Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Hi guys.
Been gone awhile but I'd like to join in Tuesday night if there's room.
Promise I'll try to behave,
Whattup Gnome! More than welcome. If I dont get you an invite by 8pm EST let me know on PSN. I should still have you on my list.

Congrats @Luckymouse71 ! Inching past @Stanc03 by 1 point to take the series!

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - RS01-23.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - RS01-23.pdf
    325.4 KB · Views: 11
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! (The last one) :gtpflag:

Anyone who was around last week heard that I won't be hosting races on PS4 after this year. Tonight's Knockout Night will be my last hosted event on Project Cars 2. Its been a fun 4 years hosting races and putting together series for you guys, and I hope you enjoyed them as well. Still 2 weeks left in our ACC Series so there's that. Come tonight and have some giggles and send the SRM pCars2 era out with a bang.

Keep in touch on our Discord! www.simracingmadness.com

Last event results! Congrats @Stanc03 !! I finished 2nd so pretty good. :cool:

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - KnockoutNight9 .jpg
https://simracingmadness.com/series-info/knockout-night-9/

Been a great ride. I'm really going to miss you guys who haven't already joined our Discord to stay in touch. Hopefully we can get together on track again if you don't plan on moving to racing on PC. Not going to be a huge mouth piece for that, people like what they like. But if you're looking to expand and grow racing against others online... there really is no comparison and you should really consider it if it's your passion.

I had been working on a cross-platform championship type thing. I may rehash that this spring if the PS4 servers are still working, but don't hold me to it. ;)

Until next time, feel free to post any questions, replays or pictures or whatever from your races with us in this thread. :cheers:

Last event results! Congrats @Stanc03 !! I finished 2nd so pretty good. :cool:

View attachment 1097400
https://simracingmadness.com/series-info/knockout-night-9/

Been a great ride. I'm really going to miss you guys who haven't already joined our Discord to stay in touch. Hopefully we can get together on track again if you don't plan on moving to racing on PC. Not going to be a huge mouth piece for that, people like what they like. But if you're looking to expand and grow racing against others online... there really is no comparison and you should really consider it if it's your passion.

I had been working on a cross-platform championship type thing. I may rehash that this spring if the PS4 servers are still working, but don't hold me to it. ;)

Until next time, feel free to post any questions, replays or pictures or whatever from your races with us in this thread. :cheers:
Woo!

Back