Sprint Cup GT World Challenge. SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 990 comments
@paoloevans
Hey sir, hate to do this, but mark me tentative. Just got a call that my renters shower valve isn't working and have to go fix it. Hoping to make it home in time, but we all know how these things go. Have a reserve on the ready. Ill message by 2:30est on my status.

Thanks to @paoloevans for another great race :cheers: especially hosting/driving while being ill with Covid, monumental effort 👍

GG to everyone, 17 laps round Suzuka is a decent amount of concentration.

Congratulations to @Lost Sheltie and @Lazybike on the podiums. Especially @Lost Sheltie on a late call up, and @Drex124 too, great pace.

Quick race recap, qualifying was definitely the highlight, I was aiming for a low 58, but the lap just hooked up, car felt really nice, and hit high 57 twice, I wish I had those two laps recorded i was really happy with them :lol:

After that the race itself went by pretty fast, @Lost Sheltie kept the pressure on in the first stint, couldn't risk an error or backing off too much, then after @Spinerkopin and Lost Sheltie pitted, came in to cover off the undercut, and just tried not to make ( very, very easy to do round here ) any errors in the second stint and take it to the line.

Two awesome tracks still to come, it's been a great series, thoroughly enjoyed racing with you all :cheers:

8223572990984455680_0.jpg
8070455001161400840_0.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to @paoloevans for another great race :cheers: especially hosting/driving while being ill with Covid, monumental effort 👍

GG to everyone, 17 laps round Suzuka is a decent amount of concentration.

Congratulations to @Lost Sheltie and @Lazybike on the podiums. Especially @Lost Sheltie on a late call up, and @Drex124 too, great pace.

Quick race recap, qualifying was definitely the highlight, I was aiming for a low 58, but the lap just hooked up, car felt really nice, and hit high 57 twice, I wish I had those two laps recorded i was really happy with them :lol:

After that the race itself went by pretty fast, @Lost Sheltie kept the pressure on in the first stint, couldn't risk an error or backing off too much, then after @Spinerkopin and Lost Sheltie pitted, came in to cover off the undercut, and just tried not to make ( very, very easy to do round here ) any errors in the second stint and take it to the line.

Two awesome tracks still to come, it's been a great series, thoroughly enjoyed racing with you all :cheers:

View attachment 984958 View attachment 984959
Congrats of the win sir. Still scratching my head where you find the pace in that Corvette. I've been struggling with it as of late. Nice job.👍 :cheers:

Back