Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

:cheers::gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll jam around Raupuna And Donington Parks in the Carreras. Should prove to be another fun night! Hope we can get some returning dudes! Hope to see you then.
:cheers:

Sorry I'm late with this (I know you were all on the edge of your seats) :lol:

Another sweep by Hazard... guess we need to get him back into that Sauber so he starts sucking again. :ouch::P Glad @GTLehman could join us! Good to hear your voice again. Don't be a stranger. :cheers:
SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - RSR2.jpg

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish the Carreras at Nurburgring Sprint and Oulton Park! Or do we? Would you guys rather run this car instead of the Sauber Enduro next week? We can do the same track and time. Kinda leaning towards it as I know how much fun you guys had in the Sauber last time. ;)

Either way see you tonight!:cheers:

Got the thread right this time!

I know you guys like being mad all the time, but lets bring some levity here. :P Solid recap.

This could be my last post, I don't know.......
The wife and I had a disagreement this morning. I put her breakfast out.....
upload_2020-9-9_14-41-37.png
It wasn't serious. We were joking around in good spirit and it was a funny end to the joke we were having. She was laughing and took a picture too to share with her friends. For now, I'm safe.... until there is some real fight and this will resurface in the argument..... I'm sure

Helluvaweek guys! @Stanc03 Pulled a quick one on @HazardLvL4 and stole away the Series victory! Oh, wait... what? We're extending it another week? Game on!! Mr. "WhoaBrother" better watch out for Mr. "MyRaceIsOver" because he's gonna be looking for vengeance! :mad:

Had a great race with @CB_racer myself. Happy to see he didn't fully give into the dark side. :nervous::)

Oh, and about next week... 3 races instead of 2. No cautions, No Pits. The 2nd races grid will be manually set by the results of race 1, and race 3 by the results of race 2. About race 3...

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - RSR3.png

1. Knockhill International Reverse
  2. Mojave Sidewinder
  3. Mystery Track :mischievous: (:confused: Nope, keep guessing)
Reminder, on the 2nd and 3rd race well form a manual grid, and go when the leader calls it. No practice, going in raw boys. :sly:

...and don't worry about the last pick, even if I practice (which I wont) you guys will smoke me. :lol:

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - RSR3.pdf
    106.9 KB · Views: 12
Helluvaweek guys! @Stanc03 Pulled a quick one on @HazardLvL4 and stole away the Series victory! Oh, wait... what? We're extending it another week? Game on!! Mr. "WhoaBrother" better watch out for Mr. "MyRaceIsOver" because he's gonna be looking for vengeance! :mad:

Had a great race with @CB_racer myself. Happy to see he didn't fully give into the dark side. :nervous::)

Oh, and about next week... 3 races instead of 2. No cautions, No Pits. The 2nd races grid will be manually set by the results of race 1, and race 3 by the results of race 2. About race 3...

View attachment 956711
  1. Knockhill International Reverse
  2. Mojave Sidewinder
  3. Mystery Track :mischievous: (:confused: Nope, keep guessing)
Reminder, on the 2nd and 3rd race well form a manual grid, and go when the leader calls it. No practice, going in raw boys. :sly:

...and don't worry about the last pick, even if I practice (which I wont) you guys will smoke me. :lol:
Oh yeah I'm all over this. Mystery race should be something we haven't ran all year lol

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!!:gtpflag:

Tonight we extend the Carrera 911 Series with 3 races. Knockhill, Mojave and a mystery pick. Hint, it’s a track we have raced at but not this variation. And I’ll just say I’ll make sure it’s hotter than last time. ;)

Hope to see you guys!

oreca_poster.jpg

One Make Series with the Oreca Nissan LMP2, to start. After Race 1, anyone not on the podium will be able to expand their pick to any LMP2 car, or stay in the Oreca. Podium finishers will always start the next race in the Oreca.

Oreca.jpg

All Races:
5PM | Autumn | Medium Clouds | 5x Time Progression
Performance Impacting Damage | Mechanical Damage | Fuel & Tire Wear OFF
Mandatory Pitstop | 50% Chance of Random Caution Period​

Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we will all enter the first race at Algarve in the Oreca LMP2. Race 2 at Red Bull Ring anyone not on the podium can switch to another LMP2 car. Should prove interesting.. or not. The Oreca is generally considered the slowest of the bunch, but I’m sure in the right hands it won’t have an issue holding its own.

Hope to see you all tonight!:cheers:

Sorry for late notice. Going to have to postpone the races tonight. Looking forward to this one and need to be on my A game. Tonight isn't that night. :lol: Hope you guys check back next week if I don't see you Thursday for ACC!

🤬 now i have to fix my poster. :banghead:

Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll start the Oreca Series. Sorry for the false start last week, should be all good now. Algarve and Red Bull Ring! Let’s do it! See. You guys tonight.

:cheers:

Fun night! Probably our lowest turnout, but I know some guys said they'd be out. And they were missing out! Stilla good time, and appreciate those that could make it. Congrats to @mexxifrieboy on the clean sweep! I have a feeling both he and @Luckymouse71 will be staying in the Oreca regardless. Dudes tearing it up!!

Lets get some more next week and tear it up again!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Oreca.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Oreca.pdf
    173.6 KB · Views: 10

Latest Posts

Back