Sprint Cup GT World Challenge. SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 990 comments
With me and Guido it's basically whoever finishes ahead of the other with only two points separating us, so a third place in the silver cup feels within reach for me. But I'd have to outscore you by a fair amount to clench second.

I'm running high 56s to low 57s in race trim so I'm pretty happy with my pace at the moment, just got to work on my qualifying pace too so I can start further ahead :)

With me and Guido it's basically whoever finishes ahead of the other with only two points separating us, so a third place in the silver cup feels within reach for me. But I'd have to outscore you by a fair amount to clench second.

I'm running high 56s to low 57s in race trim so I'm pretty happy with my pace at the moment, just got to work on my qualifying pace too so I can start further ahead :)
That's quick mate. I'm running in the 58's. Good luck to both of you :cheers:

The car arrived today with a new livery for the final round :cheers:

full

Last edited:
Final race week shout out of the season!

If anyone cannot race please let me know as usual.

@Invisigoth @Lazybike @Raptor013 @GTP_Guido @Philtaylor17 @Spinerkopin @Kuraudo @Mark blacky @Totalrose @kungtotte_ @llNovall @ThePotatoKing @Dimentor @Sniparator @Roman_GT23

It looks like we should have a full grid for this one but be on standby @Drex124 @Autograss_Mad @Lost Sheltie and @PTLobo2

Look forward to Friday, see you all then.

Paul :cheers:
I'm in, see you fellas at the Ring:cheers:.

Posted in the correct forum......

Update for Round 6 of Season 4...

Hi all. Just to say that @llNovall is now classed in Silver Cup for this race as he is now a DR B and under this Seasons regs he now qualifies for the Silver Cup Class.

Also @Philtaylor17 has requested to change his car entry for the finale. I have allowed this on the condition that he will NOT SCORE any points for this race, that includes Pole Position and fastest lap.

2nd on the grid will get a point (assuming he gets Pole).

If he gets fastest lap then no one will get a point as I can't think of a way to see who gets the "second fastest" lap.

Just wanted to clarify this with everyone before the event.

See you all soon.

Last edited:
Back