PS4 [SRM - TUES 8PM EST | OPEN] Oreca LMP2 Series Starts 9/26

Discussion in 'PCARS2 Online Racing & Leagues' started by sgohsixthree, Jan 4, 2018.

1. bigtimedave

bigtimedave

Hey, watch it! those guys resemble that remark.

sgohsixthree and HazardLvL4 like this.
  2. yogi bear

yogi bear

Believe or don't I have both turned on. But I'm old, I sometimes don't notice **** as fast as I should. I saw the green arrow, as it had been for a lap or so. CB had latched onto my ass like a tick. I see that a lot. I must have a very attractive ass end.. a lot of people ride it for a while. Ask anyone. What I didn't expect was the ballsy move CB pulled, a pass on the outside. He must had special tires and harry told him "you can hold it".

3. ssternko

ssternko

LOL @CB_racer lesson learned. And @yogi bear I know, the prox indicator is great when your thinking about it but it can be forgotten about when your super focused on racing. I think there should be an option to have a sound effect played when it turns orange or red. It would make it way more effective. Anyone here a tech wizard? lol

4. Mike Lobban

Mike Lobban

Something like this modified for proximity instead of hot air rising, (thermal).

Can any non pilots guess what the string on the canopy is for? The cheapest and one of the most effective tools for just about any type of flying.

yogi bear likes this.
  5. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll hop back in the 302 Mustangs for trips around Texas Road Course and Watkins Glen Short. These cars are made for tracks like these so let’s send it! Hope @Stanc03 can make it!

HazardLvL4 likes this.
  6. HazardLvL4

HazardLvL4

Wow... Only care if @Stanc03 can make it... I see how it is...

sgohsixthree and bigtimedave like this.
  7. Stanc03

Stanc03

I'm in for tonight
    @HazardLvL4 hey buddy I'm a regular at this bar now okay :cheers:

8. HazardLvL4

HazardLvL4

True, you do attend more than I do, I must of had my "regular" status pulled, and not notified. I will file a formal complaint later tonight.

sgohsixthree likes this.
  9. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

Aww is someone upset they weren’t included? :D Stanc took last week off with a sick PS4, hadn’t missed a race in a while so we know it was serious.:lol:

Regular status confirmed intact. I understand pCars is like an abusive spouse to you. You take a break from the black eyes only to come back when it feels right. But I know for sure you’ll never say “But I love pCars, it can change.” :lol:

CB_racer, HazardLvL4 and bigtimedave like this.
  10. SGETI

SGETI

Have my grand son's birthday dinner tonight. I am a strong maybe.

11. bigtimedave

bigtimedave

I'll take a invite. *Removes shades*
    200.gif

CB_racer, sgohsixthree and HazardLvL4 like this.
  12. bigtimedave

bigtimedave

My pit crew decided I wasn't pushing hard enough at Watkins Glen and switched drivers on me and I didn't have it on swap, been having pit issues lately.

13. HazardLvL4

HazardLvL4

The black eyes just keep coming...

bigtimedave likes this.
  14. bigtimedave

bigtimedave

Whaddya tell a *No Good* Sim racer with 2 back eyes, nothin you told him twice. c222419bb62de2f15b6aaf07913a58d152bb1b0ab8ab20b14ee2b3defa975c04_1.gif

HazardLvL4 likes this.
  15. Mike Lobban

Mike Lobban

Hey Bigtimedive.....not operator error?
    Wanna see awesomeness in race one? Great racing Red, that was a blast. You must have had a touch of damage or pitting one lap earlier made the difference.
    Race two??? We shall never mention race two again......mmmmm,ok? Sorry Sean, you woulda won that race.

Rednose58 and sgohsixthree like this.
  16. Mike Lobban

Mike Lobban

Cultural appropriation Bud.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):):lol::lol::lol:.

17. bigtimedave

bigtimedave

No, because when I checked my pit set-up it also had a random PSI set in place in default. I think I'm almost done with Pcars2.

18. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

Another fun night in the Stangs! This thing can sure prove to be a handful, well it is a Mustang...

@HazardLvL4 race 1 Highlight (also applies to @Mike Lobban race 2) :lol:

[​IMG]

Also grats to those two on their victories! too! Doin' the ole flip-flop in the races. Pretty close standings! Next week we'll be calling an audible and replacing Laguna Seca with Road America. I also need to get on a a new series with a "good" car. :sly:

Take care!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - 3022.jpg

Attached Files:

HazardLvL4, SGETI and bigtimedave like this.
  19. mexxifrieboy

mexxifrieboy

I like how are race times are almost all faster then the qualifying times lol

sgohsixthree and HazardLvL4 like this.
  20. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

Dat draft tho.
    [​IMG]

bigtimedave likes this.
  21. Rednose58

Rednose58

No damage. I was 0.5 seconds slow on the in lap and was stationary for 5.7 seconds before my pit crew released me. They offered me a cup of tea but I told them to screw off. You were just too good last night.

sgohsixthree likes this.
  22. ssternko

ssternko

Hey guys sorry I missed out yesterday my internet has been a mess but it's fixed now. See you guys soon :cheers:

sgohsixthree likes this.
  23. Mike Lobban

Mike Lobban

Hey Wankers....I hope you all remember that the Lobanaro Lounge is closed for the summer.
    What I am going to do is open a party about 7:30 est. and horse around on ACC. If you have the game join in, nothing serious, we’re all still learning the game. I do suggest that you get that golden 99 number on the TR scale so you can join larger rooms. This goes for David, ya goomer, playing wreckfest when you could be building points......HOW DARE YOU MON.

sgohsixthree likes this.
  24. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish up the Boss 302 Series at COTA National and (by popular demand) Road America! Lots of America tonight! Bring your Natty Ice and handguns, cause there’s gonna be a whole lotta freedom goin on tonight I tell you what.

HazardLvL4 likes this.
  25. bigtimedave

bigtimedave

Natty Ice is even worse than Canadian beer.
    (Stone Cold draft
    2L plastic bottle...)
    I'm gonna try and make it but I'm dealing with a kink in my lower back right now.
    Back problems have me like....

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    sgohsixthree likes this.
  26. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

Damn dude that sucks. Toss some Natty Ice on it. :lol:

27. Mike Lobban

Mike Lobban

Canadian beer sucks? I’ve never heard an American say that before. I do know Molson and Labatts are loosing ground to the craft beer industry up here. The one beer I won’t drink is Stella.........tastes like hooker pee.....don’t ask how I know.

Road America.....I hate that track..stupid game.

28. Rednose58

Rednose58

July 14 Races

HazardLvL4, SGETI and sgohsixthree like this.
  29. Mike Lobban

Mike Lobban

My hands were shaking, my heart rate was elevated and I was sweating like Prince Andrew. Thanks Hazzard for the awesome race 1........What an ending.
    Race 2 I got lucky with the yellow....I had already pitted for damage, so 7th is a respectable finish considering how far the stop set me back.
    Eggcelent series.

30. HazardLvL4

HazardLvL4

That was a fun battle in the laps winding down to the end of Race 1 @Mike Lobban. Those moments make this hobby worth it.