SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about getting on tonight, anyone else looking to get on? I'm not 100% sure yet, I will post something up if I get on.

great, I'm in!

since I am at the bottom half of the M1 series for sure, I'd be most likely driving the mclaren... lol
And if you took my usual spot, surelly , i'll be taking the spot on your right or right in front of you on a AMG=GT lol,
Please Phile., and tweet it , blog it,so I make sure of my spot , will do the same for next Jr. Series.. thank you all for reading this, and if you like don't forget the thumbs up , or subscribe to my channel..lol sorry Prezzz.. international humorist

Last edited:
Ive heard rumor of getting bumped from the #2 spot in pcars thread :eek:.... @Alex ONeill :D

IMG_0105.PNG

I think this a great friendly rivalry we have going here with the :bowdown:PITS group now, so come guys let's hold on to what we built here and keep this spot alive 👍. Everyone wake up and bring the noise, they have DP but we have Colts, and when Colts goes on a bender nobody is safe, nor has a clue what he just said, but we will be 150 posts ahead then :lol:.

I know we share some guys with PITS group so if you post there you must post here, haha... just kidding boys, lets have some fun with this! This could be the first keyboard race in the history of :gtplanet: :confused::confused::confused:

We are 33 posts up right now, they have closed the gap big time, lets pick it up gang!

:gtpflag:Just a reminder to get everyone's mindset back in the swing of things for this upcoming Tuesday night :gtpflag:

img_3637-jpg.620183

img_3639-png.620185

img_3638-png.620188

:gtpflag:BMW M1 Procar Series :gtpflag:

-No bonus points will be awarded for pole, or fastest lap in this series-
img_3697-png.623114

Force Realistic Driving Aids is on!!!
-No ABS
-No Stability Control
-No Traction Control
-Mandatory Pit is on
-Fuel Real
-Tires 5x
-Mechanical failure is off
-Damage is visual only

:gtpflag:Week #3 February 21:gtpflag:
Race 5- Catalunya National
24laps
Clear weather
Time 9:00/ real time progression

Race 6- Snetterton 300
16laps
Medium clouds
Time 17:00/ time fixed

:gtpflag:Sign up:gtpflag:
1)Mphile-#69
2)Grim-#22
3)Eh Team-#33
4)Sgeti-#27
5)Mcinnis-#81
6)Lobban-#79
7)Alex-#6
8)Evo-#72
9)Boomer-#7
10)Colt-#4
11)Schmiggz-#9
12)Joe-#24
13)Mexi-#98
14)Br-#32
15)Yogi-#87
16)Hobbs-#19

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 8
Ive heard rumor of getting bumped from the #2 spot in pcars thread :eek:.... @Alex ONeill :D

View attachment 628988

I think this a great friendly rivalry we have going here with the :bowdown:PITS group now, so come guys let's hold on to what we built here and keep this spot alive 👍. Everyone wake up and bring the noise, they have DP but we have Colts, and when Colts goes on a bender nobody is safe, nor has a clue what he just said, but we will be 150 posts ahead then :lol:.

I know we share some guys with PITS group so if you post there you must post here, haha... just kidding boys, lets have some fun with this! This could be the first keyboard race in the history of :gtplanet: :confused::confused::confused:

We are 33 posts up right now, they have closed the gap big time, lets pick it up gang!
Ever seen a show called king of the hill?.. If you have, I'm referring to a character called boomhower... There are similarities y know.

View attachment 625716

Driving Aids allowed
NO mandatory pit stop
Penalties ON
Mechanical Fails OFF
Visual Damage ONLY

:gtpflag:RACE DAY 1: 3/7/2017
Ruapuna Club
Weather: Medium Cloud
Current Date
Time:12:00hrs
Time Progression: Real Time
Tire Wear: Real
Laps: 22

Hockenheim Short
Weather : Clear
Current Date
Time: 18:00
Laps: 20

:gtpflag:Race Day 2: 3/14/2017
Oschershleben national
Weather: Light Cloud
Current Date
Time: 08:00
Laps 20

Nurburgring Sprint
Weather Fog
Current Date
Time 12:00 hrs
Time Progression Real
Tire Wear Real
Laps 14

:gtpflag:Race Day 3: 3/21/2017
Sakkito national
Weather Hazy
Current Date
Time 16:00
Time Progression Real
Tire Wear Real
Laps 19

Laguna Seca
Weather Clear
Current date
Time 17:00hrs
Time Progression Real
Tire Wear Real
Laps 15

1)Grim#12
2)colt#44
3)Lobban#31
4)Eh#24
5)Evo#16
6)Mphile#50
7)Sgeti#29
8)smcinnis#72
9)Playa#92
10)mexi#?
11)Br#?
12)Hobbz#?
13)Bear#?
14)Boomer#?
15)
16)

Reserve section
1)Tiger#13
2)VRT#?
For the Jr. Series I will be in the # 2 car thx

IMG_0016.JPG

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Ok boys tonight we finalize the BMW Procar series :eek:. I will have room open at 7:25pm est to start the festivities :D.

Sorry I failed to get on last night, I had a freaking migraine and staring into a video game would not have been the remedy :crazy: to fix my issue. Either way I'm sure everyone that got on handled business as usual and got some laps in 👍.

See everyone tonight :cheers:

Everyone beware of the sandbaggers tonight, trying to cram into GT3's for next week. ;)
That's not nice! :guilty:
You're basically throwing suspicion on people that might not have your free time to tune up and practice for races, like me as an example.
Friday night I was dead tired, Saturday was my son's birthday and I was busy all day, Sunday spento all day away from home with wife and kids, Monday was Family day holiday and went for lunch at my wife's parents and spent almost all day there, today I went to work, got home 20 minutes ago dead tired, supper is almost at the table and if I'm lucky I might have 30 minutes later on to try a tiny tweak in the car to be able to race with some decency.

You're basically throwing suspicion on people that might not have your free time to tune up and practice for races, like me as an example.
Friday night I was dead tired, Saturday was my son's birthday and I was busy all day, Sunday spento all day away from home with wife and kids, Monday was Family day holiday and went for lunch at my wife's parents and spent almost all day there, today I went to work, got home 20 minutes ago dead tired, supper is almost at the table and if I'm lucky I might have 30 minutes later on to try a tiny tweak in the car to be able to race with some decency.
You will be fine! I haven't changed my tune since week one, you got this brah!

The only thing I'm throwing down is a good ribbing and a sense of humor to all our buds. It's something we do here. Nothing is personal until it comes in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back