Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Sorry, I missed broadcasting the first race....but I did get it up on time for the start of race two where I didn’t even get to start because someone, I won’t say who but his name sounds like fetichini Alfredo, rammed my rectum so hard I still haven’t pooped yet today. (I woulda won that race). It’s nice to win once in a while, but I don’t race for points or wins and Allah knows, I’ve made my fair share of mistakes. I race for fun and race two turned out to be a blast cause I still had some good battles even though I was two laps down.
I’m really enjoying these cars.

Andddddddd....you all should be ashamed at letting this old fart kick your collective asses in race three. Morgan Freeman was my co-pilot.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we begin the LMP3 Series that will end at LeMans. Until then, tonight we will stop at Silverstone and Fuji. Remember that damage is on as are random cautions. We’ll be a man down tonight ;) but still hope everyone else can make it.

:cheers:

Really great night last night! Well, of course I thought so. :lol: I'd been looking forward to these races for a while and they played out pretty well. Congrats to myself and @Luckymouse71 on the wins. A decent amount of flip-flopping in the rankings, so I think this might prove to be a pretty close series. Hope you can all make it back next week!

Edit: Fixed

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - LMP3.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - LMP3.pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Really great night last night! Well, of course I thought so. :lol: I'd been looking forward to these races for a while and they played out pretty well. Congrats to myself and @HazardLvL4 on the wins. A decent amount of flip-flopping in the rankings, so I think this might prove to be a pretty close series. Hope you can all make it back next week!

View attachment 924794

I mean I will take the congratulations, but I didn't win a race last night lol.

Really great night last night! Well, of course I thought so. :lol: I'd been looking forward to these races for a while and they played out pretty well. Congrats to myself and @HazardLvL4 on the wins. A decent amount of flip-flopping in the rankings, so I think this might prove to be a pretty close series. Hope you can all make it back next week!

View attachment 924794
Wow way to screw lucky out of the win lol

Heads up guys, I'm going to join the Jadier Anniversary Community Race(s) today on ACC. He is doing 2 90 Min races (Brands Hatch & Kyalami) in 2 lobbies, (PRO & AM). I'll be in AM. I'll be streaming so you can see my suck. :lol:

Going to try for race 2 in like 90 mins as no-one showed up in the scrub lobby. :lol: Wish me luck, or dont.

Last edited:
Heads up guys, I'm going to join the Jadier Anniversary Community Race(s) today on ACC. He is doing 2 90 Min races (Brands Hatch & Kyalami) in 2 lobbies, (PRO & AM). I'll be in AM. I'll be streaming so you can see my suck. :lol:

Practice is now for 30 Mins. Wish me luck, or dont.

Get ready guys hes leaving for pc lol

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we hop back in the LmP3s and head to Spa and Barcelona! Rain is in the forecast, so be ready for complaining.:lol:
See you tonight!

Here's the Project cars 3 trailer

Thanks for sharing!! I'm not sure what to think. NFS or Midnight club meets GT? Or Forza/Drive Club. Kinda not-hyped, which is what new trailers are supposed to do. Really wasn't expecting 2020 but we'll see!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!! I'm not sure what to think. NFS or Midnight club meets GT? Or Forza/Drive Club. Kinda not-hyped, which is what new trailers are supposed to do. Really wasn't expecting 2020 but we'll see!

Arcade racing is a no-go for me. Hopefully it isn't, but it sure looks like it is. Pretty nonetheless.

Back