Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish the Audi SprintDuro Series at Nurburgring an LeMans in the always fun R8 LMP900. Even a great series and hopefully we can get some of these guys to sick around.

See you tonight!:cheers:

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish the Audi SprintDuro Series at Nurburgring an LeMans in the always fun R8 LMP900. Even a great series and hopefully we can get some of these guys to sick around.

See you tonight!:cheers:
I was gonna missed tonight but I got released from the hospital so I should show up

Last edited:
Great Series! Thanks again @Rednose58 for putting it together. Lots of variety and good racing all around. Congrats to @Stanc03 for taking the series! Well done sir. We'll see what next week brings

https://simracingmadness.com/series-info/audi-sprint-duro/

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Audi SprintDuro (3).jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - Audi SprintDuro (3).pdf
    481.4 KB · Views: 11
Great Series! Thanks again @Rednose58 for putting it together. Lots of variety and good racing all around. Congrats to @Stanc03 for taking the series! Well done sir. We'll see what next week brings

https://simracingmadness.com/series-info/audi-sprint-duro/

View attachment 996791
Yessaa I'll take it maybe we should do some gte next lol
@SGETI you said there was a kit I should buy to replace the springs in my pedals at parts store.
And I found out what happen to my wheel spring broke in gas pedal and brake but it's really bad on gas pedal lol

I am full of useful knowledge, many would say I am also full of zhit, however trying to remember what pedals you have, well..... beyond my memory..... I did have spring upgrade for my older g27from this company, GTEYE https://www.gteye.com.au/

Hope this helps
I have the t3p pro pedals from thrustmaster. I tjink that was it. But for some reason I remeber you saying you got a spring from a old drum brake kit and it work fantastic

I have the t3p pro pedals from thrustmaster. I tjink that was it. But for some reason I remeber you saying you got a spring from a old drum brake kit and it work fantastic

If this was Horse Shoe's you would get a point for being close. I use hard rubber bushings either steering or shocks, do not have any part number. So I took a picture from the back of my brakes. You can see I used two bushings. To hold them in place, small metal plate and some wire. The other option would be a brake load cell attachment. You could also try skate board bushings.

Attachments

• IMG_2660(1).JPG
    IMG_2660(1).JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
3202banner1.jpg

Welcome to Series 2 of the BMW 320 Touring Car. Generally proven to be a great drive with fairly even results. We'll once again run this series with bonus team points. If you don't remember; if you and another driver are in team liveries, and finish in consecutive order, you'll both be awarded 5 bonus points!

320.jpg

Visual / Mechanical Damage | Mandatory Pitstop | Tire Wear Off | Fuel Usage Off

March 16

Saikitto International
20 Laps | Summer | 4PM | Clear

Barcelona National
18 Laps | Summer | 7AM | 10X Time | Fog, Overcast, Medium Cloud
March 23

Red Bull GP
14 Laps | Autumn | 5AM | 5X Time | Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud

Silverstone International
20 Laps | Spring | 12PM | 30X Time | Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud
March 30

Watkins Glen GP
12 Laps | Autumn | 5AM | 5X Time | Medium Cloud, Clear

Oulton Park International
13 Laps | Spring | 10PM | 20X Time | Heavy Cloud, Fog, Overcast

View attachment 996995

Welcome to Series 2 of the BMW 320 Touring Car. Generally proven to be a great drive with fairly even results. We'll once again run this series with bonus team points. If you don't remember; if you and another driver are in team liveries, and finish in consecutive order, you'll both be awarded 5 bonus points!

View attachment 996996

Visual / Mechanical Damage | Mandatory Pitstop | Tire Wear Off | Fuel Usage Off

March 16

Saikitto International
20 Laps | Summer | 4PM | Clear

Barcelona National
18 Laps | Summer | 7AM | 10X Time | Fog, Overcast, Medium Cloud

March 23

Red Bull GP
14 Laps | Autumn | 5AM | 5X Time | Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud

Silverstone International
20 Laps | Spring | 12PM | 30X Time | Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud

March 30

Watkins Glen GP
12 Laps | Autumn | 5AM | 5X Time | Medium Cloud, Clear

Oulton Park International
13 Laps | Spring | 10PM | 20X Time | Heavy Cloud, Fog, Overcast

With the quickness. I like that :bowdown::bowdown:
If this was Horse Shoe's you would get a point for being close. I use hard rubber bushings either steering or shocks, do not have any part number. So I took a picture from the back of my brakes. You can see I used two bushings. To hold them in place, small metal plate and some wire. The other option would be a brake load cell attachment. You could also try skate board bushings.

Thank you sir. I stopped at home depot and found some STUFF:dopey: I'll lyk what I come up with after a few joints and staring at it for a good two hours lol

I'll lyk what I come up with after a few joints and staring at it for a good two hours lo

Who are you kidding, couple hours, ??? We all know after 10 = 15 minutes you will have forgotten what it was you where trying to figure to out, :D

Who are you kidding, couple hours, ??? We all know after 10 = 15 minutes you will have forgotten what it was you where trying to figure to out, :D

This is what I came up with. Spring up top is original. Ima use a dual spring setup got it from home depot for 5$ then the rubber pieces are from ignition coil boots gonna cut them and use them as a support to hold the springs together I'll post the final results. New springs are kinda stiff so might just use 1 instead of inserting them into each other

16155669039653818657621865651509.jpg

This is what I came up with. Spring up top is original. Ima use a dual spring setup got it from home depot for 5$ then the rubber pieces are from ignition coil boots gonna cut them and use them as a support to hold the springs together I'll post the final results. New springs are kinda stiff so might just use 1 instead of inserting them into each other

View attachment 997294

Springs were too wide ended up turning into a very custom ordeal. Swapped clutch spring to gas replace brake spring clutch is now useless until package comes :banghead:

Last edited:
Springs were too wide ended up turning into a very custom ordeal. Swapped clutch spring to gas replace brake spring clutch is now useless until package comes :banghead:

You still have a T300 right? What did you order?

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Series 2 of the BMW Touring Cars starts tonight. Saikitto and Barcelona are the stops. Remember if you buddy up, see if you can finish in consecutive order for some sweeeeet bonus points! See you tonight.:cheers:

Well I did order the the thurstmaster replacement upgraded springs but my lil invention seems to be working great so ima rock out with this lol

Glad to hear you fixed the problem and won't be using, my equipment the pedals as an excuse.. :D So, how did you redneck the fix??

Glad to hear you fixed the problem and won't be using, my equipment the pedals as an excuse.. :D So, how did you redneck the fix??
I trimmed the inside of the pedals so that the bigger springs clear without clipping.
The spark plug boots are next to the spring acting as a Bump stop so brake pedal feels super realistic now almost gotta wear shoes. The double spring idea was too stiff for the plastic housing that pedals come in

Also this is the pc I ended up getting https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer-Infinity-8000

I can't wait to join you guys. Man also be prepared to get all the questionz lol

Last edited:
Helluv a night! First private room in a while, and still 13 drivers! I hope next weeks room isn't too full for the no-shows. :sly: Of course, great racing. I was a little worried the first lap at Saikitto, but it was mega clean! Well done. Also well done to @Stanc03 and @Luckymouse71 who are poised to run away with the series with their newly formed powerhouse team. :lol: Let's do it again next week.👍

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - 320TC2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - 320TC2.pdf
    341.3 KB · Views: 11
Another great night! Thanks all for showing up and racing hard. Grats to @Luckymouse71 on the sweep, and clear sailing into the final week. See you again next Tuesday for the finale at the Glen and Oulton Park.

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - 320TC2 (1).jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - 320TC2 (1).pdf
    342.3 KB · Views: 12
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

BMW 320TC Series finale is tonight! Watkins Glen and Oulton Park.. should prove to be fun as the rest of the series has. Keen eyes will get a hint as to what is planned for future races... details soon.

See you tonight!

:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back