Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

So, this is crazy! We had a lot of grid changes last night.. and the standings sure reflect that. We have a 3-way tie for first place with another just 1 point behind. Insane!! These races have caused HAVOC! Who would have thought? :cool:

Of course, I could have messed something up in the standings, but I checked it and it seems right. :lol:

One more week of Hypercar Havoc in the AWD Lambo. See you there!

Obligatory.
57eb3b63cfaab495752172.gif

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Hypercars2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Hypercars2.pdf
    309.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we hop in the Lambo Sesto Elemento foro theo HypercarO HavocO finale…. O. :embarrassed:
Dubai and Willow Springs are our stops before one last jaunt along the Azure Coast. This series has been a blast, and the points are tighter than ever. Hope to see you all!

So, this is crazy! We had a lot of grid changes last night.. and the standings sure reflect that. We have a 3-way tie for first place with another just 1 point behind. Insane!! These races have caused HAVOC! Who would have thought? :cool:

Of course, I could have messed something up in the standings, but I checked it and it seems right. :lol:

One more week of Hypercar Havoc in the AWD Lambo. See you there!

Obligatory.
View attachment 1011996
View attachment 1011994
At this point trap can sneak in and win it all if we fumble the bag lol

Last edited:
Solid!! Congrats (again) @Luckymouse71 ! Finishing the Series 3.5 minutes up on the competition. :eek: I really enjoyed that and look forward to the LeMans version in a few weeks.

https://simracingmadness.com/series-info/clio-nurburgring-24hr

Before that though, we start the OpenWheel Onslaught next week! :cheers:

ALSO! Best race ever this weekend... the one this series was based on! Watch party in the SRM Discord.:D

Question, in regards to the upcoming LeMans series, why no Porsche 919? I know the Toyota TS050 is basically OP.

Question, in regards to the upcoming LeMans series, why no Porsche 919? I know the Toyota TS050 is basically OP.

The 919 is in the LMP1 2016 DLC pack. I'm avoiding using any DLC as not everyone has it.... I know they SHOULD have it... but yeah.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we begin OpenWheel Onslaught! Formula Rookies around Azure Circuit, Bannochbrae & Snetterton 200. Expect some cars to flip on their lid when wheels lock. Map that reset button! Lets have some fun!

Solid night. Colts (I can't tag him... he must be banned (big surprise)) brought some friends... and then brought some damage to half the field.... 50dkpminus errr, last place awarded for not waiting up after the carnage he caused. Yeah, calling you out bub! :lol: Next week Formula Renaults!

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - OpenWheel.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - OpenWheel.pdf
    418.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Open Wheelers Week 2 tonight in the Formula Renault.

Hockenheim, Zhuhai and Fuji should prove to be a hoot with long straights. See you tonight!

Clean sweep by @Luckymouse71 ... He must be tired of it by now. :lol: Great showing!! and thanks for the tune. We'll expect another for the IndyCars in 2 weeks. :D But before that is the first of 4 LeMans Races! Check out the post and have an idea what you want to run.

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - OpenWheel2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - OpenWheel2.pdf
    419.3 KB · Views: 11
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

LeMans race 1 tonight!! Pick any LMP1 (except Toyota) or GTE car you’d like. Remember, across the 4 races you must drive both an LMP and GTE car twice. Same make please (not really gonna enforce it but yeah)
Hope we can get a good sized room!

see you tonight.:cheers:

I don't know how I feel about the gtplanet update...
You just have to get used to it.

@sgohsixthree - I might miss the racing tonight. We signed up for and open conference with a local university on how to handle misinformation about current matters. Yes, weird... I want to get some inside information on how them m.f..rs push their agendas..... and also.... the wife wants to listen in...😁

Friends News GIF by Women’s March

You just have to get used to it.

@sgohsixthree - I might miss the racing tonight. We signed up for and open conference with a local university on how to handle misinformation about current matters. Yes, weird... I want to get some inside information on how them m.f..rs push their agendas..... and also.... the wife wants to listen in...😁

Friends News GIF by Women’s March
Well education is good. But how do you know those guys are not giving you misinformation on identifying misinformation? 😂 Be wary of everything! 😑

Well education is good. But how do you know those guys are not giving you misinformation on identifying misinformation? 😂 Be wary of everything! 😑
Not to worry. Judge Judy has a saying: If it doesn't make sense, it is probably not true. I might be bias in some aspects, but not stupid.

Just gonna leave this here. Not fastest, but most consistent and good pit strats! 😎 How many people actually look at these posts?

BTW... I slightly amended the standings to be combined. So the total Laps+Time for your stints in both LMP and GTE will count toward the total with one overall winner, not class winners.
SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - LeMans.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - LeMans.pdf
    343.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Tonight we continue the Open Wheel Onslaught series with Indy Cars around COTA, Long Beach, and Sonoma. Hope to see you all there!!

Back