Sprint Cup Asia (Season 2) SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 657 comments

Are the pitstop success penalties adding anything to the series? Should they be removed?

• Yes I think they add to the races. Keep them.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No they are not working. Get rid of them.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need more experience so lets do this again.
GTPlanet Name: Totalrose
PSN Name: Totalrose
Car:TBA most likely somthing Japanese
Number: 99
DR:Still C...

Really pleased you signed on for another Season mate.

There's a point for pole position in our class this season. You were always lightning in qualy!!

Really pleased you signed on for another Season mate.

There's a point for pole position in our class this season. You were always lightning in qualy!!

Thanks!

I've been working hard on my qualy times but i think two Fuji rounds might kill me this time, but I'll still do my best to take the fight to you again this season!

GTPlanet name: Raptor013
PSN Name: Raptor_Race_13
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Number: 013
DR: B (although might be A by seasons start depending on FIA results)

New livery to be launched shortly for the 2020 FIA Manufacturers Cup.

GTPlanet name: Raptor013
PSN Name: Raptor_Race_13
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Number: 013
DR: B (although might be A by seasons start depending on FIA results)

New livery to be launched shortly for the 2020 FIA Manufacturers Cup.

Excellent mate. Thanks for signing up :cheers:

Raptor Race Engineering's 2020 FIA Manufacturers Group 3 car breaks cover.

20200215205918.jpg

Thanks for the invitation mate....work is hard to predict this far in advance...
I could possibly take a wild card slot...eyeing up Suzuka and Bathurst rounds...but even then it's not a definite....

GTPlanet name:Raybrig100
PSN Name:Raybrig_
Car:AMG GT3
Number:100
DR:B
Livery

Attachments

• 8583962055796589056_0.jpg
    8583962055796589056_0.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for the invitation mate....work is hard to predict this far in advance...
I could possibly take a wild card slot...eyeing up Suzuka and Bathurst rounds...but even then it's not a definite....

GTPlanet name:Raybrig100
PSN Name:Raybrig_
Car:AMG GT3
Number:100
DR:B
Livery

Hi mate. Thats great just the fact that you may be able to make it. I'll add you to the reserves list if that suits you? Whatever rounds you can join will be awesome. Looking forward to battling it out with that merc :)👍:cheers:

I'll message you the week of each round and we'll see where we're at!

NOTICE TO ALL:

It has come to my attention that the success penalties last season weren't having the desired effect and were seemingly just breaking up good battles in the front group of cars behind xZePhyR96x.

Obviously this was not my intention when I put them in the series but I would like to get all drivers views on this.

I am quite happy to remove them if this is the case but it would have to be before the season starts.

I will set up a vote and let you (the drivers) decide :)👍

Voting will last for 7 days.

Last edited:
NOTICE TO ALL:

It has come to my attention that the success penalties last season weren't having the desired effect and were seemingly just breaking up good battles in the front group of cars behind xZePhyR96x.

Obviously this was not my intention when I put them in the series but I would like to get all drivers views on this.

I am quite happy to remove them if this is the case but it would have to be before the season starts.

I will set up a vote and let you (the drivers) decide :)👍

Voting will last for 7 days.

I like the idea. But, it doesn't seem to work well.

You could always run an open BoP (granted, you'd have to trust that people would set the car to in game BoP settings) and use power/weight penalties instead? Not much. A couple of percent would do it, and you'd need to come up with a maximum amount to be added/deducted.

Say, 1st gets a 3% drop in power, 2nd - 2%, 3rd - 1%.

I like the idea. But, it doesn't seem to work well.

You could always run an open BoP (granted, you'd have to trust that people would set the car to in game BoP settings) and use power/weight penalties instead? Not much. A couple of percent would do it, and you'd need to come up with a maximum amount to be added/deducted.

Say, 1st gets a 3% drop in power, 2nd - 2%, 3rd - 1%.

I'm not clever enough to work out my own BOP etc :lol:

If the success penalties get dropped I'll just leave us to go racing :cheers:

I'm not clever enough to work out my own BOP etc :lol:

If the success penalties get dropped I'll just leave us to go racing :cheers:

I have taken part in a series where there was a weight penalty, it didn't really work it just makes the car less fun to drive, I regularly race in a series that uses reverse grids, and they cause more trouble than they're worth, for me you can't beat qually based grids, fastest first, and then just race to the flag.

Back