SRF NES Season 5.5: (All Events Finished)

The following sign-ups for The NES Classic will need revision, as you enter with a "design name", not a team name. I understand that these may be placeholders.

Post #3 under the "Livery Regulations" tab states that designs should be based on or inspired by designs from either NES Seasons 1, 2 & 3, or from previous Gran Turismo games e.g. Castrol Supra, Oreca Viper etc.

Event: NES Classic
PSN Username: Myth1cal_Triangl
Racing Number: #37
Team Name: 3-Point Racing
Car: Aston Martin Vantage gr.3
Tyre Manufacturer: Michelin

Event: The NES Classic
PSN: amuda74
Number: 54
Team: Golden Bear Motorsports
Car: TBA
Tyre Manufacture: Michelin

PSN: John_Wanderin
Number: 53

As regarding the following entry post, can @Toshost Clarify if this entry design is based on the Chevrolet Corvette C5R from GT3-6 or whichever one from Gran Turismo's past it is.

Event: The NES classic
PSN Username: @MrTKS17
Racing Number: #63
Team Name: GM Racing
Car: Corvette Gr3

I was hoping to use a 2019 LM replica design with some personal touches, but now I understand It has to be one that was in previous GT games right?

The following sign-ups for The NES Classic will need revision, as you enter with a "design name", not a team name. I understand that these may be placeholders.

Post #3 under the "Livery Regulations" tab states that designs should be based on or inspired by designs from either NES Seasons 1, 2 & 3, or from previous Gran Turismo games e.g. Castrol Supra, Oreca Viper etc.

As regarding the following entry post, can @Toshost Clarify if this entry design is based on the Chevrolet Corvette C5R from GT3-6 or whichever one from Gran Turismo's past it is.

Last edited:
I was hoping to use a 2019 LM replica design with some personal touches, but now I understand It has to be one that was in previous GT games right?
Yes, The NES Classic is for liveries based on/inspired by either previous GT games, or cars from the first 3 seasons of the NES. Doesn't have to be a perfect replica, just based on/inspired by

Last edited:
Yes, The NES Classic is for liveries based on/inspired by either previous GT games, or cars from the first 3 seasons of the NES. Doesn't have to be a perfect replica, just based on/inspired by

Alright then, I will take inspiration from the C5R '00 featured in Gran Tursimo 4 if thats okay? :cheers:

Yeah we haven’t decided what we want yet, but I’ll notify you when it changes!

Hello everyone!

We are officially just 1 week away from the first event of NES Season 5.5 at the Sainte-Croix 1 hour! There are still spaces left in a lot of events, so if you know anyone who might be interested feel free to let them know.

Will be sending out PSN Friend Requests to those who have signed up but are not currently added. Look out for "NS_Zokeo_9" in your notifications.

Event: Sainte-Croix 1 Hour
PSN Username: Groot--89
Racing Number: #14
Team Name: AequepaX Racing
Car:
Subaru WRX Gr.3
Tyre Manufacturer: Bridgestone

Event:
Mountain King Challange
Car: Hyundai Genesis

Event: gr.3-4 showdown
Car: Peugeot RCZ GR.3

Event: Group C Legends
Racing Number:
Car: Nissan R92CP

Team Name: Corvette Racing
Car: Corvette C7 Gr.3

Last edited:
Hi all!

Just a reminder that the first event, the Sainte-Croix 1 Hour, is tomorrow! Please be sure to have your liveries etc ready in advance. We still have 2 guaranteed spaces on the grid if you know anyone who'd also like to compete.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Event: Saint-Croix 1 hour
Car: Supra RC

Event: Mountain Kings’s challenge
Car: GR Supra

Event: Gr3 and gr4 showdown

Car: Jaguar
Tyre Manufacture: Dunlop

Event: Roadster rumble
Car: Mazda Roaster

Event: Super hybrid showdown
Car: Lexus

Event: Dessert Duel
Car: GR supra

Event: Porsche vs. Toyota

Event: Super formula Showdown
Car: Toyota SF

Updated my SH entry, it was TBA, now it’s Lexus (on both)

It's raceday!

It's the Sainte-Croix 1 hour!
A reminder to everyone to check the "Race Day Procedure" tab on post #3 for lobby opening & race start times etc. Provided no technical issues, the race will be broadcasted live on Nukeshot Media.

Hope to see you later today!

Last edited:
Lobby will open in around 55 minutes (18:15 GMT)

Qualifying begins 18:45 GMT

Race begins 19:10 GMT

-Edit: Lobby is up!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

Apologies that I've only just managed to do it now, but the official results and incident decisions from the Sainte-Croix 1 Hour are now up on Post #5.

Thanks again to all of our participants. This upcoming Sunday is the Mountain King Challenge at Bathurst! There are still some spaces on the grid if you want to get involved or bring along anyone else you may know.

As for the broadcast, you can re-watch all of the action here:

Qualifying

Race

Edit: Just added the BoP figures for the Mazda 787B to post #3 of the thread under the "Balance of Performance" tab, to be used in the Group C Legends special event.

Last edited:
It's Raceday!

It's the Mountain King Challenge!
Remember to check the "Race Day Procedure" tab on post #3 of the thread for lobby opening & race start times etc.

We still have some spaces for any last-minute entries that want to take part.

Hope to see you later today!

Event: Mountain King
PSN Username: Eddie_cwb07
Racing Number: #87
Team Name:
Car:
Audi TT Cup '16

Event: Mountain King
PSN Username: G_infaamous
Racing Number: #29
Team Name:
Car:
Audi TT Cup '16

Last edited:
Event:gr.3-4 showdown
PSN Username: Eddie_cwb07
Racing Number: #87
Team Name:
Car:
Audi TT Cup '16 gr4

Event: gr.3-4 showdown
PSN Username: G_infaamous
Racing Number: #29
Team Name:
Car:
Audi TT Cup '16 gr4

Thanks again to everyone who took part today. Just wanted to post a thread update:

For multi-class events, the qualifying sessions will be 2× 10 minutes, with the 2 categories seperated. This applies to the following events:

*Group 3 & 4 Showdown
*Porsche vs Toyota

Results from the Mountain King Challenge now up on post #5. We didn't get any incident reports, so well done again to all of the competitors!

This upcoming Sunday is the Group 3 & 4 Showdown event! We currently have just 1 guaranteed space on the grid left, in the Gr.3 category, however any reserve entries after that still have a decent chance of competing.

PSN Username: HoudiniMeyers
Racing Number:
Team Name: Martini Racing Team
Car: Porsche 962 C
Tyre Manufacturer:
Dunlop

Last edited:
We have just hit full entry list capacity (14/14) for the Group 3 & 4 Showdown event! Thanks again to everyone for your support of the series.

The likelihood of all 14 people being able to make it on raceday is quite low, so any early reserve sign-ups stand a good chance of being able to compete on Sunday. Reserve priority will be based on the time of entry submission.

Hope to see you this weekend!

It's raceday!

It's the Group 3 & 4 Showdown!

Apologies for the delay in the reminder. I've not been feeling well today.

Remember to check the "Race Day Procedure" tab on post #3 of this thread.

Hope to see you later!

Results now up on post #5 for the Group 3 & 4 Showdown. Once again, no incidents were officially reported.

This upcoming Sunday is the Roadster Rumble event at Tsukuba Circuit! This event in particular could be a good way for those new to the league racing scene to be able to have a go to see what it's like. As it stands we only have a few guaranteed spaces left, however there's a good chance that the first couple of reserve spaces would be called on if we get to that point.

Hope to see you on Sunday!

It's raceday!

It's the Roadster Rumble!
A reminder to everyone not only to just check the "Race Day Procedure" tab on post #3, but also that as stated in the event specific info on post #2 the tyres are mandated to Sports Hard, and tuning will be prohibited.

Once again, I look forward to seeing you later today!

Thanks again to everyone who took part in the Roadster Rumble last Sunday. Results have been added to the thread.

This Sunday it's the Group C Legends event at Monza (No 1st chicane).
This race was decided to use Racing Intermediate tyres to better represent a lack of grip. Due to this choice, the tyre wear multiplier might potentially be subject to modification. I will keep you all informed here if any changes from the standard 3× happens.

Back