Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

rsr.png

911RSR.jpg

All Races:
Autumn | Mandatory Pit | Performance Impacting Damage | Real Tire Wear | Fuel On | Mechanical Failures On | Pit Errors Off

8/18
Bathurst

10 Laps | 5AM | 15X | Medium Cloud

Barcelona National
18 Laps | 5PM | 5X | Clear

8/25
Raupuna Park Outer Loop

30 Laps | 2PM | 2X | Hazy

Donnington National
20 Laps | 7AM | 10X | Heavy Cloud

9/1
Nurburgring Sprint

15 Laps | 7AM | 2X | Medium Cloud

Oulton Park International
14 Laps | 7AM | 2X | Overcast

As a group
Well that was certainly a thing last night. The positives! @Rednose58 had a great strategy going in and did well after our black flag period at the start of the race. @Stanc03 made a nice comeback charge after falling a lap down, taking advantage of the very courteous yellow flag periods that helped him to finish 2nd.

Other than that, it was pretty forgettable. Another light turnout, granted enduros are not everyone's favorites. After having a nearly full room a few weeks ago, we hit a wall pretty quickly... almost like the start of the race last night. :lol: Not one of the better nights and has me reconsidering this short enduro series.

Did all the PC talk, a couple leagues not running anymore, and other games coming out thin out the herd? Probably all of the above coupled with summer vacations and overall burnout. Next weeks car is (i think) considered a fan favorite, so we'll hope attendance can turn around get some fools out of their rut. See you then! if not, don't come back. :P (No seriously, come back) :lol:

View attachment 948872
Well this is what happens when you don't quit midway, thru a race. You never know what, will, happen

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll top off the Radical series at Imola and Bugatti. Been a hoot so far, and I hope to see more team strategies fall into place like last week. Hopefully @GTLehman can make it after being abandoned by Lobanaro.:lol: Some vintage stuff in the coming weeks, just for you.:P

See you guys tonight!
I'll be there, love the RSR.
I can take @SGETIs place since he's gone down the rabbit hole of $100 bill toilet tissue...

Hey Lobban, enjoy your 'let's tear apart a pop institution' party with Yoko Ono...

So out of curiosity yesterday I hopped on Assetto Corsa for the first time in over year... This you see was a mistake... Cause my god it is so much better in every way than PCars... I guess I have no choice but to pick up Competizione.

So out of curiosity yesterday I hopped on Assetto Corsa for the first time in over year... This you see was a mistake... Cause my god it is so much better in every way than PCars... I guess I have no choice but to pick up Competizione.
Yes do yourself a favour, acc physics and sound are sublime.
And I’m a fan of pc2, but acc is just so visceral in the sound department and on point handling, graphics not actually far behind pc2 on standard PS4.

Yes do yourself a favour, acc physics and sound are sublime.
And I’m a fan of pc2, but acc is just so visceral in the sound department and on point handling, graphics not actually far behind pc2 on standard PS4.

To compare, I took the Lambo Huracan ST around Monza GP, and wow, the audio is unreal. But the thing that really blew me away was how good the tire and suspension physics were. Not only could I feel the tires I could feel the body roll through the feedback. Also the way tire temp. is handled is much better than PCars.

Tonight we’ll take the sweeeet Carrera RSR Porsche’s to Bathurst and Barcelona. Should prove to be a good time. I don’t usually do this, but let me tag some dudes and see if we can get a decent turnout. :) Hope to see you all! As a side note my power was out for 5 hours yesterday from 3PM to 8PM, with the rolling blackouts and general chaos of heat and fires in CA, there’s a chance it could happen again. I’ll keep you guys updated if that’s the case.

@mexxifrieboy
@SGETI
@aerolite
@Rednose58
@CB_racer
@HazardLvL4
@Stanc03
@GTLehman
@coltsjugg
@Luckymouse71
@bigtimedave
@yogi bear
@ssternko
@Gr8_Lakes
@Herimopp89
@Hanable
@davidt33
@FrankieStail
:cheers:

Don't waste your money...

It's deff not a successor nfs shift. It's deff no forza motorsports.
This isn't even a granturismo. If anyone is planning on buying save your money to buy a pc or spend the time getting better at assetto corsa

Ima wait for this to become free on playstation plus or. Playstation now

Last edited:

Tonight we’ll try again to start the Porsche Carrera RSR Series at Bathurst and Barcelona. I’ve had power since Thursday so should be good, I hope. :nervous:

Hope you can all make it! :bowdown:

Here is the video we talked about last night with Valentino Rossi. New definition of close call.

The racing last night was a blast, even my first lap mishap of the second race. :banghead:🤬. @HazardLvL4 Appreciate you not reading me the riot act regarding my poor race craft in that second race. I simply forgot I was a lap down and infused myself in the battle for the lead. :banghead::dunce:

Hey yo fun night! A little late, but congrats to @HazardLvL4 on the sweep! Looks like its gonna be a close one, at least mid-pack. Hopefully we can maintain 7+ for a while. But its starting to thin out. Hoping I can coax some old blood back to pCars2, but no promises. Hope to see you all again next week!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - RSR.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - RSR.pdf
    104.6 KB · Views: 10
Sorry I have been AWOL guys. Been caught up with family drama and transitioning out of my dad's apartment for good. I will let you all know when the dust settles and I am free to race again.

All good buddy! Hope everything works out. You have a spot on Tuesdays whenever you're able to make it. All the best! 👍

Back