Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

LeMans Finale tonight! Always a blast running at this track, and looks like it will be pretty close at the end! We shall see how the times add up.

Hope everyone can make it!

LeMans results. I won woooo! 😎

Great series everyone! I enjoy the format, and will try to do more around the big enduros if there is interest. See you next week for the GT1 Series!

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - LeMans 4.jpg

EDIT: the numbers on the left got messed up, I may or may not fix it. 🤣

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - LeMans 4.pdf
    347.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we begin the GT1 Sprint Series! Stops at Fuji and Spa, with all makes available for one night only! After tonight the fastest average car will be banned.

Hope to see you all tonight!

Congrats to @Rednose58 and @Luckymouse71 on their wins! Man, last night was tough for me. Sucks when its in one of my favorite cars and just couldn't make it work. I'll try again next week as I probably single-handedly kept the Ferrari from a banning. 😂

What is banned for the rest of the series... the Merc! Surprise!

See you then.

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - GT1Sprint.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - GT1Sprint.pdf
    327.3 KB · Views: 13
:gtpflag:RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

GT1s again tonight with stops at Indy Road Course and Zhuhai. Reminder: the Mercedes has been banned, so adjust your pick accordingly!

Hope to see you tonight!

Great night! The Yota is now banned!! Thanks to all who came out. Looking forward to one more regular week and the the Daytona Enduro!

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - GT1Sprint2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - GT1Sprint2.pdf
    330.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

GT1s tonight at Hockenheim Historic and the Red Bull Ring! The Toyota has been banned for these last 2 weeks, so choose wisely. See you guys tonight!

Fast fools! Ferrari is out. 😭 Kinda close with the McLaren, but we'llsee who takes what nextweek. Expecting a full grid of Panoz-ez-z's.

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - GT1Sprint3.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - GT1Sprint3.pdf
    332.9 KB · Views: 13
Quite the hoot this one! Congrats @Luckymouse71 on the series victory! And thanks for coming guys. Hope we can draw a crowd back, but we'll see. Stay tuned for the new series info!

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - GT1Sprint4.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - GT1Sprint4.pdf
    327.8 KB · Views: 14

Vantage Cup starts tonight! 3 races, the third track will be chosen by race 2 winner. Should be a good time.

Well hopefully… there’s a slight chance I’ll need to push back or postpone tonight’s events. Not 100%, but a chance. I’ll keep you informed.

Hopefully we’ll get to race at Laguna Seca, Zolder and Caldwell/Mojave.

Congrats @Luckymouse71 on yet another series victory!! Gonna need a bigger trophy case!

Knockout Night next week!

SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Vantage4.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2021 Series Results - Vantage4.pdf
    256.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Postponing knockout night tonight, will do it another night. Stuff came up. Take the night off and see you Thursday for ACC!

Back