Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

You guys remember those right? :lol:

Let’s try and resume the 2nd half of the Merc series tonight. Starting at the Nordschliefe and then to Oscherschleben. Room will be public with A1000 rating required.

Hope you guys didn’t forget about me. Hope to see you tonight! :cheers:

@Stanc03
@SGETI
@Rednose58
@Luckymouse71
@CB_racer
@HazardLvL4
@coltsjugg
@yogi bear
@GTLehman
@mexxifrieboy

I could never forget about you guys. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Years! I will be home and able to race for next Tuesday. See you all then!

Tonight we’ll take out the Mercedes CLK LM GT1 car to Vintage LeMans and Road America! Should prove fun. Come and get your guaranteed podium!:lol: :irked: But really, I hope more people want to race PCars on PS4. Might have to make a Hail Mary soon. :nervous:

See you tonight! :cheers:

Tonight we’ll take out the Mercedes CLK LM GT1 car to Vintage LeMans and Road America! Should prove fun. Come and get your guaranteed podium!:lol: :irked: But really, I hope more people want to race PCars on PS4. Might have to make a Hail Mary soon. :nervous:

I will be there tonight.

Lmao I'll come hold down 4th place tonight

You copied all my posts and then didn't even show up last night!? Shame! I was looking forward to giving you s**t :lol::cheers:
LOL sat in my rig figured I had 1hr so I would take a nap. Let's just say my headphones got caught on my wheel when the system started to update at 1am and woke me up in style

Sorry, been slacking on these. @Luckymouse71 has it pretty much in-hand, so well done! Next week is the finale in the SLS GT3! Lets huck that chunk round the ring and see how it goes. Have a great weekend all!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - FullOnMercs (3).jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - FullOnMercs (3).pdf
    95.4 KB · Views: 11
Been trying for last 30 min to connect. For some unknown reason my wheel is not recognized? Yes, I switched to PS4. power off, power on, reconnected all cables, tried diff usb port, wheel does calibrate, Any ideas????????????????????????????????????????????

Pretty solid night!

Public lobby was pretty ruly, and some pretty close races. Congrats @Luckymouse71 for the series victory. It was a long one and well earned! I really enjoyed the SLS at Nurb, felt great for me, I know some of you struggled, but thanks for not complaining too much. :lol:

What did you guys think of the public lobbies? Obviously it helped fill up the rooms a bit. i put out feelers to some of the good guys who joined us... so we'll see how that pans out. Expect us to keep going in pCars2 on Tuesdays for a while longer! Details on the next series should be up by this weekend.

in the meantime, check out my awesome finish with @Stanc03 ! :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - FullOnMercs (1).jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - FullOnMercs (1).pdf
    97 KB · Views: 11
Pretty solid night!

Public lobby was pretty ruly, and some pretty close races. Congrats @Luckymouse71 for the series victory. It was a long one and well earned! I really enjoyed the SLS at Nurb, felt great for me, I know some of you struggled, but thanks for not complaining too much. :lol:

What did you guys think of the public lobbies? Obviously it helped fill up the rooms a bit. i put out feelers to some of the good guys who joined us... so we'll see how that pans out. Expect us to keep going in pCars2 on Tuesdays for a while longer! Details on the next series should be up by this weekend.

in the meantime, check out my awesome finish with @Stanc03 ! :cheers:

View attachment 984583

It was deff a good battle I chased you and red for 3 laps lol

sw_logo.png

25 Min Races | Public Lobby | A1000 Rating
Spring | 9AM | 15x Time | Clear
No Damage | Mechanical Failures | Accelerated Tire Wear | Real Fuel Usage

2002.PNG

Jan 19
Brands Hatch GP
Donnington Park National

Jan 26
Sugo
Sonoma Short

Capture.PNG

Feb 2
Hockenheim National
Snetterton 200

Feb 9
Saikitto Sprint
Zolder

Last edited:
BMW Stanceworks Series
(Logo Coming Soon)

25 Min Races | Public Lobby | A1000 Rating
Spring | 9AM | 15x Time | Clear
No Damage | Mechanical Failures | Accelerated Tire Wear | Real Fuel Usage

View attachment 985539

Jan 19
Brands Hatch GP
Donnington Park National

Jan 26
Sugo
Sonoma Short

View attachment 985540

Feb 2
Hockenheim National
Snetterton 200

Feb 9
Saikitto Sprint
Zolder

In like Flynn

Hello everyone. I'd like to race with you guys. I've gotten a steering wheel recently and I think it's time to go back to PC2. I am clean. Tell me what I should do to join you.

Hello everyone. I'd like to race with you guys. I've gotten a steering wheel recently and I think it's time to go back to PC2. I am clean. Tell me what I should do to join you.

Hey! We’d love to have you. I open the lobby tonight at 7:30 EST for an hour of practice/qualifying and the first race starts at 8:30.

The room will be public, but add me on PSN (smcinnis) so I can still send you an invite when it goes live.

We use the game chat, and some guys can be kinda chatty so beware of that. :lol: Feel free to post up here if you have any questions.:cheers:

Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we start the StanceWorks Series! The 2002 is always a blast so we’ll start with that. Brands Hatch and Donnington Park. Hope to see you all there! :cheers:

Back