SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gtpflag:BMW M1 series complete :gtpflag:

Thanks to all of you guys that showed and ran my series :bowdown:. I know I made it a bit tuff, but there was a few options I left off the board so it could have been worse :D. Congrats Eh for the sweep tonight, nice job :bowdown:.

Tonight during race one I was in 2nd and Eh was leading. Eh got a bit lose and was sliding off track a bit, me with no where to go did everything in my power to avoid contact :scared:, but I did happened to hit him a tad. Now at this point I could not afford to let Mexi (3rd)by me because I'm battling him for series championship at this point. So I was not excited about my current situation :nervous:,but I had to give up a spot, and Mexi drove on past as well during this process. I wasn't sure how Eh felt about our racing situation, I would assume we should have been fine with me going on, but I chose to be a gentleman and forfeit the spot and putting my championship at a huge risk, 🤬 me! The whole point of this story is do the right things gang, and you will be rewarded, and if not rewarded, definitely respected 👍.

Again thanks to :bowdown:Mcinnis for our logo
IMG_0016.JPG

And also thanks again :bowdown:Mcinnis for our awesome scoring charts that I'm sure you will have posted in the next day or so.

Let's keep SRM strong and keep on digging gang, Bathurst 12h up next follow by the Ginetta Jr series :cheers:

Yeah buddies!

@mphile77 sure put us through our paces in this one... and I think we are better for it! I had the privilege of being involved in the 6-11 skirmish during the Barcelona race... that was fuuuuuuun! Super challenging, but I don't think I'm alone when I say I learned a LOT.

And Congrats to @mphile77 for taking the series victory... It's been a while. :sly:

SRM - Series Results 2017 - M1 Procar3.jpg

With these standings I'll break up the classes for the Bathurst race next week below. :cheers:

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results 2017 - M1 Procar3.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Ok Bathurst 12 Hour Next week! Here is how the classes break down. Please REPLY TO THIS POST with your choice of vehicle and livery from the class you are in.

If you will not be participating in this event please let us know. Any new and reserve drivers will fill whatever class is unbalanced first, if there are spots open in each class, it's drivers pick. Ideally it's 8 & 8.

:gtpflag:

GT3:

@Mike Lobban
@smcinnis
@coltsjugg
@steph67
@Schmiggz
@JoeW
@EvoGT89
@HOBBZ

GT4 (No Ginetta GT4):

@mphile77
@Eh Team
@mexxifrieboy
@XxGrimxX
@Br1mann
@SGETI
@alcheng
@yogi bear

Reserve Drivers:

@bloodyboyblue

Ok Bathurst 12 Hour Next week! Here is how the classes break down. Please REPLY TO THIS POST with your choice of vehicle and livery from the class you are in.

If you will not be participating in this event please let us know. Any new and reserve drivers will fill whatever class is unbalanced first, if there are spots open in each class, it's drivers pick. Ideally it's 8 & 8.

GT3:

@Mike Lobban
@smcinnis
@coltsjugg
@steph67
@Schmiggz
@JoeW
@EvoGT89
@HOBBZ

GT4 (No Ginetta GT4):

@mphile77
@Eh Team
@mexxifrieboy
@XxGrimxX
@Br1mann
@SGETI
@alcheng
@yogi bear

Reserve Drivers:

@bloodyboyblue
#7stanger

GT3:

@Mike Lobban
@smcinnis
@coltsjugg
@steph67
@Schmiggz
@JoeW
@EvoGT89
@HOBBZ

GT4 (No Ginetta GT4):

@mphile77
@Eh Team
@mexxifrieboy
@XxGrimxX
@Br1mann
@SGETI
@alcheng
@yogi bear

Reserve Drivers:

@bloodyboyblue

#32 Beemer GT4

GT3:

@Mike Lobban
@smcinnis
@coltsjugg
@steph67
@Schmiggz
@JoeW
@EvoGT89
@HOBBZ

GT4 (No Ginetta GT4):

@mphile77
@Eh Team
@mexxifrieboy
@XxGrimxX
@Br1mann
@SGETI
@alcheng
@yogi bear

Reserve Drivers:

@bloodyboyblue

#19 Aston Martin V8

did some runs last night @ Bathrust in the GT4 last night...

OMG... it's not a easy drive in the downhill session!!
Do it in a mustang :lol::lol::lol:, once lap 4 hits its like :banghead::banghead::banghead: what tires :confused:, not to mention the Brakes were never installed on the darn car I don't think :scared:, doesn't feel like they work :yuck:

Do it in a mustang :lol::lol::lol:, once lap 4 hits its like :banghead::banghead::banghead: what tires :confused:, not to mention the Brakes were never installed on the darn car I don't think :scared:, doesn't feel like they work :yuck:

i tried the M3 and the Aston, not dare enough to take the Stang....

you know.... got thrown off from a horse is not a nice feeling ya know...

but hell.... it feels like slick-soft on ice @ the downhill . :banghead::banghead::scared:

GT3:

@Mike Lobban
@smcinnis
@coltsjugg
@steph67
@Schmiggz
@JoeW
@EvoGT89
@HOBBZ

GT4 (No Ginetta GT4):

@mphile77
@Eh Team
@mexxifrieboy
@XxGrimxX
@Br1mann
@SGETI
@alcheng
@yogi bear

Reserve Drivers:

@bloodyboyblue
Do we have any drivers on this list that don't plan on being at this event? Just asking so we can give reserve drivers a chance if need be?

I know Evo is out of the country and won't be back until Ginetta series. So bloody boy blue looks to be in, let us know?

Do we have any drivers on this list that don't plan on being at this event? Just asking so we can give reserve drivers a chance if need be?

I know Evo is out of the country and won't be back until Ginetta series. So @bloodyboyblue looks to be in, let us know?

Haven't heard from everyone yet obviously. I figure we'll open it up Monday if not everyone has claimed their spot by this weekend.

Edit: Two GT3 spots confirmed opened up. @bloodyboyblue spot open in GT3 if you'd like one. :)

Last edited:
awesome tune... but im still going to lap you twice... vice versa, who knows.

jFC51Fpl_qE.jpg

at least that tune get rid of most of the oversteer from turn 11 to 18... but still scary sometimes...

I actually forgot my laptime is 2:17.7xx or 2:16.7xx... was too sleepy to remember....

please lap me dude.... just make sure you flash your ( . )m( . ) when approaching my rear.... you know....

jFC51Fpl_qE.jpg

at least that tune get rid of most of the oversteer from turn 11 to 18... but still scary sometimes...

I actually forgot my laptime is 2:17.7xx or 2:16.7xx... was too sleepy to remember....

please lap me dude.... just make sure you flash your ( . )m( . ) when approaching my rear.... you know....
11 through 18 should be called the 🤬 my life zone :lol:

11 through 18 should be called the 🤬 my life zone :lol:

or we can call it the "ex-wife dead zone".... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

edit:

Just realized the setup I post doesn't show the parameters for the brakes and differential.. I remember it's something like acc: 10%, dec: 45% Preload: 120 Brake: 97% Brake-Bal: 64%

Last edited:
i'm in for the Bathurst race for sure.
Am I the only one going to be driving the Caddy? Livery to cum later.

Somebody gave me a tune for that car for bathurst along time ago, but i was too lazy to set it up, might try and it see what its like.

But it doesnt have a number 45.
So probably put me down for the m3 #45

Dam. Today is Thursday. I thought was Friday !!! :dopey:

Well they both end in Y, so that's good enough for me.

I only drink on days that end in Y. :lol::lol:
Haha, I'm going to try and get on tomorrow? I'm putting a engine in my old mans drag car after work, so it will be a long day. My Saturday should be full of Bathurst though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back