Sprint Cup Asia (Season 2) SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 657 comments

Are the pitstop success penalties adding anything to the series? Should they be removed?

• Yes I think they add to the races. Keep them.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No they are not working. Get rid of them.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting for next Season will close after Round 5 at Bathurst as I'll be creating the new thread then. The new season will start in October.

@Invisigoth @Spinerkopin @skivit76 @Mark blacky @Lazybike @Totalrose @Raptor013 @WanganGhost @PTLobo2 @Autograss_Mad @AudiMan2011 @Lost Sheltie @si_berian_tiger @Kuraudo

Notice to all:

So I can confirm that I will be hosting another Sprint Cup Season after this one. :)

As you've all been very loyal to the series over the seasons I want you all to help decide in which way it goes next....

I have 2 proposed calendars for Sprint Cup Season 4 which I will put out for you all to vote on.

Calendar 1 - Sprint Cup Asia Season 3

R1 - Suzuka
R2 - Kyoto Yamagiwa + Miyabi
R3 - Fuji Speedway
R4 - Bathurst
R5 - Autopolis
R6 - Suzuka

Calendar 2 - Sprint Cup GT World Challenge

R1 - Monza
R2 - Spa-Francorchamps
R3 - Laguna Seca
R4 - Suzuka
R5 - Brands Hatch
R6 - Nurburgring GP

I can't seem to create another poll in this thread so if you could post your choice here and I'll add up the votes :dopey:

Please note that the race format will be largely the same (I may tweak qualy slightly). The vote is just on which calendar you want.

Cheers everyone. Looking forward to Bathurst :cheers:
I love Fuji (and the SCA name) ... but this time I have to pick Calendar 2 :)

Calendar 2 sounds amazing, and my favourite track is still in it :embarrassed:.

As for Bathurst, I 100% won't be able to race this time, a bit sad because it's not the only league race I will miss (R3 of Fugu Frenzy) but I really look forward to see everyone for the final race:tup:

Calendar 2 sounds amazing, and my favourite track is still in it :embarrassed:.

As for Bathurst, I 100% won't be able to race this time, a bit sad because it's not the only league race I will miss (R3 of Fugu Frenzy) but I really look forward to see everyone for the final race:tup:

Ok mate. Thanks for the conformation. See you back at Fuji.

Last edited:
I think I'll change my name to Ghost Rider to this round. I'll get my first lap at... lap 3 :D ?

Nah. It will be the usual story. You'll socially distance behind me for a lap. I'll find a wall. You'll pass and I'll sit at the back of the pack for the rest of the race. I'm hoping to manage to be less than 30s from you when I finish last this race :lol:.

Nah. It will be the usual story. You'll socially distance behind me for a lap. I'll find a wall. You'll pass and I'll sit at the back of the pack for the rest of the race. I'm hoping to manage to be less than 30s from you when I finish last this race :lol:.
Sounds awesome (sorry :D ) but this time this trick of mine is not gonna work :D . 2:11+ lap times. Bathurst is a complete mistery/nightmare to me :( .

ColossalPowerfulJaguarundi-small.gif

Wait a minute... Bathurst. This Friday?? :eek:

For those that watch and enjoy the race replays I've been putting together this season. I'm going to be doing the same again for the new season and of course for the remainder of this season.

I'm looking at ways to improve the quality of these replays, which will include new graphics that will appear during various parts of the races. Below is a screenshot from one of the Daily Races this week that I took part in, where I've inserted a Lap Counter.

If anyone has any suggestions on things they'd like to see, I'm open to ideas and will see what I'm able to get working with the video editing software I have.

test.jpg

For those that want to see how the Lap Counter works (at least whilst I'm testing this) the link to the full replay is here

Any feedback or ideas you guys may have would be most welcome and you can send it via PM.

For those that watch and enjoy the race replays I've been putting together this season. I'm going to be doing the same again for the new season and of course for the remainder of this season.

I'm looking at ways to improve the quality of these replays, which will include new graphics that will appear during various parts of the races. Below is a screenshot from one of the Daily Races this week that I took part in, where I've inserted a Lap Counter.

If anyone has any suggestions on things they'd like to see, I'm open to ideas and will see what I'm able to get working with the video editing software I have.

View attachment 948537

For those that want to see how the Lap Counter works (at least whilst I'm testing this) the link to the full replay is here

Any feedback or ideas you guys may have would be most welcome and you can send it via PM.

Nicely done. I think the replays are great!

Maybe some text saying which position the cars are battling for or something? Really I haven't got any complaints as they are though!

View attachment 948537

What paolo said. Oh and remember white text with a black border is visible no matter what's behind it.

Back