Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!? :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll be tryin out Assetto Corsa Competizione. I’ll be on most of the day figuring things out and hopefully finding answers to all the questions that will inevitably come up.

Ideally the goal is to get us all in a public lobby, I’m sure there will be some hurdles though.

hope to see you tonight!

Hello guys stinko again. Was this the tues/thurs league you guys were telling me about? @aerolite @Mike Lobban

Yo man! Yeah, this is Tuesday League, we also run with PITs on Thursdays. The last few weeks we were in Assetto Corsa with them. Not quite sure what is next for Thursdays (ACC, AC, or back to pCars). But we'll be running pCars on Tuesdays with a new series starting next Tuesday the 30th. I should have details later this week for that.

Glad you found us!

https://simracingsetup.com/assetto-corsa/acc-beginners-setup-guide/

https://simracingsetup.com/assetto-corsa/acc-best-force-feedback-settings-xbox-ps4/

https://simracingsetup.com/assetto-corsa/assetto-corsa-competizione-wheel-compatibility/

I downloaded the game. Steering wheel is dead for ACC. No gas, no brakes Trying to figure it out now

Edit: Unplugged everything and restart. Wheel works. Their recommended settings are crap.

This 30 FPS is hard on the eyes

Looks great to me, I couldn't even get my vehicle to move, it started but no accelerator?:banghead: :crazy:

It’s not? I think you’re confusing Project Cars 3 with Assetto Corsa Competizione. But you surely wouldn’t jump to conclusions. ;)
Perhaps the article I read, but it didn't list any other cars... I typed in cars in p3 and that's all that got listed.
I hope that is not the case... I was hoping to see an entire field of vintage race cars, but I know I'm dreaming about that.. if there was ever a sim that did that I would pay 2-300$ for it.
Or say like the Australian touring car masters series, (the one where they used mustangs, camaros, Holden's,falcons, etc. that is a really competitive class, very close racing. And they sound deadly!.

Perhaps the article I read, but it didn't list any other cars... I typed in cars in p3 and that's all that got listed.
I hope that is not the case... I was hoping to see an entire field of vintage race cars, but I know I'm dreaming about that.. if there was ever a sim that did that I would pay 2-300$ for it.
Or say like the Australian touring car masters series, (the one where they used mustangs, camaros, Holden's,falcons, etc. that is a really competitive class, very close racing. And they sound deadly!.
It is going to have more tracks and cars than pc2, which already set the world record for variety of both cars and tracks in a console sim racing game. I too hope there are more vintage cars, as they are my favorite. Hopefully some vintage f1 cars other than lotus (like 60s Ferraris) and early 2000s f1 cars like f2002 and maybe a williams/renault/mclaren

They havent released any official car or tracklists yet. They have said we will get what we have in pc2 and more... although I expect them to remove some cars like they did between pc1 and pc2.

Chances are the Project Cars series is the only one that is going to have a decent sized selection of vintage cars in a newly released game. I'm pretty certain the market for a game with mostly, or only, vintage cars is too small to warrant a developer to make a new game. It's really going to be left to modders on PC to fill that void where they can.

It's not looking good for car selections... gt3 and..???
"Happy Friday, all! We have a little bit of GT4 goodness to share with everyone later today. Come back at 15:00 CET, OK? \#beACC \#505Games"
>posted by @AC_assettocorsa
___
media in tweet: None

Last edited:
I have been doing some reading this morning and found this very helpful, it has pictures!! This is for ACC.

v1.5 - https://sta.sh/01ombcsztncq - R/B
v1.5 WeTransfer - https://we.tl/t-fC7DuqXkmd - R/B
v1.5a - https://sta.sh/01iksowdy80o - B/W

This one.......on corner exit
upload_2020-6-26_9-32-46.png

:lol::lol::lol:

Project Cars 3 -
If I read it right, they will eliminate tire wear, fuel usage and pit stops.
https://www.projectcarsgame.com/three/news/developer-blog-1/

"Nick Pope: Principal Vehicle Handling Designer: So, for example, by removing tyre wear and fuel usage, we could in turn remove pitstops, which resulted in much closer and more consistent racing. Thus, the whole process of getting to the part that matters most—the actual racing and driving of these amazing cars and their upgrades—became a far easier and more streamlined affair. All these game design decisions have had great results in terms of the racing— with the tyres at their optimal range all the time and fuel at optimal load, there is no break in the action to stop for more fuel or new rubber. It’s pure racing action, and it’s just made Project CARS 3 into a much better racing-driver experience."

Project Cars 3 -
If I read it right, they will eliminate tire wear, fuel usage and pit stops.
https://www.projectcarsgame.com/three/news/developer-blog-1/

"Nick Pope: Principal Vehicle Handling Designer: So, for example, by removing tyre wear and fuel usage, we could in turn remove pitstops, which resulted in much closer and more consistent racing. Thus, the whole process of getting to the part that matters most—the actual racing and driving of these amazing cars and their upgrades—became a far easier and more streamlined affair. All these game design decisions have had great results in terms of the racing— with the tyres at their optimal range all the time and fuel at optimal load, there is no break in the action to stop for more fuel or new rubber. It’s pure racing action, and it’s just made Project CARS 3 into a much better racing-driver experience."

Welp I guess I just saved an extra $60 in August... Good I can use that towards PS5 and Cyberpunk 2077.

Anyone want to speculate on how this game is going to deal with weather?? When a dry track becomes wet for example?

Because you sure as heck can't roll into the non-existent pit to change your tyres lol

Anyone want to speculate on how this game is going to deal with weather?? When a dry track becomes wet for example?

Because you sure as heck can't roll into the non-existent pit to change your tyres lol

I believe you have your answer in a round about way, there won't be weather change. If there is weather it will be what is from the start of the race for the entire duration.

They havent released any official car or tracklists yet. They have said we will get what we have in pc2 and more... although I expect them to remove some cars like they did between pc1 and pc2.

Chances are the Project Cars series is the only one that is going to have a decent sized selection of vintage cars in a newly released game. I'm pretty certain the market for a game with mostly, or only, vintage cars is too small to warrant a developer to make a new game. It's really going to be left to modders on PC to fill that void where they can.
I heard there isn't going to be pit stops, tire wear, etc.. if you put in rain halfway through the tires magically grow tread.
Well we still have p cars 2, and it is a good game. ..

It is going to have more tracks and cars than pc2, which already set the world record for variety of both cars and tracks in a console sim racing game. I too hope there are more vintage cars, as they are my favorite. Hopefully some vintage f1 cars other than lotus (like 60s Ferraris) and early 2000s f1 cars like f2002 and maybe a williams/renault/mclaren
Is that for consol? As in PlayStation?

In light of this info being reiterated by the dev, SRM will not be using pCars3 for league racing.

I guess we should milk pCars2 for what its worth then huh? Like we haven’t gotten our moneys worth already. :lol:

Should have details on the series starting a Tuesday later today.

Back