srm_pc2.png

www.simracingmadness.com
NOW WITH MERCH!
SRM Discord Server

We are no longer racing pCars2/PS4
Take a look at these groups if looking for pCars2/PS4 racing:

Online Racing Collective: https://discord.gg/25cWnTD
Dubs Race League: https://discord.gg/n9jGr42

We are a fun group that races Tuesday & occasional Friday nights. Some of us run wheels and some on controllers, pick your weapon of choice! There are plenty of drinks to be had on these nights :cheers: and we don't get hurt feelings if there is a bump here and there :D. That doesn't mean we are not a serious group :eek: because we race hard and clean, but we never forget to have fun 👍. The race info will always be posted on page one! Feel free to drop in the thread and chat, we are open to new guys and gals at all times:tup:.

If you'd like to race with us, just speak up! Post here or send us a message on PSN. We are always looking for clean, respectful drivers, who don't take themselves too seriously, are open minded, with a wicked sense of humor, can roll with the punches and dish it as well as they can take it.

SRM is always willing to share tunes and help setup at any time. There are some seriously quick guys here, ALL of them have great tips to share. Never hesitate to ask for help.

How to join?
On PlayStation Network send a friend request to smcinnis. Please add a note about joining our races so I can add you to the list of invites. Otherwise I might think the request is spam. Then post here to let us know your interests!​

Series Racing
The bulk of racing with SRM is on Tuesdays and will be Series Events. These are usually 3 consecutive Tuesdays, each with 1-3 races a night depending on how the series is structured. Drivers are encouraged to not miss a night to keep points tight, but missing a night is not unheard of. Please let us know if that’s the case, no hard feelings.​
Enduro Nights
Between Series we will occasionally run 1-2 Hour Endurance races to break up the routine and offer a different experience. It's not for everyone, and you may even need a special jug to get yourself through the race.​

Shootout Nights
Think of a Shootout Night like a mini-series. In one night we will run 3 or more races of varying lengths and score it as a single event.​

Madness Nights
These have fast become the most requested of SRM Events. Similar to a Shootout, except special rules and track limits are imposed to keep the racing tight and manic. SRM is not responsible for lost body panels and hurt feelings during Madness Nights.​

Casual Nights
These are held Fridays and more or less come and go sort of affair. The lobby master will select random makes and tracks in short 10-15 minute races until everyone passes out. If you've wanted to try a certain combination or lobby setup and some cheeky fellows to go along with you. Throw out a recommendation! Every now and then, we will open up our casual nights as public lobbies, so please be aware of that. In those instances, let us know if some public knob is acting up and we'll be sure to mash the kick button.​
Standard Room Settings
Unless otherwise noted in the individual event information. Rooms should always run like this:​
  • Force Interior View: No
  • Force Driving Line Off: No
  • Force Default Setups: No
  • Force Manual Gears: No
  • Force Realistic Driving Aids: Yes
  • Damage Type: Visual Only
  • Mechanical Failures: Yes
  • Allow Ghosted Vehicles: No
  • Force Manual Pitstops: Yes
  • Pit Stop Errors: No
  • Competitive Racing License: On
  • Track Limits: Off
Enduro Race Procedures:
Enduros are a different monster from regular races. A few things we will do with enduros going forward:​
Manual rolling starts: Once everyone is lined up, and the leader is given the go ahead, the leader calls the start of the race with "GREEN GREEN GREEN." No counting down, it causes too much anticipation. In the instance the leader has no mic, the host will call the start of the race.​
Yellow flags: Races with Performance Impacting Damage turned on will run with BOTH Random Cautions AND Safety Cars. Races without Performance Impacting Damage turned on will run with only Random Cautions.​
  • Cautions can happen anytime 10 Minutes after the start of the race, and 10 Minutes before the end of the race.
  • Cautions are NOT guaranteed.
  • It is possible there will be multiple cautions called with a minimum of 10 mins between cautions.
  • Once one caution has been called, the chance of a 2nd one is much lower.
  • Caution length varies by race and track length, but will last anywhere from 90 seconds to 5 minutes.
  • Over voice chat, you'll hear the robo-lady say "CAUTION, CAUTION, CAUTION."
  • Once in a caution is called, the Leader slows to 60 MPH / 100KPH.
  • No Passing! The rest of the field can catch up, but cannot pass, and slow in position behind the leader.
  • You may pass if the person in-front of you crashes under the caution.
  • Lapped cars may pass the leaders, but not each other, and continue until catching the car in front of them.
  • The Pits will always be open. You may pit under Yellow.
  • The end of the Yellow will be called by robo-lady as "GREEN, GREEN, GREEN."
  • Once Green is called, you may race as normal, but please pay attention to where you are on track and others around you. It is possible Green is called in a corner or wet part of the track and you don't want to be jamming the throttle.
  • If you crash to the point where you cannot get top speed or control your car safely, you may choose to become the safety car.
  • Using game chat, please call out "SAFETY CAR" or "CAUTION" to make others aware you are driving slowly on track.
  • All vehicles may pass and race as normal until the overall race leader is behind the crashed/safety car.
  • Once the leader catches the safety car, they and the rest of the field must slow and follow the safety car.
  • No passing or overtakes are allowed once properly lined up behind the safety car.
  • Once the safety car pulls off the track and crosses the pit entry line, the race can resume by the leader calling "GREEN."

Generally, drivers who attended the last event will get priority over returning or new drivers for races. If you cannot make an event PLEASE let us know by posting here or in the SRM Race Control PSN Chat.

Last edited:
:gtpflag: Project Cars 2 Series Results :gtpflag:

View All Project Cars 2 Results
SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - March Madness '195.png

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - Knockout Night VII - A1.jpg SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - Wild Rally.jpg SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - Full-On Fords.jpg SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - Ginetta Gauntlet.png SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - SRM Throwbacks.png
clio2.pnglmgte.pngtrifecta.pngbull.pngrxl.pnggt1.pngclubsport.pngrookies.pngf40.pngg3.png iii.pngrs01.png mom.pngradical2.pngbunny2.png

World Enduro Series Results
SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - WES8.jpg

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - TopGearTD.jpg
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Knockout Night V - GTR.png
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Knockout Night III - 1M.png
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Knockout Night IV - AMM.png
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - gt4.png
bull.png
clio2.png
clubsport.png
gt1.png
lmgte.png
rookies.png
rxl.png
trifecta.png
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Knockout Night VI - Mustangs.jpg
f40.png
g3.png
iii.png
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Knockout Night VI - Mustangs.jpg
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Knockout Night V - GTR.png
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Knockout Night IV - AMM.png
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Knockout Night III - 1M.png
SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - gt4.png

:gtpflag: Project Cars Series Results :gtpflag:

Last edited:
If there's a spot on the GT1 Endurance Race 'Reserve list' I'll take it.
Is there a post containing the race settings?
Laps
Time
Track conditions
Weather forecast

Car: Ferrari
Livery: waiting on bank loan.

Laps
Time
Track conditions
Weather forecast

Races run around an hour. Mciniss will post something pretty soon to confirm everything else.

Laps
Time
Track conditions
Weather forecast

Normally its on page 1 (New thread so..) But right now it is the 4th post.

For micinnnis' sake, do i need a certain colour for you?

GT1 Enduro Series Update!

Still working on getting everything from the old thread, and think I got it all updated. Scope it below. Info for the Hockenheim Classic race have been added and a couple regulations updated. Notably Penalties are back on. Only place to really worry about it is turn 1.

Dates for the remaining GT1 races have been added (Along with a full tentative schedule thru August!). Also updated is the location for Round 5. The SRM Science Team has solved the time travel conundrum and will be sending us to Monza Historic, instead of GP.

gt1_logob-png.682507
makes_crop-jpg.677631
realism-jpg.689648

View attachment 704230

GT1 Enduro Series

Current Standings:

srm-pcars2-series-results-2017-gt12-png.699262

Schedule:

10/10 - Fuji

11/28 - Zhuhai GP

1/30 - Hockenheim Classic
info-jpg.704231

3/6 - Nurburgring GP

4/3 - Monza Historic

6/5 - Indianapolis Road Course

Scoring:

Same scoring as previous series applies, however 2 Bonus points will be awarded to drivers who finish the entire series in the same vehicle at the end of the series.

1)Mcinnis
2)Ipecac
3)Colts
4)Sgeti
5)Boomer
6)Eh Team
7)Mexi
8)Bloody
9)Aero
10)Lobban
11)Camel
12)Hobbz
13)Bear
14)CB
15)OldGuy
16)Blackmajic

-Reserved list-
1) MRTeam
2)
3)
4)
5)​

Last edited:
Oh fudge.
This is my year for shift change rotation.
It lasts roughly for three months.
It starts Jan 15 and should end around April 15.

Better early with the heads up than a last minute drop out.

So early congrates to the winners. :cheers:

Go Ferrari

Oh fudge.
This is my year for shift change rotation.
It lasts roughly for three months.
It starts Jan 15 and should end around April 15.

Better early with the heads up than a last minute drop out.

So early congrates to the winners. :cheers:

Go Ferrari

Very rarely is everyone available to make the race. And we should know a couple days ahead of time before the race who can make it and not. So I'll keep you there just incase something changes. You might be able to make the one in June with your shift. Shoot me a Friend Request on PSN if you still want a heads up!

Yeah, let's plan for something.
Each and sometimes every other year we're all required to do our shift time. I happened to get the early part of the year.
The other guys get the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters of the year.
I thought this year I might get skipped over, but the look in the Bosses eye this morning was.....fudge me.

Also keep an eye on Gran Turismo Sport. Once the GT6 servers shut down(late March) and get updated.
Gran Turismo Sport will have the additional server power to host 24 cars on track.

Edit: June is Lemans month. :drool:

Last edited:
Yeah, let's plan for something.
Each and sometimes every other year we're all required to do our shift time. I happened to get the early part of the year.
The other guys get the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters of the year.
I thought this year I might get skipped over, but the look in the Bosses eye this morning was.....fudge me.

Also keep an eye on Gran Turismo Sport. Once the GT6 servers shut down(late March) and get updated.
Gran Turismo Sport will have the additional server power to host 24 cars on track.

Calm doon, No but what?

:gtpflag:RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we begin the Super Trifecta Series! We will head to Road America and Silverstone International. Still a few guys in need of a choice, see below. Hope everyone gets a bit of practice in, close racing may prove difficult. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
  1. @etcetera_997 - 918 (#3 Salzburg Weiss/Rot)
  2. @Blackmagic60 - P1 (Dark Blue Metallic)
  3. @oldguy58 - 918 (#3 Salzburg Weiss/Rot)
  4. @The__Camel - P1 (Titanium Silver Metallic)
  5. @coltsjugg - LaFerrari (Rosso Something...)
  6. @HOBBZ - LaFerrari (Blanco Avus)
  7. @sgohsixthree - 918 (#25 Mattschwarz/Orange)
  8. @CB_racer - LaFerrari (Blu Abu Dhabi)
  9. @SGETI
  10. @Mike Lobban
  11. @bloodyboyblue
  12. @steph67
  13. @mexxifrieboy
  14. @yogi bear
  15. @Vaper58
  16. @Xenoufex

View attachment 703733
:gtpflag:The Super Trifecta Series :gtpflag:

-Chose your weapon below-

View attachment 703734 View attachment 703735 View attachment 703736
361d4e2e-a5d6-47ee-b2f8-7f93dcc3fa9e-jpeg.701746

realism-jpg.689648

:gtpflag:Week 1 Jan 9th
Road America & Siverstone Inter.
30 min each
Spring-April 4th, 8:00 start, 2x progression
Weather -clear

:gtpflag:Week 2 Jan 16th
Algarve & Dubai Inter.
30 min each
Summer-July 4th 12:00 start, 2x progression
Weather-Heavy cloud

:gtpflag:Week 3 Jan 23rd
Fuji & Brno
30 min each
Fall- November 4th 3:00 start, 4x progression
Weather-Light cloud

1. Ipecac - 918 (#3 Salzburg Weiss/Rot)
  2. Blackmagic - P1 (Dark Blue Metallic)
  3. Oldguy - 918 (#3 Salzburg Weiss/Rot)
  4. Camel - P1 (Titanium Silver Metallic)
  5. Colts - LaFerrari (Rosso Something...)
  6. Hobbs - LaFerrari (Blanco Avus)
  7. McInnis - 918 (#25 Mattschwarz/Orange)
  8. CB_racer - LaFerrari (Blu Abu Dhabi)
  9. Sgeti
  10. Lobban
  11. BloodyBoy
  12. Boomer
  13. Mexxi
  14. Bear
  15. Vaper
  16. Xeno

Last edited:
There was so many Ford's because we were all supposed to pick Ford's but one person didn't......who won that race anyways?

News to me. You guys were 8/8 in party chat. Were you all supposed to wreck too? I missed that part. :sly:

Everybody was supposed to run the Ford......wreck once....stop until I was back in front and then back on the gas. We will have to do a game chat next time when we have that many

I might not make it tonight guys. I'm in a lot of pain with my elbow right now and I've been fighting it off for over a week now. I shouldn't have raced last night as trying to hold on to last night's car didn't help any and tonight's car sure as hell isn't helping. I may need to take some time here and see if not racing will help any. Tried to run some laps earlier and it's just absolutely killing me. Sorry

I might not make it tonight guys. I'm in a lot of pain with my elbow right now and I've been fighting it off for over a week now. I shouldn't have raced last night as trying to hold on to last night's car didn't help any and tonight's car sure as hell isn't helping. I may need to take some time here and see if not racing will help any. Tried to run some laps earlier and it's just absolutely killing me. Sorry

All good buddy! Take care of yourself! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back