Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

We made it! I think? Pretty fun, the speed difference in the straights is staggering to us poor Porsche drivers though. :boggled: These cars certainly lived up to their reputations. However, barring the lobby issues, there were hardly any incidents at all to my knowledge. Grats to @CB_racer for taking victory in the first 2 races of the series! Off to a great start!

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Super Trifecta.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Super Trifecta.pdf
    397.6 KB · Views: 13
We made it! I think? Pretty fun, the speed difference in the straights is staggering to us poor Porsche drivers though. :boggled: These cars certainly lived up to their reputations. However, barring the lobby issues, there were hardly any incidents at all to my knowledge. Grats to @CB_racer for taking victory in the first 2 races of the series! Off to a great start!

View attachment 705293
Thanks Mcinnis! Got lucky on the first race, made a mistake chasing Vaper, later he made a couple mistakes that allowed me to catch him. Don't know why Hobbs pitted though, he probably would have won that race.

Thanks Mcinnis! Got lucky on the first race, made a mistake chasing Vaper, later he made a couple mistakes that allowed me to catch him. Don't know why Hobbs pitted though, he probably would have won that race.

I think he said he started with 30 liters of fuel or something. I had fun for most of the race lol. Should be interesting next week. Congrats to bear for getting a podium in the 2nd race!
Also mciniss not saying you messed up or anything but I'm pretty sure I had the fastest lap at Silverstone in the race. Just saying lol.

I think he said he started with 30 liters of fuel or something. I had fun for most of the race lol. Should be interesting next week. Congrats to bear for getting a podium in the 2nd race!
Also mciniss not saying you messed up or anything but I'm pretty sure I had the fastest lap at Silverstone in the race. Just saying lol.

You're right! Not sure where I got the other time from. I fixed it and it will be reflected in the next weeks results. :cheers:

Thx mexi, got lucky not spinning out and no contact. Also no pit stop, my pit crew had no opportunity to sabotage me.

Hobbs pitted the first race because he also thought we started with / needed 30 liters. He was up 10 seconds too.. unlucky. The 2nd race i cant remember who said "i thought we needed 30"

This is definately pointless but read the forum ;) Remind Bear, he seemed surprised by something at the start too.

them cars are a handful. almost ran out of fuel in the first race and had to bail on the second race since my people got home earlier than i thought and need to move stuff but i was spinning out in every corner to begin with. Ill be more prepared with next week races even with me being utter trash at both them tracks

Hobbs pitted the first race because he also thought we started with / needed 30 liters. He was up 10 seconds too.. unlucky. The 2nd race i cant remember who said "i thought we needed 30"

This is definately pointless but read the forum ;) Remind Bear, he seemed surprised by something at the start too.

Also Mexi 2nd race sorry for hitting you on the first corner, i tried saying sorry but the mic was muted and i was all hands on deck, then.... Mike i missed the brakes by a jugg and had to just dodge you, that time i went flying by you like a nut.

My night did begin well.. but it was clearly all downhill onwards.
And penaltys were so ruthless dont even tell me i was cutting corners aha

I'm always surprised, the wife has me buy my own Christmas presents in oct.... come Christmas morning...I'm surprised!,
Actually I remember what it was surprised me at the start....it was a green light and a horn,,or buzzer or ....something......??

Last edited:
Yea, Shaun does a great job! Sorry I just bailed but Mikes special fudge seemed overly potent last night, I just couldn’t drive close to the serious pace you guys were doing last night. Nor could I concentrate much, so I just sheepishly left! Tried running some Rally but that wasn’t working out so well either, lol. Into the house it was then and finished the night off with TGT.

I thought you did a great job hosting
Yea, Shaun does a great job! Sorry I just bailed but Mikes special fudge seemed overly potent last night, I just couldn’t drive close to the serious pace you guys were doing last night. Nor could I concentrate much, so I just sheepishly left! Tried running some Rally but that wasn’t working out so well either, lol. Into the house it was then and finished the night off with TGT.

Thanks guys! Sorry if it got too serious Steve. Sounded like you still had fun smashing into Mike. :lol:

There's a good chance some of what we raced last night will make it's way(s) into future events.

RBR.png

GTO.jpg
STFO.jpg

:gtpflag:

This is a multi-class series, however the cars are not as different as you might think! Much like our David vs Goliath Series back in pCars1, races will be scored by class, but your class points are combined and tallied for one overall winner! Like the DvG series, there are 6 races, and you get to choose either car 3 times max (or whatever evens out if you join later). It's completely up to you which car you want to drive at what track. But keep in mind, the fewer opponents you have, the more points you are likely to score!

The Huracan has the edge into and out of corners, but beware the Diablo at top speed! I'm finding overall the Huracan is 1-2 seconds faster at these tracks, but in the right hands, the Diablo can take it down. Because of this, bonus points for fastest race lap will be awarded to the Diablo drivers only. One (1) point will be awarded to each Diablo driver who can post a faster lap than the fastest Huracan driver.

Please post your livery selections for each car!

2/6/18

Barcelona National
28 Laps | Winter | 6AM | 10x | Overcast, Fog, Clear | Sync

Monza GP

15 Laps | Spring | 6PM | 10x | Rain, Heavy Clouds, Rain | Sync​

2/13/18

Laguna Seca

22 Laps | Summer | 8AM | 5x | Overcast, Clear | Sync

Zolder
20 Laps | Summer | 8PM | 2x | Medium Clouds, Hazy | Sync​

2/20/18

Red Bull Ring GP
22 Laps | Autumn | 12PM | 2x | Medium Clouds, Clear | Sync

Imola
18 Laps | Winter | 3PM | 5x | Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud | Sync
realism.jpg
penalties.jpg

Last edited:
rbr-png.706286

gto-jpg.706288
stfo-jpg.706291

:gtpflag:

This is a multi-class series, however the cars are not as different as you might think! Much like our David vs Goliath Series back in pCars1, races will be scored by class, but your class points are combined and tallied for one overall winner! Like the DvG series, there are 6 races, and you get to choose either car 3 times max (or whatever evens out if you join later). It's completely up to you which car you want to drive at what track. But keep in mind, the fewer opponents you have, the more points you are likely to score!

The Huracan has the edge into and out of corners, but beware the Diablo at top speed! I'm finding overall the Huracan is 1-2 seconds faster at these tracks, but in the right hands, the Diablo can take it down. Because of this, bonus points for fastest race lap will be awarded to the Diablo drivers only. One (1) point will be awarded to each Diablo driver who can post a faster lap than the fastest Huracan driver.

Please post your livery selections for each car!

2/6/18

Barcelona National
28 Laps | Winter | 6AM | 10x | Overcast, Fog, Clear | Sync

Monza GP

15 Laps | Spring | 6PM | 10x | Rain, Heavy Clouds, Rain | Sync​

2/13/18

Laguna Seca

22 Laps | Summer | 8AM | 5x | Overcast, Clear | Sync

Zolder
20 Laps | Summer | 8PM | 2x | Medium Clouds, Hazy | Sync​

2/20/18

Red Bull Ring GP
22 Laps | Autumn | 12PM | 2x | Medium Clouds, Clear | Sync

Imola
18 Laps | Winter | 3PM | 5x | Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud | Sync

realism-jpg.706290
penalties-jpg.706289
Haven't even raced and I like it more then sgetis lol.

Back