SRF GT-MES Season 12 | Finished

Germany
Kassel, Hesse, Germany
Nilsemann2002
Promo3.jpg

Welcome to the SRF Gran Turismo - Mixed Endurance Series!
Our Gr.2 & Gr.3 multiclass racing concept is back for another Season, Season 12!
If you have any questions about the series, our organizers @sota59, @Emilius_73 and @Nilsemann2002 are there to help! Feel free to post them below or send us a DM! :)

Last edited:
The SRF GT-MES is a 8-race weekly series including cars from the Gr2 and Gr3 classes, competing in 40-minute endurance races. As missing races is very likely, only points from 5 best finishes will count in championship. Extra points awarded in final race.
While balance of performance will be off, all cars will be subject to manually adjusted power/weight settings. After a race, point and weight adjustments will be distributed to the drivers, with more of each going to the higher-placed competitors. A maximum of 2 drivers can race with the same car manufacturer per class, and manufacturer can only appear in one class.

GT-MES is part of Sim Racing Federation, and follows their rulebook. GT-MES adjustments and penalties listed later in this document.
https://1drv.ms/w/s!AqAqGgRNcV-oiS0GS3qJb0cWKvp_

Race Type: 40-minute endurance race (1h for the final race)
Start Type: In-game rolling start
Tire/Fuel settings: 6x/5x
Mechanical damage: Heavy
Visible damage: On
Tuning: On
Tires: RM-RS - You need to use RM at least once per race, does NOT apply to wet races (For more have a look at explanations)!
Corner cutting penalties: Weak
Flags and other penalties: On
Boost: Off
Slipstream: Realistic

To get on the entry list, please dm me, @Emilius_73 or @sota59

You should tell the following information:
-Car (make sure it’s available)
-Category
-PSN
-Number

• September 26th Nurburgring GP (Morning 8:00)

• October 3rd Spa-Francorchamps (Noon 12:00)

• October 10th Dragon Trail - Gardens (Evening 16:30)

• October 17th Lago Maggiore - GP (Daytime 11:30)

• October 24th Suzuka (Daytime 14:30)

• October 31st Laguna Seca (Dusk 18:00)

• November 7th Interlagos (Dawn 08:30)

• November 14th Le Mans* (Afternoon 15:00)

*Final race of the season, 60min and 1,5x points

All times are in GMT - 8pm due Daylight Saving October 25th onwards
7:00 PM - Lobby opens and Qualifying begins
7:25 PM - Qualifying ends, and short Warm Up starts
7:30 PM - Race begins
8:10 PM - Race ends.Penalties given, Race result confirmed and points given shortly after the race

Gr2 Cars:

• Black official window-decal

• Black GT-MES number plate on sides and front - Special for champion

• White headlights

• Race number on roof of the car, personal style

• SRF-logo’s in rear- and front-bumpers, clearly
Gr3 Cars:

• White official window-decal

• White GT-MES number plate on sides and front - Special for champion

• Yellow headlights

• Race number on roof of the car, personal style

• SRF-logo’s in rear- and front-bumpers, clearly
Single livery restriction, small changes (10%) allowed

Gr.2 Numberplate: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts.../activities/decal/1310715/6134563581109208080

Gr.2 Numberplate (Champion): https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts.../activities/decal/1310715/6125556372727661584

Gr.3 Numberplate: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts.../activities/decal/1310715/6134563574129885208

Gr.3 Numberplate (Champion): https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts.../activities/decal/1310715/6134563582854037528

SRF-Logo
https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts.../activities/decal/9516165/8440405408756039680

Helpful video regarding livery making by @sota59

Position/Points
1st/20
2nd/15
3rd/12
4th/8
5th/6
6th/4
7th/2
8th/1

1 point for the fastest lap in each category
1.5x points for the final race at Le Mans, which will have a distance of 60min instead of 40min

At the end of any race, drivers need to adjust the weight of the car (driver’s choice) to accommodate to all skill levels across a particular class and will be applied as follows:
Place in category/ticks
1st: +5
2nd: +3
3rd: +2
-
8th (Gr.3) / 6th (Gr.2): -1
All ticks represent weight added.
Ticks stay for next 3 races started.

Participant are expected to report accidents or cheating within 1 hour after the finish of the race.
Admins may review accidents even if not reported.
Each accident will be judged by stewards, and they will give penalty they see fitting to crime. Previous accidents during season will work as preferences as season goes on. Repeating crime will mean harsher penalties.

- Warning
- Qualifying ban
- 5 second-penalty
- Drive Through-penalty
- DSQ from the race
- DSQ from the championship

- Failing to follow BoP given to them, will earn driver straight DSQ from that race.
- Failing to use RM-tyre will also earn driver straight DSQ from that race.
- Unsporting behavior will earn driver harsh penalty, deliberate crash will earn driver DQS from race and the championship + ban to all SRF events
- Failing to show up to race without notification will earn you Warning -> Drive through penalty -> etc
- Rage Quiting will also be penalised

If Drive Through penalty cannot be served, it will become -3 point penalty

DRIVE THROUGH PENALTY: Penalty will be served during drivers next race after penalty was given. It must be served end of the first lap, tyre and refueling is not allowed. Failing to serve it, will multiply the penalty

SLOW DOWN PENALTY: Penalty cutting corners, must be served before the race finish, and will be served off the racing line, in safe spot.

LAPPING CARS: As per SRF rules, penalty for a lapping accident will fall normally for lapping car. Do not force yourself past slower car, and do not block faster car. Gr3 drives on his own racingline.

RACE RESTARTS: If admin decides race cant continue after the race start, he will call restart. If race cant be restarted within 30 minutes, race will be postponed to next week, or shortened.

BYE WEEKS: Drivers will only obtain points from their 5 best finishes from 8 races, allowing some drivers to miss the race. Unless driver does not inform conductors about missing a race, he will be given penalty.
It is also considered good sport to inform about missing the race early as possible, atleast day before, and informing only hour or less before session, will result in penalty.

MANUFACTURER CHAMPIONSHIP: Manufacturer will get points from its best result in class race, and unlike drivers championship, manufacturer will get points from all 8 races.

QUALI-SESSION:
- The qualification period is for all drivers to put in the fastest lap they can to qualify for the race start.
- All drivers must respect other drivers on track and if they are not on a 'hot lap' must be aware of other cars on the track and make best efforts to move off of the racing line for another approaching competitor.
- Race conditions still apply - cars may not stop on track with the exception of recovering from a spin and waiting for an oncoming car to pass.
- If no longer qualifying, please return to the pits - this can either be done through pause>exit or by driving around to the pits.
- Overtaking of slower cars is to be the sole responsibility of the faster car.

- Any drivers seen in contravention of the qualification etiquette will be given a warning and may also be given a grid penalty for multiple offences

TECHNICAL ISSUES:

If competitor has issues during stuck check, he is given up to 5 minutes time to reboot.
That competitor and other competitors reported to suffer from internet issues, will be set to back of the grid, to reduce risk to other competitors. If multiple cases, order is decided by admins, worst case starting from last. If there is restart, and competitor has proven not to suffer from issues anymore, he may return to his original position.

DRIVER LICENSE:
*Details in SRF Rulebook*
Admins will report license point changes to SRF after every raceweek. SRF may give driver race suspension, if his license drops too low. Drivers are not required to use decal’s related to their license.

Last edited:
Calandar.jpg

Gr.2 (2016 models):
Honda (2/2) N/A
Nissan (2/2) N/A
Lexus (2/2) N/A

Gr.3:
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 (2/2) N/A
Audi R8 LMS (2/2) N/A
Porsche 911 RSR (2/2) N/A
Mercedes AMG GT3 (2/2) N/A
Mazda Atenza Gr.3 (2/2) N/A

Switching cars mid-season isn't allowed

Base BoP, applying to all cars (without success ballast)

Gr.2:
Honda NSX CONCEPT-GT: 106% Power / 90% Weight
Nissan GT-R: 106% Power / 90% Weight
Lexus RC F: 106% Power / 90% Weight

Gr.3
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3: 109% Power / 101% Weight
Audi R8 LMS: 88% Power / 103% Weight
Mazda Atenza Gr.3: 99% Power / 99% Weight
Mercedes AMG GT3: 87% Power / 95% Weight
Porsche 911 RSR: 101% Power / 102% Weight

Gr.2:
#1 jonimestari91 - Nissan
#59 sota__59 - Nissan
#32 G4_Rotary - Honda
#62 Nilsemann2002 - Honda
#93 Hatton93 - Lexus
#21 Spookyluki - Lexus

Gr.3:
#54 amuda74 - Aston Martin
#79 250GTO250 - Aston Martin
#25 VLX_CJohn - Audi
#28 Ryslan Zharinov - Audi
#27 TSR_JoeToGuy - Mercedes
#5 HoudiniMeyers - Mercedes
#99 RLH_Wesley99 - Mazda
#23 TSR_Tomsoft - Mazda
#16 y_bear_ - Porsche
#4 de_luck4 - Porsche

Season 1:
Gr.3 - GT-EAGLE65
Gr.4 - sota59

Season 2:
Gr.3 - sota59
Gr.4 - Nilsemann2002

Season 3:
Gr.2 - sota59
Gr.3 - xZePhyR96x

Offseason Cup (December 2018, N100/N200/N300):
Nilsemann2002 #62

Season 4:
Gr.2 - sota59
Gr.3 - xZephyR96x

Mazda Roadster Cup (March 2019, N100)
Nilsemann2002

Season 5:
Gr.2 - sota59
Gr.3 - thunder-pigeon

Season 6:
Gr.3 - xZephyR96x
Gr.4 - thunder-pigeon

Season 7:
Gr.3 - xZephyR96x
Gr.4 - Nilsemann2002

Season 8:
Gr.3 - Kobr4K_21
Gr.4 - Road2FURY

Season 9:
Gr.2 - G4Rotary
Gr.3 - Nilsemann2002

Season 10:
Gr.2 - jonimestari91
Gr.3 - Ryslan_Zharinov

Season 11:
Gr.2 - jonimestari91
Gr.3 - RLH_Wesley99

Last edited:
Round-1.jpg

NEW SEASON IS HERE AGAIN!

After few weeks break, we are close to SRF GT-MES Season 12, last season of 2020 and maybe in PS4-console, depending what happens next 4 months. We have couple new drivers joining us, with many drivers returning from last season. Should be great action once again, in both classes.

Nurburgring has opened all 11 seasons before, and that is not changing. With plenty of racing history and lot of pre-season testing, track should be very familiar for everyone. Tire wear has increased bit for new season and this circuit is known to be hard for tires, so we could see lot of tactical battles, looking for that edge.
Round 1 is first opportunity to see how field is lining up performance wise, but history says not to trust it that much. No Round 1 winner has gone to win that seasons championship since Season 8.

Gr2

Nissan celebrated end of last season, with jonimestari91 getting the job done once again in Le Mans, winning his second title in a row, joining very small group of drivers to successfully defend their title. He is now looking to win 3rd title in a row, feat that has not been done since his teammate, sota59 won 5 titles in a row from Season 1 to Season 5. sota59 still looking to returning winning ways, he has been runner up last 3 seasons, that 6th title clearly very hard task. Finnish-pair are in Nissan for second season in a row, but field behind are stronger than ever: ''Last season was tough for us, joni got the job done in the end, but it was closer than we wished it to be. No room for mistakes this year, need to take every point we can, and again set both cars to be fighting in Le Mans''. sota59 had good pace in Nurburgring last season, but jonimestari91 struggled. Testing been solid by sound of things, and no doubt, both drivers want to start their title campaign with a bang.

Lexus might have had their strongest season yet, but dropping down to 3rd in Manufacturers-championship after strong start and neither of the drivers finishing in top 3 in Gr2-championship, was disappointment. Spookyluki and Hatton93 continue with their Fail Race Motorsport-liveries, and both hope for more consistency. Spookyluki started last season with a win in Nurburgring, but after than small errors and technical issues kicked in, dropping him to 5th in standings: '' Hoping I'll be more consistent this season, going to be fully on pad however so I doubt I'll get a win, if I do then excellent if not oh well''. Hatton93 was close to wins several times, only to just miss out, and having to miss 2 races did not help either: ''Confident of a better race for myself at Nurburgring compared to last season, hope to finally get that elusive win at some point during the season too, hopefully we can challenge for the drivers and teams crowns again''. Potential in both drivers and car is capable, question if they can win Lexus's their first title, will be answered next 8 weeks.

Honda made radical changes ahead of last season, after winning both titles in Season 10. Result was worst ever finish in Manufacturers-championship, even though G4 Rotary fought for Gr2-title until the end. G4 Rotary has finished 3rd in championship now twice after winning title in his debut season, in Season 9. But general feeling ahead the season is, that he is better than ever: ''Round 1 will be interesting to see how everyone stacks up against each other after, even though most of the Gr2-drivers are in the same car as last season. Having a new teammate is exciting and I think with Nils's help Honda can definitely make a serious challenge for the Manufacturers-title, and hopefully he can push me to find the something extra that I need for title number 2''. You read that right, 3-time champion Nils is jumping to top class for first time since Season 3. Honda is very familiar for him, having won Gr4-titles in NSX in Season 2 and Season 7: ''Let's be honest, S11 wasn't wasn't what I wanted to see, except of Barcelona and Spa ofc. Moving to Gr.2 might be looking risky from the outside but I'm well aware what I'm doing. Gr.2 fits my driving style better than Gr.3, that's what I learned during this year. I don't know what my pace is though, as I can only compare it to last seasons results Let's just hope for a better start into the season than last time around''. Nils has won in his home race in Nurburgring 5 times, most in GT-MES history, including one in Honda NSX Gr2 in Season 3. Let see what he can do now.

Gr3

Mazda
returned to GT-MES last season with a bang, dominant force in Gr3 and in the end won Manufacturers-title, with RLH_Wesley99 ''stealing'' Gr3-title with amazing Le Mans-victory. Dutchman is looking defend his title, but field is stronger than ever. Round 1 is also interesting, as he has had to DNS last 2 seasons due technical issues: ''Have the feeling I can be in the top 3 at least in the championship and hope to defend my title. For Round 1 I hope I can get off the grid this time and not do circles and get a good start to the season with a podium''. There is change in other car, with TSR_Tomsoft joining Mazda. Rookie to GT-MES, but has good record in other series, so German might be contender for title: ''Hoping to be competitive throughout the whole season and maybe a good result for Round 1''. Mazda was car to beat in Season 11, will that continue in Season 12?

Audi had disappointing season finishing 5th in both championships, after being top runner in previous seasons, and with Ryslan Zharinov winning Season 10 Gr3-title. Ryslan had difficult title defense, only finishing 6th, not able to win a race. With some better luck, he is hoping to return winning ways, and maybe challenge for title. BlueXephos22 from Australia joins the team, and he is very exciting signing for Audi. Great results in other series, and he even has made one off-outing in GT-MES Season 4 in past. He should be one of the top contenders: ''Happy to be a part of the season, gonna just try to do the best I can round to round. The Nurburgring GP circuit suits my car well so hopefully I get a good result''.

Porsche another old favorite that suffered bad Season 11. Having challenged for drivers titles 4 seasons before and winning 2 Manufacturers-titles, last season they were out of both championships early. y_bearr_ won once and had some good pace time to time, but lacked consistency: ''Preparation for Season 12 has been very good, got basic setup for every track. Last season revealed my setup weakness, I drove fast when I had clear air but struggle when I had somebody in front. Round 1 gonna be tough, I like Nurburgring and I have decent setup, but my car need some trick to be fast there. So can I win or not depends on whether I can do the trick constantly or not''. He is joined by de-luck4, who finds himself in Gr3 after having to make room in Gr2. His time in Gr2 was filled by inconsistency, but got race win and couple podiums when stars aligned: ''New group of people, new car. Have no idea what to expect. If i can finish not last after the season, it will be positive result''. He is one of the hardest workers in the GT-MES, doing plenty of testing, so improvement is expected as season goes on. He will miss Round 1, but will be back rest of the season.

Mercedes is back after one season away, and with amazing line up. osully14 was man to beat last year, only to just miss out on title after difficult Le Mans. Mercedes should be more competitive than in past, due new BoP, so expect to see osully14 challenging for victories. He will miss start of the season though, but hopefully we see him making his season debut soon. Other car will be driven by TSR_JoeToGuy, now entering full time, after making 2 appearances for Lexus in Gr2, winning once. His CV suggests he will be man to beat in Gr3-class, but is modest himself: ''It should be a competitive class, with the fast drivers from the previous season + me and TSR_Tomsoft, it will be close all season. Its always good to start the season with a win, but I'm not the best at Nurburging. With the Gr2-cars lapping us, I have experience in the slower class of a race before from NES 5, so that should pay off by losing less time than others when being lapped''.

Aston Martin make their return to GT-MES, having appeared last time in Season 8. amuda74 is driving one of the cars, now heading into his 3rd full season. He has been improving race by race, and finally took his first podium in Le Mans. Will be tough to score them regularly in tough Gr3-class: ''The car is good, but very different in handling compared to the others I’ve driven in the past. Hopefully I can get some good points early in the season''. Other car is driven by German GTO250GTO. He had difficult season in Ferrari last year, only scoring couple 5th places, but hopes to do better in Aston Martin: ''I like the Aston way more than the Ferrari, although I'm slower over one lap. I hope I can compete for a podium at some point during the season, but it's probably not gonna be Round 1''.

Round-2.jpg

LEGENDARY SPA

Coming from exciting Round 1 last weekend, we head to Belgium for Round 2. Long straights, technical fast and slow corners, we have everything.
Unlike last 2 seasons, we are racing on dry circuit. Some drivers had difficult opening round, but they have chance to bounce back. First success ballasts have been given, so we should already see quite different result.

Gr2

Honda driver Nils had great return to the top class, and went to win his 6th home race. German started from pole in Nurburgring, and held the lead in to turn one, and could pull away from there. He chose to do 2-stop tactic, when others did extra stop, so win did not look so certain in the end, but he held on for the win: ''My strategy wasn't optimal either because I didn't expect the 3 stop strategy to be that quick. Besides of that, the race was excellent, and it the fact I got it done on my home track makes it even more special!''. His teammate G4 Rotary had shocking race in other Honda. When others seemed to have made step forward from last season, he could not match his last season's pace. Accident with lapping car ruined his race for good. He has job to do ahead of Round 2: ''Hoping to find the pace that I have lost between seasons, once that problem is solved, race results will follow''. If he can sort his problems out, he is one of the favorites for the win, as he does not have success ballast, unlike his teammate Nils, who is just hoping to maybe make podium with heavier car.

Lexus
had solid start to the season, Spookyluki could not start the race, but Hatton93 held the flag high in the other car, battling all race to keep his second place, and in the end he almost caught the leader: ''One more lap and i could have won but i can't really complain with how things went, a big improvement on that circuit from last season for me''. Sadly it looks like Spookyluki will miss yet another race, so it is down again for Hatton93 to get the result: ''Feel confident at this circuit, especially without rain, not sure how much ballast will be a factor but still hoping for a decent result''.

Nissan could also be happy with their Round 1 efforts, sota59 challenging for second place almost all race, while jonimestari91 could keep up in striking distance. ''We gotta be happy with Round 1, we got 100% out of our car, no errors....was hoping we could make difference with our aggressive tactics, but rivals had same ideas, and we could not make on track overtakes'' - commented sota59. Spa has seen last two seasons back to back 1-2 victories for jonimestari91 and sota59, but they have been on wet conditions. Can they perform on dry?

Gr3

As expected, it was Mercedes and TSR_JoeToGuy on top of Gr3 in Round 1, but not by margin some may have feared. He started from pole, and held the lead on his opening stint, but had to make some tactical changes and overtakes as group behind challenged him. Small error in last pitstop meant he had to save fuel last few laps, but did just enough to win: ''I'd have won by a larger gap if I'd not make some strategy errors, but it still just about worked out for me. Did mean I missed out of fastest lap though''. He now has most success ballast and does not expect to be fastest in Spa, but hopes good strategy can help him to the top places. In other Mercedes osully14 had to miss Round 1, and now has confirmed he will miss rest of the Season 12, leaving seat in Mercedes open. We hope to see him back in future.

Mazda was performing well again, and was rewarded with double podium with RLH_Wesley99 and TSR_Tomsoft. Defending champion RLH_Wesley99 started his season well with second place, previous last seasons he could not start in Round 1 at all: ''Quite good start, had a decent pace and was keeping up with Joe, but he got quite a big gap on the final pitstop although it was close in the end''. TSR_Tomsoft could start his debut season well, jumping in to podium in late stages, but is not confident going in to Belgium, as it is not his strongest circuit.

Porsche and y_bearr_ seemed to have great pace, even challenging for lead, but strategy cost him, and dropped off the podium in the end, even though rewarded with fastest lap. But Indonesian is motivated for this weekend: ''Hoping...to win. Feeling excited, because last race I had an awesome battles with Joe and Wes. Our car has disadvantage on top speed everyone knows that, but I have figured out how to overcome that, so...let see''.
de-luck4 joins other car after missing Round 1, and despite car feeling good, is not expecting much from his debut in Gr3-class, top 5 would be like a win.

Audi had difficult first weekend, Ryslan Zharinov only finished 5th, struggling. Big hope of the team BlueXephos22 missed qualifying, having to start last really put him in disadvantage, and Australian struggled with feeling and tire wear. Climb up the order ended with spin, and getting collected by Gr2 car. BoP-help and success ballast should help Audi, and drivers are hoping to improve.

Aston Martin had awful return to GT-MES. GTO250GTO was 6th, calling car improvement on his Ferrari last season, but lacked pace. amuda74 in other car struggled badly, finishing lap behind of everyone: '' It was horrible, first time I’ve been so off the pace. I’m not the best but that was a really bad drive by any standard''. Aston Martin should cope better in Spa, with its top speed, and show true potential of the car.

Round-3.jpg

NEW CIRCUIT

After 2 races in very familiar circuits, we head to Croatia, Dragon Trail, not the Seaside-venue that we have visited 9 times in the past, but Gardens.
It has couple fairly long straights, but also some high speed and low speed corners. Experience and feeling is critical, but as circuit is fairly unfamiliar to drivers, this weeks testing and practice will be key.

Gr2

Nissan left Belgium after Round 2 smiling, securing 1-2, with jonimestari91 taking his 3rd straight win in the circuit, starting from pole, and controlling the race until the finish. his teammate sota59 finished second, despite accident in opening stint holding him back. As result, both cars are one of the heaviest in the class, due ballast, and this weekends race will be difficult: ''Cant see us challenging for victory, unless something chaotic happens, but we are hoping one of the cars can get to the podium, and secure good points for Nissan, and himself''. jonimestari91 has currently 11 wins, number 12 will get to him 4th in all time list.

Honda continued good form in Spa, Nils finishing 3rd after his victory in Round 1. His teammate G4 Rotary was looking for good result after struggling in Germany, and had great speed in qualifying. But he had technical issue before the race, having to start dead last, behind Gr3 cars. British-driver was making great progress, looking even for podium, but accident ended his charge up the field, and had to settle for 4th place. But with still no success ballast, he is the favorite to win this weekend: ''The issues with the car from Round 1 are sorted, P2 was possible at Spa but bad luck got in the way, hopefully I can kickstart my season with a win here''. Nils in other car is running heaviest car of the class, and is facing much harder challenge: ''Anything close to a Top 3 would be counting as a success, since my car is very heavy this round and there are still drivers with no ballast at all''.

Lexus had difficult race last week. Spookyluki could not race, so it was again all down to Hatton93. And he lacked the speed, went wrong direction with tactics and then caused accidents, earning himself Drive Through-penalty for Round 3. Penalty will hurt his podium chances, but if he has the speed, chances should still be there: ''Its new territory for all of us so it should be interesting, disappointed to have a Drive Through, but hopefully with Spookyluki finally racing and on no ballast, he can fight for the win''. Indeed, Spookyluki is one of the favorites this weekend, and if he can drive clean race, podium should atleast be there: ''If I can just be consistent then I might be able to get good points for both Lexus and drivers''.

Gr3

Porsche returned winning ways after hard times. y_bearr_ was favorite going in to Spa, and he secured pole position and was in controlling position. But he was under lot of pressure from behind in final lap, and only just crossed the finish line first. Now with more ballast, odds are not on his favor for back to back wins: ''The track is too wide for Gr3, I have tried different line and each line is fast, so I think it will be too easy to overtake, and my car is easier to overtake due to the ballast. But I have something in mind, so let se if that something will help me at the race''. Many are wondering if Indonesian has speed and consistency to become title contender, podium this weekend would be big confidence boost. His teammate de-luck4 made his season debut last weekend, and it did not start well, with binning it on first lap, ending up 6th in the end. He is looking to improve, get clean races under him and strike when others fall: ''Car feels good and it looks like i can gain points when others gain weight''.

Audi had hard opening race, but Spa was different story. Season 10 champion Ryslan Zharinov had great qualifying, getting himself to second place, but at the start, he had to start middle of the chicane, losing 4 seconds to leader. But strong pace got him back to game in the end of the race, just missing out on the win. With BlueXephos22 missing the race last week, VLX_CJohn made his debut in Audi, and it was great success, third place and fastest lap. Dragon Trail might again be harder circuit for the car, but BlueXephos22 is gonna go out there, drive wheels out of the car and see where it lands. Lack of ballast could work on his favor, while Ryslan Zharinov now has added weight: ''Not expecting great results, i have not raced in this circuit before''.

Mazda was competing with just one car last weekend, with TSR_Tomsoft missing. RLH_Wesley99 finished 4th after fighting for 3rd all race. He is now looking to return back to podium, in circuit that could suit him and the car. His teammate TSR_Tomsoft is not very confident, has admitted not being fan of the track, but as said, car should perform well in there, so dont count him out.

Mercedes and TSR_JoeToGuy had difficult race in Belgium, struggled with pace after success ballast give for win in Round 1. He ended up 5th in the end, but now with ballast more even, he should return back to the form: ''The car handles nicely around here, and seems to suit the flow of the circuit. I'm expecting a podium finish at least''. Other Mercedes-car now has new driver, Houdini Myers. Portuguese driver not been racing much recently, but familiar Martini-colours from other series are back. He has not set himself high goals: ''Just want a clean race and results will come in the future''.

Aston Martin's
struggles continue, GTO250GTO was not that much off the pace, but small errors left him 7th last weekend. amuda74 missed the race last time out, but returns this weekend: ''I can tell that I will struggle this round, so my main objective is to just finish ahead of my teammate''.

Back