Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

.... Keen eyes will get a hint as to what is planned for future races... details soon.

:cheers:

upload_2021-3-30_13-2-17.png

Great series! Absolute domination (ie bloodbath) at the hands of @Luckymouse71 . Well done sir, quite impressive. I don't remember this car being so slidey before... but I'm old and loosing my memory. Lets hope the future stuff planned is more kind to my memory. :lol: Details on that stuff soon. Hopefully @Stanc03 wont ditch us when his PC shows up.:nervous:

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - 320TC2 (2).jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - 320TC2 (2).pdf
    342.5 KB · Views: 11
c24banner1.jpg

SRM Clio Nurburgring 24HR

After skipping the N24 Enduro last year, we're bringing it back! Race length shortened from 90 to 60 mins. But we will run THREE of them. Similar setup to the Vintage LeMans Enduros we did a couple years ago (without teams). Wherein after the 3 races, the standings will be determined by overall time and laps completed. The first race will have a qualifying session, the 2nd and 3rd will be manual formation laps based on the current standings (Laps & Time). The races will break down like this:

April 6 (Stint 1: 2PM - 10PM)
Spring | 2PM | 10X Time Progression | Light Rain, Medium Cloud

May 4 (Stint 2: 10PM - 6AM)
Spring | 10PM | 10X Time Progression | Clear, Medium Cloud

June 1 (Stint 3: 6AM - 2PM)
Spring | 6AM | 10X Time Progression | Heavy Fog, Fog with Rain, Heavy Cloud

clio.png

Race Settings:
Nurburgring Combined
Visual Damage | Mechanical Damage | Fuel On | Accelerated Tire Wear | Random Caution(s)​

Last edited:
rb3.jpg

The Bunnies are back! The 3rd Rocket Bunny Series returns with the classic SRM format.

rbrgt4.jpg

All Race Settings:
Spring | 8AM | 15X Time Progression | Medium Cloud
Visual Damage | Mechanical Damage | Fuel Off | Tire Wear Off | Mandatory Pitstop

April 13
Algarve - 12 Laps
Laguna Seca - 16 Laps

April 20
Imola - 12 Laps
Buggatti Circuit - 12 Laps

April 27
Brno - 10 Laps
Sugo - 16 Laps​

openwheel.jpg

Open Wheel Series are tough.. so this one is split up with 4 makes, over 4 weeks, with 3 races a night. Should be a hoot!

All Race Settings:
15 Mins | Autumn | 12PM | 5X Time Progression | Light Cloud
Visual Damage | Mechanical Damage | Fuel Off | Tire Wear Off

June 8
rookie.png
Azure Circuit | Bannochbrae | Snetterton 200

June 15
renault.png
Hockenheim GP | Zhuhai | Fuji

June 28
indy.png
COTA GP | Long Beach | Sonoma GP

July 6
lotus.png
Spa Historic | Silverstone Historic | Hockenheim Historic

So boys where do I start downloading stuff for pc lol

view this or this

content manager, SOL, custom shaders patch, can't forget sirspats,

For Assetto Corsa,, First get your azz to discord like the boss said. :cheers:

Last edited:
Probably needs to just verify the email that they send you, I have 2 Discord account but can't access the first one.

Bro your passwords are like the most important thing, your gonna have a million of them now.:lol:
Bro it's cause I created it on my old phone. ND NOW IT WON'T LET ME LOG IN. but I downloaded race room and acc last night Microsoft store is fu king me with my forza horizon, stuff. Gta was wayy too big lol so ima hold off on tHt for now

So boys where do I start downloading stuff for pc lol
Open a Steam account
Download and install the app
  • Go to the Steam Store, search for RaceRoom and download/install (free)
  • Create your RaceRoom Profile and make sure it is connected to Steam Account
  • Check how many VRPs you need to buy the Premium Package (all content)
  • Go to Race Room site and buy VRPs (sign in using your Steam Account)
  • Go back to RaceRoom game and purchase Premium Pack with VRPs
Open a Fanatical account
  • Search for Automobilista 2, ACC, AC, PC2 in Fanatical and in Steam Store
  • Compare prices
  • Purchase and download what you want. We are currently playing with AC and AMS2 more regularly than we play with PC2 and ACC. So, you may want to wait a bit on some of those to see when they come at a discount. Make sure you buy the full version that include all DLC. (ACC, might not have it as a full package yet, so you have to buy all DLC content separately)
If this is confusing, contact @sgohsixthree

View attachment 1001303

SRM Clio Nurburgring 24HR

After skipping the N24 Enduro last year, we're bringing it back! Race length shortened from 90 to 60 mins. But we will run THREE of them. Similar setup to the Vintage LeMans Enduros we did a couple years ago (without teams). Wherein after the 3 races, the standings will be determined by overall time and laps completed. The first race will have a qualifying session, the 2nd and 3rd will be manual formation laps based on the current standings (Laps & Time). The races will break down like this:

April 6 (Stint 1: 2PM - 10PM)
Spring | 2PM | 10X Time Progression | Light Rain, Medium Cloud

May 4 (Stint 2: 10PM - 6AM)
Spring | 10PM | 10X Time Progression | Clear, Medium Cloud

June 1 (Stint 3: 6AM - 2PM)
Spring | 6AM | 10X Time Progression | Heavy Fog, Fog with Rain, Heavy Cloud

View attachment 1001304

Race Settings:
Nurburgring Combined
Visual Damage | Mechanical Damage | Fuel On | Accelerated Tire Wear | Random Caution(s)​

Sorry for being MIA, basement renos had me pack my rig away....they're done and I can race again. See you tonight I hope.

Nice to see you Playa! What are your plans for racing in the future? Sticking with PS4? Seeing what PS5 will bring? Maybe join the PC crowd?

Ive pondered the pc route...waiting for ps5 until more games come out. I’m really not certain. I assume this group is moving to PC?

Ive pondered the pc route...waiting for ps5 until more games come out. I’m really not certain. I assume this group is moving to PC?

I'll be running stuff on PS4 as long as you guys want to show up. Well if it gets to like 4 dudes a night, I'll pull the plug. We've been doing PC night on Mondays, and I might start something Saturdays. But draw as been low on PC side so we'll see.

Nice to see you Playa! What are your plans for racing in the future? Sticking with PS4? Seeing what PS5 will bring? Maybe join the PC crowd?
I'm going PC. Unfortunately graphic cards are through the roof. Waiting a little bit. So many mods for AC and other games. I used to race NASCAR 2003 for years. It was great back then. My buddy bought that Humble Bundle for $15. Said Kart Craft is amazing in VR.

Last edited:
I'm going PC. Unfortunately graphic cards are through the roof. Waiting a little bit. So many mods for AC and other games. I used to race NASCAR 2003 for years. It was great back then. My buddy bought that Humble Bundle for $15. Said Kart Craft is amazing in VR.

Nice man! You should join us in Discord for the time being. It's been great on pc, just hoping more guys will join us.

Awesome race! Certainly wasn't expecting three cautions! Congrats to @mctoasty on the win! A well timed pitstop played out well, even if the last caution tried to mess it up for you. See you guys next week for the start of the Rocket Bunny Tridux! :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - ClioN24.jpg

For anyone wondering about the scoring for the times of those who DNFd. @bigtimedave was 3 minutes behind me when I crossed the line, so I rounded to get his final time. Each DNF position gets +1 minute to the slowest time based on position at race end.

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - ClioN24.pdf
    342.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we return to the Rocket Bunnies! Stops at Algarve and Laguna Seca should prove to be a hoot. See you there! :cheers:

Awesome race! Certainly wasn't expecting three cautions! Congrats to @mctoasty on the win! A well timed pitstop played out well, even if the last caution tried to mess it up for you. See you guys next week for the start of the Rocket Bunny Tridux! :cheers:

View attachment 1002916

For anyone wondering about the scoring for the times of those who DNFd. @bigtimedave was 3 minutes behind me when I crossed the line, so I rounded to get his final time. Each DNF position gets +1 minute to the slowest time based on position at race end.
That bigtimedave is such a lucky skunk!

Latest Posts

Back