SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont remember the time at barcelona.. but i beat eh team by 0.1 or 0.01 around there... so clearly hes not practicing. bar down bud

serious question, how do you delete posts..

You don't, moderators do. You need to look and see the edit button on posts and use it if you have more to add.

i dont remember the time at barcelona.. but i beat eh team by 0.1 or 0.01 around there... so clearly hes not practicing. bar down bud

I'm down to 1:11.6 now and there's still over a week to go to the races, again on that base tune. I gotta fill my days somehow and practicing all day won't make the races any more fun for you guys.

If there's room at the bottom of the 'injured reserved' list for the next series.
I'll sign up driving the Dodge Viper Jr. #13.

Last edited:
If there's room at the bottom of the 'injured reserved' list for the next series.
I'll sign up driving the Dodge Viper Team Oreca Jr. #13.
I will put ya in the reserved section, you will #2 in that section for now. As it gets closer to the series starting we will see who is in and who is still on reserve list?

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Tonight will be a casual night for those who can make it? I will be on Valentines Day duty :banghead: with my other half, so I'm a no show :boggled:. Mcinnis will be hosting something of some sort, so watch for his invites 👍. Hope everyone has a good time and have fun!!!!

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Tonight will be a casual night for those who can make it? I will be on Valentines Day duty :banghead: with my other half, so I'm a no show :boggled:. Mcinnis will be hosting something of some sort, so watch for his invites 👍. Hope everyone has a good time and have fun!!!!

Anyone who wants to join the shenanigans tonight and isn't already my PSN friend add me:

smcinnis

Otherwise, I'll be using the SRM Race Control list to send invites and communicate any changes to those not in the same party chat.

Schedule will include quick M1 practice races, some Ginettas, a GT3/GT4 Bathurst trial race and then a whole lot of flying by the seat of our pants.

Hope to see some of you tonight!

which part of the thread are you talking about?

Just a heads up guys, It's great that you have a pick, but remember the classes for the Bathurst race will be decided on the outcome of the M1 series. So while you might think you know where you'll end up, for the sake of fairness to everyone, choices for that race will only be noted after the conclusion of the M1 series.

Once we have final standings, I will tag everyone with their class and then you can choose a car.

:cheers:

:)

Room is open and invites are out. If you need an invite post up in the Race Control chat. We'll be doing rapid fire, so we'll get you in when we're done.

Thanks to all the dudes that showed that didn't have to rub their wife's feet tonight. ;) A few might have had a commitment with peanut butter, but who are we to judge.:lol:

The victory of the night was confirming that the @XxGrimxX & @MrGrim Ginetta Junior Series track selection is ON FREAKING POINT!! Going to be a helluva fun series![/
Hey! Leave my peanut butter and dogs out of this :lol:

Hey! Leave my peanut butter and dogs out of this, haha

Fun races last night. Those Ginettas will be a blast to race. Found out i dont really hate Snetterton 300, i just really hate those stupid Clios lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back