Sprint Cup GT World Challenge. SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 990 comments
@paoloevans thank you for the organizing and the pictures :) . And as I said hot tea + X-files mate! :)
@Philtaylor17 @GTP_Guido awesome pictures :) .

It was a fun but hard race. I thought the tire wear will be better (even a little bit) with an MR car but omg... it was worst than the F-Type or the Viper. Probably (100%...) it's my driving style but after 7(?) laps, my tires were dead. Oversteer, understeer, everysteer... I had to change them again before the final lap XD .

New livery for the upcoming races :cheers:

full

full

S2 Porsche GT3 Cup Banner.png

Hi fellas,
We have 1 grid spot for tonight's event at Autopolis International for my Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Event at 9pm est. I wanted to extend the invitation if anyone is interested. A tuning link with multiple tried and true tunes are available, and a livery will be provided for the team you are racing for if interested. Tag me in this thread if interested. Hoping to get the grid full for the night.:cheers:

SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (Season 2): Event #7 at Autopolis Int'l on Friday, 1/22/21, 9pm est

My personal best online is a 1:23.6 in the M6, but cant remember which tyres we used when I set that.

Will probably look to set some laps next week as I've got a real world race meet this Saturday and also need to set up my new simulator which arrived today, so will need plenty of time to relearn everything.

My personal best online is a 1:23.6 in the M6, but cant remember which tyres we used when I set that.

Will probably look to set some laps next week as I've got a real world race meet this Saturday and also need to set up my new simulator which arrived today, so will need plenty of time to relearn everything.

Good luck from us all for Round 1! Let us know how it goes. Where you racing and what series @Raptor013?

Good luck from us all for Round 1! Let us know how it goes. Where you racing and what series @Raptor013?

Wakefield Park Raceway in a newly formed regularity championship. So whilst I'll be racing its more about setting consistent lap times than going door to door with the others on track.

I'll put the videos up from the on board camera after the event so you guys can check it out.

Back