Sprint Cup Asia (Season 2) SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 657 comments

Are the pitstop success penalties adding anything to the series? Should they be removed?

• Yes I think they add to the races. Keep them.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No they are not working. Get rid of them.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@paoloevans @Mark blacky (sorry for the hit :S ) is the Jaguar fast in the straight line or the slipstream is this weak? Most of the times other cars just jump over me.

It was a good run, but my tires were dead and I was all over the place for the last 2 laps - Slow Seamus was behind me with better pace and better tires. I slided corner to corner :S .
@Invisigoth Looks like that corner is more forgiving online than offline. After a little chaos in front of me I was 8th (:sly::cool:) for 2(?) laps.

@paoloevans @Mark blacky (sorry for the hit :S ) is the Jaguar fast in the straight line or the slipstream is this weak? Most of the times other cars just jump over me.

It was a good run, but my tires were dead and I was all over the place for the last 2 laps - Slow Seamus was behind me with better pace and better tires. I slided corner to corner :S .
@Invisigoth Looks like that corner is more forgiving online than offline. After a little chaos in front of me I was 8th (:sly::cool:) for 2(?) laps.
I think your early pace was OK mate :)

Unfortunately it was me who caused the early chaos. I lost it by braking with the rear left on the grass and unfortunately knocked @Totalrose enough to put us both down to the back of the field.

Yeh you were running 4th in class at one point 👍

Last edited:
I think your early pace was OK mate :)

Unfortunately it was me who caused the early chaos. I lost it by braking will the rear left on the grass and unfortunately knocked @Totalrose enough to put us both down to the back of the field.

Yeh you were running 4th in class at one point 👍
Category 4th? My best position (even if it was temporary only) by a mile :) ! I think my best lap was 1:37.3xx then came the tire wear...

Unfortunately it was me who caused the early chaos. I lost it by braking will the rear left on the grass and unfortunately knocked @Totalrose enough to put us both down to the back of the field.

That explains why I managed to be in front of you for a short while. Poor Seamus was stuck behind me for a lap or two. He was poking his nose in , but I stubbornly refused to give up my line... I wanted to stay on the track :lol:. It didn't take long for me to get a bit wide, loose some speed, and off he went. I spent the rest of the race seeing his and Dex's place numbers floating in the air in the distance, occasionally catching glimpses of their cars :crazy:.

That explains why I managed to be in front of you for a short while. Poor Seamus was stuck behind me for a lap or two. He was poking his nose in , but I stubbornly refused to give up my line... I wanted to stay on the track :lol:. It didn't take long for me to get a bit wide, loose some speed, and off he went. I spent the rest of the race seeing his and Dex's place numbers floating in the air in the distance, occasionally catching glimpses of their cars :crazy:.
Because of that lap or two he couldn't catch me. He was way better with his tires, and he was faster. One more lap and he overtakes me easily :S .

Round 6 photos - Part 1
8574925165815693848_0.jpg

8583936762515063320_0.jpg
8439817183437030928_0.jpg
8574929563931411984_0.jpg
8574925165817792016_0.jpg
8584495312339501592_0.jpg

Just for fun :)
Sprint Cup Asia (Season 2)
trophy-1.png
Best Director - Create an awesome series!
@paoloevans

Lightning McQueen - Win your category in an awesome series!
@Lost Sheltie & @Totalrose

Best Crew - Participate in an awesome series!
@AudiMan2011 @Autograss_Mad @Drex124 @Invisigoth @Kuraudo @Lazybike @Lost Sheltie @Mark blacky @NorthLlama @paoloevans @PTLobo2 @Raptor013 @si_berian_tiger @skivit76 @Spinerkopin @Totalrose @WanganGhost

Last Hopes - Stay on the reserve list!
@Raybrig100 @El_Beardo @Philtaylor17

Best Film Editing - Make awesome videos from the awesome races!
@Raptor013

Pictures of the Year - Make awesome pictures from the awesome races!
@paoloevans

Almost Wooden Spoon - Roll on ground kicking and screaming...awesomely!
@Invisigoth

Best Presented Car - Make an awesome livery!
@Mark blacky

Thank you guys :) :cheers:

5773629024757646348_0.jpg

Last edited:
Just for fun :)
Sprint Cup Asia (Season 2)
trophy-1.png
Best Director - Create an awesome series!
@paoloevans

Lightning McQueen - Win your category in an awesome series!
@Lost Sheltie & @Totalrose

Best Crew - Participate in an awesome series!
@AudiMan2011 @Autograss_Mad @Drex124 @Invisigoth @Kuraudo @Lazybike @Lost Sheltie @Mark blacky @NorthLlama @paoloevans @PTLobo2 @Raptor013 @si_berian_tiger @skivit76 @Spinerkopin @Totalrose @WanganGhost

Last Hopes - Stay on the reserve list!
@Raybrig100 @El_Beardo @Philtaylor17

Best Film Editing - Make awesome videos from the awesome races!
@Raptor013

Pictures of the Year - Make awesome pictures from the awesome races!
@paoloevans

Thank you guys :) :cheers:

5773629024757646348_0.jpg

Very nice! :)

You need a trophy as well for making the series really feel alive :dopey:

Season Finale race coverage has been uploaded.

Awesome video with an amazing thumbnail :D ! :cheers: You're making harder and harder to change the Jaguar with another car XD .

If you cut the black border ("zoom in"?) how much of the stuff (the right and the left side of the picture) goes out of the window? The picture would be smaller but it would look more realistic(?). I think SuperGT uses this trick in his full screen replays.

I was thinking of adding some additional graphics in those areas. But I'll take a look at some of the other replays I did of my own racing last year and see if the video quality remains high, as in the editing program it appears to lose some focus.

Back