Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Great night of back and forth, clean racing! I guess there was an early incident at Algarve, but you know... netcode. ;) Turned out alright in the end. Next week Imola and the Buggatti Circuit! See you then.
SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - RocketBunny3.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - RocketBunny3.pdf
    401.8 KB · Views: 12
I mean... I'm not 100% sure, but it sounded like every 3 cars were in the midst of full-on, balls-to-the-wall battle to the death. Pretty awesome. Glad you guys are having a good time! Lets top it off next week.

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - RocketBunny32.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - RocketBunny32.pdf
    403.2 KB · Views: 16
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Rocket Bunny Finale Tonight! Been a blast so far and we can hopefully end on a high note. Our stops are at Brno and Sugo. Lots of twisties to get tangled up in, so be on guard. See you tonight!:cheers:

Slightly off topic question what are u guys using for content manager on assetto corsa. And what kinda shaders do u guys recommend and plug-ins to download. There's no real information on screen. No tire wear lap count or rpms

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

AAC14416-AF5D-4466-94E7-4F47F5B8F659.png

Tonight we take the Clios back to the Ring! Hours 8-16, starting in the dark until the sun comes up. Expect some fog, but nothing too crazy.
See you tonight!

Rough night! Don't remember fighting this car so much before. Still fun though. Congrats to @Luckymouse71 for smoking everyone, and going nearly 2 minutes up on the closest car in the standings! We'll finish out this Enduro series in a few weeks. I'll announce the details on the next few weeks as well as stuff afterwards tomorrow. Check back!
SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - ClioN242.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - ClioN242.pdf
    342.8 KB · Views: 10
trackday.jpg

All Race Settings:
3 Races a night
2 - 15 Minutes races
Final race on Azure Coast Westbound
  • Will explain again at beginning of race
  • No qualifying, Random Grid order
  • 10 Second Start Delay, do not move on green
  • Each driver must pay attention to the number of their starting position
  • At 10 seconds, Sarah will call a random starting position number, when called that driver may start.
  • At end of race, times will be tallied, and each driver after the first will receive 2 seconds off their time based on the order they were called.
  • Don't worry, its for fun. Yes I'll screw it up. :lol:

9AM | 5X Time Prog. | Light Clouds
Visual Damage | Mechanical Failures OFF | No Fuel | No Tires

May 11
p1.png
Algarve
Red Bull Ring GP
Azure Coast Westbound

May 18
zonda.png
Sakitto GP
Barcelona GP
Azure Coast Westbound

May 25
sesto.png
Dubai GP
Willow Springs
Azure Coast Westbound

Last edited:
2021lemans.jpg

Similar to the Clio N24 Enduro, but broken up into 4 - 60 Minute races in 2 classes. You only get to race in each class TWICE and must use the same car for each class. You may choose what you race when. As with the Clio Enduro, standings will be based on total time, not finishing order. Scoring will be based on combined times in both LMP1 and GTE Stints with ONE overall winner. Please note this is the first time we've ran damage in a while. You'll likely be seeing that more often depending on the series.

June 22 (Stint 1: 2PM - 8PM)
Spring | 2PM | 5X Time Progression | Clear, Medium Cloud

July 13 (Stint 2: 8PM - 2AM)
Spring | 8PM | 5X Time Progression | Medium Cloud, Overcast

August 3 (Stint 3: 2AM - 8AM)
Spring | 2AM | 5X Time Progression | Overcast, Heavy Cloud

August 24 (Stint 4: 8AM - 2PM)
Spring | 8AM | 5X Time Progression | Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud

Race Settings:
Performance Impacting Damage | Random Caution(s) | Fuel on | Tire Wear Accelerated

Available Makes
audi.jpg marek.jpg rwd.jpg
(No Toyotas)

GTES.jpg

Last edited:
scs.jpg

All Race Settings:
3 Races a night
2 - 15 Minutes races
Final race on California Highway Reverse
  • Will explain again at beginning of race
  • No qualifying, Random Grid order
  • 10 Second Start Delay, do not move on green
  • Each driver must pay attention to the number of their starting position
  • At 10 seconds, Sarah will call a random starting position number, when called that driver may start.
  • At end of race, times will be tallied, and each driver after the first will receive 2 seconds off their time based on the order they were called.
  • Don't worry, its for fun. Yes I'll screw it up. :lol:

4PM | 5X Time Prog. | Light Clouds
Visual Damage | Mechanical Failures | No Fuel | No Tires

You may pick any car below to drive, but can only drive a car a maximum of 2 times.

Banned: McLaren F1, Porsche Carrera GT
Not Pictured: Rocket Bunny Toyota 86 (If you really want to...)
list.jpg

July 20
Bonnachbrae
Donnington International
California Highway Full

July 27
Long Beach
Sonoma Short
California Highway Reverse

August 10
Texas Road Course
Snetterton 200

August 17
Watkins Glen Short
Imola

Last edited:
View attachment 1009144

Similar to the Clio N24 Enduro, but broken up into 4 - 60 Minute races in 2 classes. You only get to race in each class TWICE and must use the same car for each class. You may choose what you race when. As with the Clio Enduro, standings will be based on total time, not finishing order for each class. So you could theoretically win BOTH classes. Please note this is the first time we've ran damage in a while. You'll likely be seeing that more often depending on the series.

June 22 (Stint 1: 2PM - 8PM)
Spring | 2PM | 5X Time Progression | Clear, Medium Cloud

July 13 (Stint 2: 8PM - 2AM)
Spring | 8PM | 5X Time Progression | Medium Cloud, Overcast

August 3 (Stint 3: 2AM - 8AM)
Spring | 2AM | 5X Time Progression | Overcast, Heavy Cloud

August 24 (Stint 4: 8AM - 2PM)
Spring | 8AM | 5X Time Progression | Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud

Race Settings:
Performance Impacting Damage | Random Caution(s) | Fuel on | Tire Wear Accelerated

Available Makes
View attachment 1009145 View attachment 1009146 View attachment 1009147
(No Toyotas)

View attachment 1009148

Lock me in for this

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we start the Hypercar Havoc Series! The McLaren P1 GTR is our first beast stopping at Algarve and the Red Bull Ring, before finish the night on the coast of Monaco. Expect a good time, and some crying. :lol: See you tonight!

Great race all, the last was a BLAST!!!

Yeah its all about having fun... and every now and then we do something crazy... or MAD if you will. :mad::lol:

I sure made a lot of work for myself with the timing on the last race(s) :banghead:. I'll post results tomorrow. Think I'm going to take out Mechanical Failures to avoid engines blowing up (cough @bigtimedave cough) :lol: Best of 2 for tonight only... moving forward only the first time will count towards the points, if you want to run it multiple times that is.

Last edited:
Helluv a night! I really enjoyed the car. I know some struggled with it, but we're broadening horizons here people! :DClean sweep by @Luckymouse71 , great work sir! The last race was pretty amazing... and filled with Havoc, I wonder why that was? Did I see it coming... nah. ;) We'll put it up to a vote for the remaining nights if you guys want to run it a second time on the night. See you next week in the Zonda! :eek:

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Hypercars.jpg

Last edited:

Tonight we ride (or get dragged around by) the night Pagani Zonda Revolucion! I enjoyed wrestling this car when I tested, so hopefully you guys will find enjoyment too. Sakitto and Barcelona are our first stops. Should be fun either way, escpecially our last stop at Azure Coast. :D

see you tonight!

Last edited:

Tonight we ride (or get dragged around by) the night Pagani Zonda Revolucion! I enjoyed wrestling this car when I tested, so hopefully you guys will find enjoyment too. Sakitto and Barcelona are our first stops. Should be fun either way, escpecially our last stop at Azure Coast. :D

see you tonight!

Gonna be fun!!!

Last edited:
Back