Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Another solid night, despite me sucking @$$. :lol: Glad you guys had fun! Next week we move onto the 1M Stanceworks! See you then.

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - StanceWorks.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - StanceWorks.pdf
    68.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we move to the newer StanceWorks and whip it around Hockenheim and Snetterton. Tire temp might be an issue, but you guys can work it out. ;) Hope to see you all tonight! :cheers:
As long as the tracks not hot I'll be there lol. Raving in over 100 degrees in pcars frustrates me

BLeh, I've been slacking here. Here are the Results form Tuesday. You may notice I split up next week between the 2 cars. I have a lot of fun in the 1M.. but its a bit too much to drive for more than 30 mins with practice and qually and stuff. So we'll end the night with it.

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - StanceWorks 2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - StanceWorks (1).pdf
    71.6 KB · Views: 11

Tonight we’ll finish up the StanceWorks series! You might have noticed I divided tonight between the 2 cars starting with the 2002 and ending with the 1M. We’ll see how that goes. :lol:

See you tonight!

Nope, not going to happen tonight. Thanks guys for trying to aid this B.O.B. I was going to try driving in the distorted view and start from the back, then the dam thing beeped a bunch of times and I was gone. Ps4 just kept on trying to eject a disc that had already been ejected.

I'll look into solving the PS4 voodoo, just not tonight. Have fun guys.

RESULTS!! (And a logo finally!) :lol:

Fun series, two complete opposite cars. Congrats to @Stanc03 for taking advantage of the misfortunes of @HazardLvL4 to squeak ahead for the victory! Expect the next series to be up soon!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - StanceWorks3.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - StanceWorks3.pdf
    146.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
audisd2_logo.png

audi_banner1.jpg

Big thanks to @Rednose58 for putting this together! Simulating 6 and 24-hour races. Should be a good time.

Mandatory Pitstop | Mechanical Damage | Accelerated Tire Wear | Real Fuel Usage

Feb. 16
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 11.27.15 AM.png
Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP Historic
15 Laps | Spring | Start 10am | Time x15
Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud, Clear, Light Cloud | Sync to Race

Long Beach Street Circuit
18 Laps | Summer | Start 2pm | Time x60

Feb. 23
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 11.27.46 AM.png
Road America
12 Laps | Spring | Start 10am | Time x15

Daytona Road Course
15 Laps | Summer | Start 2pm | Time x60

Mar. 2
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 11.27.27 AM.png
SPA
11 Laps | Spring | Start 10am | Time x15

Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course
18 Laps | Summer | Start 2pm | Time x60

Mar. 9
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 11.27.36 AM.png
Nurburgring GP
15 Laps | Spring | Start 10am | Time x15

24 Hours of Lemans Circuit
7 Laps | Summer | Start 2pm | Time x60

Last edited:
Going to try and get better about getting this up sooner. Great race! Wish I could have fought for 3rd at Long Beach but was pushing too hard. Well done all. See you next week!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Audi SprintDuro.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Audi SprintDuro.pdf
    471.6 KB · Views: 11
Yep.... I was caught in my own trick....... I accidentally loaded the SPA Lobban Tune for Long Island and thought there was something drastically wrong with my FFB. I thought of re-booting everything. Just before the race I loaded the correct SPA tune, added down force, open brake ducts, add more fuel and crank my FFB back up.... Took me 5 laps and numerous spins before I finally understood the tune. All I can say it was a night of .. "I could have won both"...... @Mike Lobban is an ass!!

Last edited:
How does one sign up to participate? My dog chewed my Thrustmaster power cord and the new one is here in the next day or so. Looking for some racing leagues.

How does one sign up to participate? My dog chewed my Thrustmaster power cord and the new one is here in the next day or so. Looking for some racing leagues.

You just did more or less! Shoot me an invite on PSN: smcinnis, and add a note about joining our races. Details for tonight’s race is on page 1. We also do an ACC series on Thursdays, same time. Hope to see you on track!

You just did more or less! Shoot me an invite on PSN: smcinnis, and add a note about joining our races. Details for tonight’s race is on page 1. We also do an ACC series on Thursdays, same time. Hope to see you on track!

Just sent invite...I don't have ACC yet...still contemplating it. GT Sport/GT Penalty and PCars2 is enough for now, but might get ACC

Last edited:

Tonight we'll continue the Audi Sprint-duro Series in the maddest Audi around... the IMSA GTO.:boggled: Road America and Daytona Road Course are our stops. Good thing Daytona is a stadium and well lit... you won't have headlights when it gets dark. Deal with it. It'll go fast so limit the crying.:D

See you tonight!

Great night! A struggle for some of the newcomers, but they'll catch on quick. Glad to see a good sized lobby this far into the game. Hope to see you all back next week! :cheers:
SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Audi SprintDuro (1).jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Audi SprintDuro (1).pdf
    477.2 KB · Views: 12
Is there a race Tuesday?

info is always on the first page a few posts down. Tomorrow we are in the Audi GT3 Enduro at Spa and Indy Road Course. Hope you can make it and your controller is more forgiving with that car than last weeks.:lol:

Pcars seems to be behaving now after ****ting the bed over the weekend. If all goes well we will be in the R8 GT3 Enduros around Spa and Indy Road Course. The first race is very similar to one we did in ACC a few weeks ago, will be interesting to see how it compares.

Hope to see you all tonight!:cheers:

Last edited:
Good night with solid near-full rooms! Some tough public room competitors with only @HazardLvL4 and @Luckymouse71 taking podiums on the night. Hopefully we can get those people back in in the future.

Next week is the Audi Sprint-Duro finale. Should prove a good time.

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Audi SprintDuro (2).jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Audi SprintDuro (2).pdf
    480.5 KB · Views: 12
Back