Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

All good buddies. Hope to see you both soon! GT1 Enduro I hope!

:gtpflag: LATE RACE DAY ALERT. :gtpflag:

Tonight we drive some fast cars. Be there.

:D

Whoosh! Quite the night. These cars just get trickier and trickier... not to mention the poor Porsche drivers getting destroyed after lap 4-5 once their KERS runs out. More strong showings form @CB_racer and @HOBBZ ! They will look to battle it out for the honors at the final challenging tracks of the series: Fuji and Brno.

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Super Trifecta2.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Super Trifecta2.pdf
    398.7 KB · Views: 15
Whoosh! Quite the night. These cars just get trickier and trickier... not to mention the poor Porsche drivers getting destroyed after lap 4-5 once their KERS runs out. More strong showings form @CB_racer and @HOBBZ ! They will look to battle it out for the honors at the final challenging tracks of the series: Fuji and Brno.

View attachment 706997
Sorry I missed tonight....work...pesty damm customers.. even charging double time did not deter them.

These cars just get trickier and trickier... not to mention the poor Porsche drivers getting destroyed after lap 4-5 once their KERS runs out

The issue with KERS was due to improper testing procedures which upon investigation, did not follow strict parameters and guidelines set forth by the official SRM testing governing body. Such offenses can not and will not be tolerated, further more, these errors will not go unpunished.

As far as the cars, "getting trickier and trickier", Put on your big boy pants and deal with it. There is no crying in SRM. :cheers:

View attachment 706997
Thanks Mcinnis! Looking forward to the last two races. I think this cars will be a nice drive on these circuits.

Hobbz, great racing!

Last edited:
The issue with KERS was due to improper testing procedures which upon investigation, did not follow strict parameters and guidelines set forth by the official SRM testing governing body. Such offenses can not and will not be tolerated, further more, these errors will not go unpunished.

As far as the cars, "getting trickier and trickier", Put on your big boy pants and deal with it. There is no crying in SRM. :cheers:

Insubordination! Another such offence will result in a 3 week unpaid suspension. Consider this your warning. And don't go crying to HR.

Thanks Mcinnis! Looking forward to the last two races. I think this cars will be a nice drive on these circuits.

Hobbz, great racing!
Great race, indeed. Really had to push it to keep you in sight AND dodge everyone lining up at the end of the front straight! :scared: Look forward to next week's races. Thanks mccinnis

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish off the Super Trifecta Series! Well travel to Fuji and Brno, two tracks that will take these cars to their limits... and maybe some drivers too.:mad::lol:

Next week is Round 3 of the GT1 Enduro series, so get your OTHER Porsches, Ferraris and McLarens ready.:D

The PS Network is acting funny, so we may have to reschedule due to unforseen circumstances. (Lets not ;) ) I'm sure it will be fixed later, though you could still see people in lobbys, so who knows?

The PS Network is acting funny
Funny How? C'mon use your big boy words.

""""Gaming And Social

Affected Platforms:
PS3™ , PS4™
Affected Services:
You may have some difficulty launching games, applications, or online features. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience.
01/23/2018, 11:43 AM"""

The PS Network is acting funny, so we may have to reschedule due to unforseen circumstances. (Lets not ;) ) I'm sure it will be fixed later, though you could still see people in lobbys, so who knows?

Funny How? C'mon use your big boy words.

""""Gaming And Social

Affected Platforms:
PS3™ , PS4™
Affected Services:
You may have some difficulty launching games, applications, or online features. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience.
01/23/2018, 11:43 AM"""

Yeah I'll keep an eye on it. If it doesn't get better by 7EST I might call it. We'll see.

Back