SRC-Spec Racing Club Presents "The Roadster Cup" - Season 3 Finished * Summer Break* Back soon for Season 4.Open 

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 411 comments

Best day to race on?

• Total voters
is this ok?

1665389838534.png

that whould be me and yes it does suck big time, and I think it will be the only time I ever race there again.
haha.. literally any other version of the track is better, horse thief mile is probably the best in my opinion. Only problem is you get punished big time for any tiny mistake.. literally going off track can cost you 10 seconds!

haha.. literally any other version of the track is better, horse thief mile is probably the best in my opinion. Only problem is you get punished big time for any tiny mistake.. literally going off track can cost you 10 seconds!
I don't know how to be fast on this track, every lap is different for me. People wanted a change in the usual tracks so I decided to try this one. I will have a lobby up later to get more practice in.

I don't know how to be fast on this track, every lap is different for me. People wanted a change in the usual tracks so I decided to try this one. I will have a lobby up later to get more practice in.
They're far and wide, but try to pick up your references. Being surrounded by desert doesn't help 😂

Rounds 3 & 4 pics!

Hi, I'm interested in joining your series. My psn is megg230.
Welcome, what car number would you like? Please feel free to ask any questions you have. I'll send you a friend request when I'm next online as I host the lobbies for Coxbox - makes it easier to find.

Lots of changes to get used to by tomorrow. I think I'll do another practice lobby this evening at around the same time.

Update 1.25 Other Improvements and Adjustments

1. Physics Simulation Model
 - The simulation for tire heat generation and wear ratio has been adjusted.
 - The suspension geometry for each car has been adjusted.
 - The initial values for suspension parts have been adjusted.
 - The initial values for the Differential Gear (with Fully Customizable LSD equipped) on certain cars have been adjusted.
 - The Performance Points (PP) of some cars have been adjusted.
 - The conditions for mechanical damage occurring from a collision or contact if Mechanical Damage is set to Light or Heavy in the Race Settings have been changed. As a result, cars are now less likely to sustain damage after hitting a track wall or other obstacles.

2. Steering Controllers
 - Performance of the wireless controller has been adjusted.

Definitely some difference, perhaps a bit better feel through my wheel.. bit might be placebo.
I found over a second in lap time though on my practice prior to the update!

For me it's been around 0.3s. I managed a 1:02.7 with the previous physics. I guess I might be able to shave a couple of tenths more but in doing so I start making a lot of mistakes.

My best laps were around the high 1.03's on tuesday (prior to update) over about 20 laps, but last night i managed about 5 laps in the high 1.02's with a best of 1.02.6.
disclaimer. this was in time trial mode though, not multiplayer.

Yeah, now everyone can do the best laps possible. I've quit the game as it also feels terrible now to me. Even watching people drive looks worse - and everyone looks like they're driving the same now

I don't like leaving you all without a host with a very fast Internet connection. So, has anyone else got a very fast Internet connection who can take over from me?

Annoyingly I can't get any practice this week.. I'm away from home and will be back Friday afternoon. Will try and get online half hour before the race to get some practice! Luckily Tsukuba is probably the track I know best!

Back