what do you think of Spy Hunter?

• easy peasy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rock hard

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • What's Spy Hunter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i didnt think it was too tough.... i didnt get too far into it either though. I only rented it for one night. And i assume you mean the NEW spy hunter for ps2, not the classic one

On a walkthough i saw it said that to do that mission you have to have super spy cheat on but to have it on you have to complete all the objectives including eye of the storm so how are you going to have this cheat if you have not done eye of the storm :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Too easy, too short, too lame. No replays, every enemy is in the same place at the same exact time, and it seems the developers spent all their effort on the intro and the music and hardly any on the gameplay itself. Meanwhile, you get "rewards" for completing the missions in certain time frame, including the developers babbling on about how it was THE game to work on.

I've vowed to never buy another Midway title.

Oh, and you don't need to cheat. I didn't and got through the thing in too quick a time.

Is Eye of the Storm the last one? Where you go through a few areas, then have to shoot out the lasers or something then the core? Watch for sortcuts on the way, don't waste any time, and pay attention to the circle's pattern for shooting the red sheath things.

Originally posted by Sertsa
Too easy, too short, too lame. No replays, every enemy is in the same place at the same exact time, and it seems the developers spent all their effort on the intro and the music and hardly any on the gameplay itself. Meanwhile, you get "rewards" for completing the missions in certain time frame, including the developers babbling on about how it was THE game to work on.

I've vowed to never buy another Midway title.

Oh, and you don't need to cheat. I didn't and got through the thing in too quick a time.

Is Eye of the Storm the last one? Where you go through a few areas, then have to shoot out the lasers or something then the core? Watch for sortcuts on the way, don't waste any time, and pay attention to the circle's pattern for shooting the red sheath things.

Ture but its the fact that you are killing people with a cool car with cool wepons and after my 3th time on eye of the stormi compleated it. Sure the ememys are in the same place but that means the the next time you go on that stage you know where all the hard ememys are and besides it helps like on eye of the storm where before you enter the base. I bet you fell in that pit with the lases and losted alot of health for your car.But second time round you know that you shud take a right and there 4 you don't have a lot of damage on your car there 4 compleating the game.

Back