SRC-Spec Racing Club Presents "The Roadster Cup" - Season 3 Finished * Summer Break* Back soon for Season 4.Open 

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 411 comments

Best day to race on?

• Total voters
A Big thanks for everyone who joined us for this series it was a blast, and we now move on to season 3 in the coming weeks. Huge thanks for hosting @DizzyF176

1662163857308.png

Last edited:
I was away. Looking forward to the next season!
No problem, I can't wait. The OP has been updated with Season 3's Base Liveries 😍. Feel free to post any ideas, new tracks or changes you would like to make, we already have some in discord.

Last edited:
A few of us the other night mentioned perhaps doing another oval style race mid season. perhaps a track like broad bean raceway as its shorter, and isn't a complete oval. The oval race was one of the more fun races i have had in a while, especially on the big oval, as everyone is on equal terms it seems.

No problem, I can't wait. The OP has been updated with Season 3's Base Liveries 😍. Feel free to post any ideas, new tracks or changes you would like to make, we already have some in discord.
Wouldn't mind mixing up some of the tracks seeing that we've had the same ones for 2 seasons now, I think Laguna Seca would be good in these cars or even the Alsace test course could be quite fun!

1662499616321.png

Based on who raced with us last year for more than 1 race we have 14 drivers so far for season 3, please give me your Driver Numbers if you have not already.| I will be hosting some lobbies tomorrow if anyone wants to join, I will be in the voice chat, it would be good to test some tracks, maybe a few quick sprints as wel

Wouldn't mind mixing up some of the tracks seeing that we've had the same ones for 2 seasons now, I think Laguna Seca would be good in these cars or even the Alsace test course could be quite fun!
Laguna Seca and miatas is a combo that never gets old!

The series start date has now been finalised get ready to start your engines. There will be a few changes to the seires for season 3:

New Livery title Sponsors.
Tire Ware -10
Time Progression -x2.
10 Points For Fastest Lap.

The first race of the season will be First Race is Season 3 Race 1 +2 Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Center
1663860731143.png

Season 3 starts tomorrow, and we have two premiant spots left on the grid, if you want to learn car control and race something that is not Gr4- Gr1, or maybe you are a beginner then sign up for the series.

I will catch everyone tomorrow for more MX5 Fun.

Attachments

• MX5 Promo.png
    MX5 Promo.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 11
We are off to an excellent start in Season 3! Round 2 had a lot of discussion on the matter of sausage kerbs, which was rather hilarious.

@Wannell1999 If I hit the side of your car while we were dodging that wreck, I am sincerely sorry. I was trying to avoid that accident and it was just a mess.

The promised weekly spam!

It was good fun yesterday an definitely encouraged me to get back into the game after a bit of a break!
Also, let me highlight something...

We've awakened the beast

Last edited:
We are off to an excellent start in Season 3! Round 2 had a lot of discussion on the matter of sausage kerbs, which was rather hilarious.

@Wannell1999 If I hit the side of your car while we were dodging that wreck, I am sincerely sorry. I was trying to avoid that accident and it was just a mess.
No worries mate was just one of them accidents, I was trying to avoid too which meant you had to avoid the accident and me!

@natune any chance you could upload your avatar to your GT profile in-game so we can use it for promotion things and posting race results. Over in discord we have most people just missing yours. If you can update it I can grab it from your profile.

1665353493198.png

Last edited:
Back