Sprint Cup Asia (Season 2) SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 657 comments

Are the pitstop success penalties adding anything to the series? Should they be removed?

• Yes I think they add to the races. Keep them.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No they are not working. Get rid of them.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
48 "races" / 2 wins / 0 ( :( )overtakes
1st win, Daily race, Suzuka, F-Type GR4
2nd win, Daily race, Suzuka, Viper GR3
Both of these races I just watched as the leading duos killed each other, then I crossed the line...

Nothing wrong with that. My first race win was like this. Started 4th and watched as the driver from 3rd took out the two front row drivers at Turn 1 at Autopolis. Was never headed after avoiding that.

48 "races" / 2 wins / 0 ( :( )overtakes
1st win, Daily race, Suzuka, F-Type GR4
2nd win, Daily race, Suzuka, Viper GR3
Both of these races I just watched as the leading duos killed each other, then I crossed the line...

I also got my first FIA win by watching the guy in front heading straight to the shadow realm:lol:
But you know as long you have a competition, and most importantly had fun, the number of wins doesen't matter

I have more respect to someone who have few wins earned against players on his level or higher than someone who claims having 500-600 wins earned by sandbagging against slower players

I won't call names but I know a certain youtube channel with this kind of stuff and questionable driving standards...

I had no problems with that kind of "overtakes" :D but it'd be awesome if I actually could overtake someone because I'm faster...

Bathurst times? :ill::nervous::scared:

I can't remember what we were lapping last Season?!

I'll post some practice times here during the week :)👍

Last seasons lap time ranged from 2:01 to 2:11 across the field. Although it was a night race. Most of the field where in the 2:03 to 2:05 range.

In other news, I just need to get a couple more angles of battles from the end of the Autopolis race and then the grid walk and the Round 4 coverage is ready to upload.

Last seasons lap time ranged from 2:01 to 2:11 across the field. Although it was a night race. Most of the field where in the 2:03 to 2:05 range.

In other news, I just need to get a couple more angles of battles from the end of the Autopolis race and then the grid walk and the Round 4 coverage is ready to upload.

Nice one mate. I reall love watching your race coverage. Thanks for the hard work! :cheers:

Racing here has also helped me in pushing the less popular Lexus to places it probably shouldn't get to rather than just settling on meta cars.

Speaking of the Lexus, I may as well tease a new livery I will be running for my final GTS race at Fuji Short.

Looks like I'll have to bring out my latest livery that I'll be using for the 250k Mitsubishi v Subaru race next month.

20200726222831.jpg

Nice one mate. I reall love watching your race coverage. Thanks for the hard work! :cheers:

Anytime. It's been fun editing these together. Gives me a bit more perspective on the work involved when I get contracted out to film motor racing for the NSW State Championships.

For next season I'm going to look at spicing up the end of race results display and add in the points standings being as you have them up online well before I can get the video put together.

Anytime. It's been fun editing these together. Gives me a bit more perspective on the work involved when I get contracted out to film motor racing for the NSW State Championships.

For next season I'm going to look at spicing up the end of race results display and add in the points standings being as you have them up online well before I can get the video put together.
Sounds amazing!

Hi :)

Is it possible for me to sign up for the last race of the season ( Fuji I think it is) with a view to racing next season?

I'm looking for a league/championship to join and really like the look of this one.

No problem there is no room etc 👍

Hi mate.

Yes of course you can. I'll add you to the entry list now so the space won't be filled (don't worry about Bathurst if you can't make it). I'll ask you for your entry details after R5 so I can add it for the season finale!

Welcome to the Series!!
:cheers:

@Invisigoth @Spinerkopin @skivit76 @Mark blacky @Lazybike @Totalrose @Raptor013 @WanganGhost @PTLobo2 @Autograss_Mad @AudiMan2011 @Lost Sheltie @si_berian_tiger @Kuraudo

Notice to all:

So I can confirm that I will be hosting another Sprint Cup Season after this one. :)

As you've all been very loyal to the series over the seasons I want you all to help decide in which way it goes next....

I have 2 proposed calendars for Sprint Cup Season 4 which I will put out for you all to vote on.

Calendar 1 - Sprint Cup Asia Season 3

R1 - Suzuka
R2 - Kyoto Yamagiwa + Miyabi
R3 - Fuji Speedway
R4 - Bathurst
R5 - Autopolis
R6 - Suzuka

Calendar 2 - Sprint Cup GT World Challenge

R1 - Monza
R2 - Spa-Francorchamps
R3 - Laguna Seca
R4 - Suzuka
R5 - Brands Hatch
R6 - Nurburgring GP

I can't seem to create another poll in this thread so if you could post your choice here and I'll add up the votes :dopey:

Please note that the race format will be largely the same (I may tweak qualy slightly). The vote is just on which calendar you want.

Cheers everyone. Looking forward to Bathurst :cheers:

Last edited:
Back