Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Just gonna leave this here. Not fastest, but most consistent and good pit strats! 😎 How many people actually look at these posts?

BTW... I slightly amended the standings to be combined. So the total Laps+Time for your stints in both LMP and GTE will count toward the total with one overall winner, not class winners.
View attachment 1062163
Kinda slaty I miss this thought it was starting this week

Ugh that was tougher than I remember. Lots of mayhem.. especially on Long Beach. 😂 Still fun, too bad some guys took the night off. Next week is the vintage Lotus... that always puts butts in the seats. 🙄

Anyways... see you then!

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - OpenWheel3.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - OpenWheel3.pdf
    420.5 KB · Views: 12
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we complete the final night of the OpenWheel Onslaught Series! Lotus 49C at Spa, Silverstone, and Hockenheim Historic Tracks. Always a load of fun there! Hope to see you all tonight. Next week LeMans Stint #2!

:cheers:

View attachment 1009155

All Race Settings:
3 Races a night
2 - 15 Minutes races
Final race on California Highway Full
  • Will explain again at beginning of race
  • No qualifying, Random Grid order
  • 10 Second Start Delay, do not move on green
  • Each driver must pay attention to the number of their starting position
  • At 10 seconds, Sarah will call a random starting position number, when called that driver may start.
  • At end of race, times will be tallied, and each driver after the first will receive 2 seconds off their time based on the order they were called.
  • Don't worry, its for fun. Yes I'll screw it up. 😂

4PM | 5X Time Prog. | Light Clouds
Visual Damage | Mechanical Failures | No Fuel | No Tires

You may pick any car below to drive, but can only drive a car a maximum of 2 times.

Banned: McLaren F1, Porsche Carrera GT
Not Pictured: Rocket Bunny Toyota 86 (If you really want to...)
View attachment 1009154

July 20
Bonnachbrae
Donnington International
California Highway Full

July 27
Long Beach
Sonoma Short
California Highway Full

August 10
Texas Road Course
Snetterton 200
California Highway Full

August 17
Watkins Glen Short
Imola
California Highway Full
Looking to join a league...this sounds like it could be fun!

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is Stint #2 of LeMans. Race the same class or switch, up to you. Just don’t show up in a Toyota. Sadly I don’t think @Stanc03 will make it with his pedal situation. Maybe he has a controller around. 😬. Hope to see you all tonight!

Looking to join a league...this sounds like it could be fun!

Yeah man it’s a fun format. The last race at the highway is a riot… just don’t take it too seriously.

You’re on the invite list for tonight, we have an hour of practice and a manual formation lap. I’ll read off the grid order before the start. Based on the previous LeMans race, so you’ll be in the back of whatever class you choose. See ya tonight!

Tonight is Stint #2 of LeMans. Race the same class or switch, up to you. Just don’t show up in a Toyota. Sadly I don’t think @Stanc03 will make it with his pedal situation. Maybe he has a controller around. 😬. Hope to see you all tonight!

Yeah man it’s a fun format. The last race at the highway is a riot… just don’t take it too seriously.

You’re on the invite list for tonight, we have an hour of practice and a manual formation lap. I’ll read off the grid order before the start. Based on the previous LeMans race, so you’ll be in the back of whatever class you choose. See ya tonight!

So it's a 1 hour practice starting at 7:30? and then the race for another hour?

Great night of racing! Solid win @HazardLvL4 ! Really glad to have @bsquad join us and making my job easy. Thanks all! Hopefully the MIA guys will make an appearance next week for Supercar Shenanigans. 🤪
SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - LeMans 2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - LeMans 2.pdf
    344.8 KB · Views: 10
Great night of racing! Solid win @HazardLvL4 ! Really glad to have @bsquad join us and making my job easy. Thanks all! Hopefully the MIA guys will make an appearance next week for Supercar Shenanigans. 🤪View attachment 1067539
Hey @sgohsixthree I think you might have typo'ed Lucky's fastest lap in Round 1. I mean he is one heck of a fast driver, but even he isn't going to hustle a GTE car around LeMans in 3:35...

Hey @sgohsixthree I think you might have typo'ed Lucky's fastest lap in Round 1. I mean he is one heck of a fast driver, but even he isn't going to hustle a GTE car around LeMans in 3:35...
Yeah I did I caught that early this morning. Fixed on my sheet and will reflect on the next update. Thank you!

Supercar Shenanigans starts tonight!! Know what you can and cannot drive. Remember only 2 races per car for the series, so be prepared to drive something else for race 3 if you stick in the same thing for the first two.

see you tonight! :cheers:

Last edited:
Shenanigans indeed!!
SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Supercars.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Supercars.pdf
    396.3 KB · Views: 9

Tonight more Supercars! We’ll be Cali-Crusin at Long Beach,Sonoma, and of course the Coast.

See you there!

Another fun night! 15 minutes might be a tad too long to race these cars... but WTH, worth it! Thanks to those who made an appearance! See you next week at LeMans!
SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Supercars2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Supercars2.pdf
    399.1 KB · Views: 11

Tonight we watch the sunrise during our 3rd stint of LeMans. Reminder.. if you've driven one class twice, you have to switch to the other class fort he next races. I mean.. you don't have to... but I wont score you if you use a class more than 2 times.

Hope its a good turnout! See you tonight!

Tonight we watch the sunrise during our 3rd stint of LeMans. Reminder.. if you've driven one class twice, you have to switch to the other class fort he next races. I mean.. you don't have to... but I wont score you if you use a class more than 2 times.

Hope its a good turnout! See you tonight!
I have a question since I missed a race can I finish the series in LMP or do I have to finish in GTE and LMP

Last edited:
I have a question since I missed a race can I finish the series in LMP or do I have to finish in GTE and LMP
Youve only been in a GTE car once, you can do 2 LMPS or 1 LMP / 1 GTE to finish the series. Either way, you'll need to use an LMP at least once.

Shenanigans tonight! Texas Road Course, Snetterton and of course Cali Highway. Interesting mix of tracks for sure! See you tonight. :cheers:

Damn that Snetterton race was a BLAST! Thanks guys! Small group, but still a lot of fun. :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Supercars3.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Supercars3.pdf
    399.3 KB · Views: 10

Tonight is the final night of Supercar Shenanigans! I can’t promise there won’t be more shenanigans in the future, but I’m sure everyone will accept it if it happens again.

Hope to see everyone tonight.

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Supercars4.pdf
    404.8 KB · Views: 10
gt1banner.jpg
Back to semi-standard SRM format racing! A few caveats with our solid 2x 30 min races. One 60 Minute Enduro is tacked on for the final week with double points.
  • Mandatory Pitstop
  • 50% chance of Caution period
  • Performance Impacting Damage
  • Mechanical Failures
  • Accelerated Tire Wear
  • Fuel Usage On

Eligible Makes:

gt1makes.jpg

Banned Makes:​

At the end of each night the fastest lap time of each driver will be averaged based on the car they were in, the car with the fastest average lap time will be banned for the remainder of the series. The Panoz cannot be banned. If by chance the Panoz is the fastest, the 2nd fastest will be banned instead. By the last week enduro at Daytona, there will be 3 cars and the Panoz left to choose from.

8/31/21
Fuji

20 Laps | 8:00 | 15x | Winter | Fog, Medium Cloud
Spa
14 Laps | 12:00 | 20x | Winter | Clear, Medium Cloud

9/7/21
Indy Road Course

22 Laps | 12:00 | 15x | Spring | Hazy, Clear
Zhuhai
20 Laps | 17:00 | 5x | Spring | Medium Cloud, Clear

9/14/21
Hockenheim Classic

15 Laps | 8:00 | 15x | Summer | Overcast, Heavy Cloud
Red Bull Ring GP
22 Laps | 8:00 | 15x | Summer | Light Cloud, Medium Cloud

9/21/21
Daytona Road Course

Double Points
36 Laps | 14:00 | 25x | Autumn | Medium Cloud, Light Rain, Medium Cloud, Overcast​

Last edited:
Back