Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Hey Bear. Just so you know the proximity indicator is way better than the spotter. It is in real-time and tells you exactly when you're clear of a car and not. There is a lag with the spotter and he is not always accurate. When I made the switch to the prox indicator I was shocked by how much more accurate it is. Highly recommend switching to it.
Believe or don't I have both turned on. But I'm old, I sometimes don't notice **** as fast as I should. I saw the green arrow, as it had been for a lap or so. CB had latched onto my ass like a tick. I see that a lot. I must have a very attractive ass end.. a lot of people ride it for a while. Ask anyone. What I didn't expect was the ballsy move CB pulled, a pass on the outside. He must had special tires and harry told him "you can hold it".

LOL @CB_racer lesson learned. And @yogi bear I know, the prox indicator is great when your thinking about it but it can be forgotten about when your super focused on racing. I think there should be an option to have a sound effect played when it turns orange or red. It would make it way more effective. Anyone here a tech wizard? lol

LOL @CB_racer lesson learned. And @yogi bear I know, the prox indicator is great when your thinking about it but it can be forgotten about when your super focused on racing. I think there should be an option to have a sound effect played when it turns orange or red. It would make it way more effective. Anyone here a tech wizard? lol
Something like this modified for proximity instead of hot air rising, (thermal).

Can any non pilots guess what the string on the canopy is for? The cheapest and one of the most effective tools for just about any type of flying.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll hop back in the 302 Mustangs for trips around Texas Road Course and Watkins Glen Short. These cars are made for tracks like these so let’s send it! Hope @Stanc03 can make it!

Wow... Only care if @Stanc03 can make it... I see how it is...

Aww is someone upset they weren’t included? :D Stanc took last week off with a sick PS4, hadn’t missed a race in a while so we know it was serious.:lol:

True, you do attend more than I do, I must of had my "regular" status pulled, and not notified. I will file a formal complaint later tonight.

Regular status confirmed intact. I understand pCars is like an abusive spouse to you. You take a break from the black eyes only to come back when it feels right. But I know for sure you’ll never say “But I love pCars, it can change.” :lol:

I'll take a invite. *Removes shades*
200.gif

My pit crew decided I wasn't pushing hard enough at Watkins Glen and switched drivers on me and I didn't have it on swap, been having pit issues lately.

Hey Bigtimedive.....not operator error?
Wanna see awesomeness in race one? Great racing Red, that was a blast. You must have had a touch of damage or pitting one lap earlier made the difference.
Race two??? We shall never mention race two again......mmmmm,ok? Sorry Sean, you woulda won that race.

Wanna see awesomeness in race one? Great racing Red, that was a blast. You must have had a touch of damage or pitting one lap earlier made the difference.
Race two??? We shall never mention race two again......mmmmm,ok? Sorry Sean, you woulda won that race.

No, because when I checked my pit set-up it also had a random PSI set in place in default. I think I'm almost done with Pcars2.

Another fun night in the Stangs! This thing can sure prove to be a handful, well it is a Mustang...

@HazardLvL4 race 1 Highlight (also applies to @Mike Lobban race 2) :lol:

giphy.gif

Also grats to those two on their victories! too! Doin' the ole flip-flop in the races. Pretty close standings! Next week we'll be calling an audible and replacing Laguna Seca with Road America. I also need to get on a a new series with a "good" car. :sly:

Take care!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - 3022.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - 3022.pdf
    234.7 KB · Views: 9
Another fun night in the Stangs! This thing can sure prove to be a handful, well it is a Mustang...

@HazardLvL4 race 1 Highlight (also applies to @Mike Lobban race 2) :lol:

giphy.gif

Also grats to those two on their victories! too! Doin' the ole flip-flop in the races. Pretty close standings! Next week we'll be calling an audible and replacing Laguna Seca with Road America. I also need to get on a a new series with a "good" car. :sly:

Take care!

View attachment 938935
I like how are race times are almost all faster then the qualifying times lol

No damage. I was 0.5 seconds slow on the in lap and was stationary for 5.7 seconds before my pit crew released me. They offered me a cup of tea but I told them to screw off. You were just too good last night.

Hey Wankers....I hope you all remember that the Lobanaro Lounge is closed for the summer.
What I am going to do is open a party about 7:30 est. and horse around on ACC. If you have the game join in, nothing serious, we’re all still learning the game. I do suggest that you get that golden 99 number on the TR scale so you can join larger rooms. This goes for David, ya goomer, playing wreckfest when you could be building points......HOW DARE YOU MON.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish up the Boss 302 Series at COTA National and (by popular demand) Road America! Lots of America tonight! Bring your Natty Ice and handguns, cause there’s gonna be a whole lotta freedom goin on tonight I tell you what.

Natty Ice is even worse than Canadian beer.
(Stone Cold draft
2L plastic bottle...)
I'm gonna try and make it but I'm dealing with a kink in my lower back right now.
Back problems have me like....

Canadian beer sucks? I’ve never heard an American say that before. I do know Molson and Labatts are loosing ground to the craft beer industry up here. The one beer I won’t drink is Stella.........tastes like hooker pee.....don’t ask how I know.

Road America.....I hate that track..stupid game.

My hands were shaking, my heart rate was elevated and I was sweating like Prince Andrew. Thanks Hazzard for the awesome race 1........What an ending.
Race 2 I got lucky with the yellow....I had already pitted for damage, so 7th is a respectable finish considering how far the stop set me back.
Eggcelent series.

My hands were shaking, my heart rate was elevated and I was sweating like Prince Andrew. Thanks Hazzard for the awesome race 1........What an ending.
Race 2 I got lucky with the yellow....I had already pitted for damage, so 7th is a respectable finish considering how far the stop set me back.
Eggcelent series.

That was a fun battle in the laps winding down to the end of Race 1 @Mike Lobban. Those moments make this hobby worth it.

Back