Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Thanks again guys for a fun night, despite my stupid wheel being stupid. :banghead:

Congrats to @SGETI for taking the evening! Well done sir. Also great showing by the newcomers... hopefully they can post here so we get their gtp names! đź‘Ť

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Clubsport.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Clubsport.pdf
    180.7 KB · Views: 12
wes2-png.724614

Welcome to the next SRM Enduro Series! This series will be based on real life racing series, when and where they take place. It will loosely follow the schedules of the World Endurance Championship, IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship, 24H Series, and Intercontinental GT Challenge.

The series will have 8 total races, with each race having 2 classes Group A & B:

lmp2_gte_prof-jpg.724613
gt3_tcr_prof-jpg.724615

Over the course of the series, you will be able to use a maximum of 4 Group A & Group B of each class. You may choose any make in the class you wish and will not be forced to stay in the same make for subsequent races. One overall winner of the SRM World Enduro Series will be crowned.

Races will be 1 Hour 30 Minutes in length or more. Final Regulations and settings TBA!

----------------- SCHEDULE -----------------

May 8, 2018
Nurburgring 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

June 5, 2018
LeMans 24H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

July 31, 2018
SPA 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

August 28, 2018
Road America
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

October 2, 2018
Fuji 6H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

November 27, 2018
COTA 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

January 1, 2019
Daytona 24H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

January 29, 2019
Bathurst 12H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR​
This SRM Enduro Series looks great.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT! :gtpflag:

More Clubsport Cup! Tonight at COTA and Spa, should be fun! Hopefully my wheel behaves like the last few days, and not like last Tuesday.

See you fine fellows there!

1 more question, driving assists off for all races?

Forced Driving aids, so whatever the car has. I think just ABS? But I might be wrong.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT! :gtpflag:

More Clubsport Cup! Tonight at COTA and Spa, should be fun! Hopefully my wheel behaves like the last few days, and not like last Tuesday.

See you fine fellows there!

Forced Driving aids, so whatever the car has. I think just ABS? But I might be wrong.
Thanks again.

Congrats! And I've been posting just hope I'm doing it right. @Bigtimedave1222

Yeah buddy glad you got in! Just try and be mindful of double posting. You can always edit a post to add more information or use the +quote button to reply to multiple people in one post instead of a couple.

See you tonight!

Fun night guys! It was awesome hearing you guys battle with each other, and struggling with tires the last race. Thanks as always for making an appearance and hopefully having a good time! Next week is the finale of the Clubsport Cup, Sugo and Oulton Park round it out. Until then. :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Clubsport2.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Clubsport2.pdf
    183.7 KB · Views: 11
wes2-png.724614

Welcome to the next SRM Enduro Series! This series will be based on real life racing series, when and where they take place. It will loosely follow the schedules of the World Endurance Championship, IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship, 24H Series, and Intercontinental GT Challenge.

The series will have 8 total races, with each race having 2 classes Group A & B:

lmp2_gte_prof-jpg.724613
gt3_tcr_prof-jpg.724615

Over the course of the series, you will be able to use a maximum of FOUR Group A & Group B makes. You may choose any make from the available list of vehicles you wish and will not be forced to stay in the same make for subsequent races. One overall winner of the SRM World Enduro Series will be crowned.

Races will be 1 Hour 30 Minutes in length. Final Regulations and settings TBA!

----------------- SCHEDULE -----------------

May 8, 2018
Nurburgring 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

June 5, 2018
LeMans 24H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

July 31, 2018
SPA 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

August 28, 2018
Road America
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

October 2, 2018
Fuji 6H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

November 27, 2018
COTA 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

January 1, 2019
Daytona 24H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

January 29, 2019
Bathurst 12H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

----------------- AVAILABLE MAKES -----------------

LMP2
Ligier JS P2 Honda
Ligier JS P2 Judd
Ligier JS P2 Nissan
Marek RP 219D
Oreca 03 Nissan
RWD Motorsports P20

GTE
Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R GTE
Ferrari 488 GTE
Ford GT LM GTE
Porsche 911 RSR GTE

GT3
Acura NSX GT3
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
Audi R8 LMS / Endurance
Bentley Continental GT3 / Endurance
BMW M6 GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3

Ferrari 488 GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3
Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Mclaren 650S GT3
Mercedes AMG GT3
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3
Porsche 991 GT3 R / Endurance
Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3

TCR
BMW 320 TC
Mercedes A45 SMS-R TCC
Opel Astra TCR
Renault MĂ©gane SMS-R TCC​
Not sure what this is, do I need to pick or reserve a spot/vehicle, if so, I'll take the Bentley GT3 Endurance.

Not sure what this is, do I need to pick or reserve a spot/vehicle, if so, I'll take the Bentley GT3 Endurance.

I would like it if people would post their picks, but you are not required to stay in the same car for all races. We are not just doing GT3, four races are GT3/TCR, four are LMP2/GTE, so you'll pick a car for those races also. You can use a max of four LMP2/GT3 or four GTE/TCR over the course of the series.

If you've raced with us the series before these enduros you are already in. No worries there. Just go over the schedule and maybe get an idea what you want to race where.

May 8, 2018
Nurburgring 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR
Bentley Continental GT3 / Endurance
June 5, 2018
LeMans 24H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE
Porsche 911 RSR GTE
Looking forward to the World Enduro Series

Cool! While you're at it go ahead and figure out a car for the GT1 race at Indy Road Course if you'd like to join that. That race will be before the World Enduro races anyways. :cheers:

gt1_logob-png.682507
makes_crop-jpg.677631
realism-jpg.689648

View attachment 704230

GT1 Enduro Series

Current Standings:

View attachment 729347

Schedule:

10/10 - Fuji

11/28 - Zhuhai GP

1/30 - Hockenheim Classic

3/6 - Nurburgring GP

4/3 - Monza Historic

5/1 - Indianapolis Road Course
Summer | 6PM | 5X | Med Cloud, Light Cloud, Clear

Scoring:

Same scoring as previous series applies, however 2 Bonus points will be awarded to drivers who finish the entire series in the same vehicle at the end of the series.

-Driver Priority-
1) Mcinnis
2) Ipecac
3) Colts
4) Sgeti
5) Old Bear
6) Eh Team
7) Mexi
8) Vaper
9) Aero
10) Lobban
11) CB
12) GTLehman
13) dret
14 ) bigtimedave
15 ) MOUNTIE

-Reserved list-
1) MRTeam
2) Bloody Boy​
I'm going to go with the ( 911 GT1-98 ) if that's okay with everyone?

:gtpflag:Tuesday Nights are Series, Enduro, Shootout and Madness Nights :gtpflag:
Qualifying @ 7:30PM EST
Race @ 8:30PM EST
:gtpflag:Friday Nights are Casual Nights:gtpflag:
Beginning @ 8 - 8:30PM EST

We are a fun group that races every Tuesday & Friday night. Some of us run wheels and some on controllers, pick your weapon of choice! There are plenty of drinks to be had on these nights :cheers: and we don't get hurt feelings if there is a bump here and there :D. That doesn't mean we are not a serious group :eek: because we race hard and clean, but we never forget to have fun đź‘Ť. The race info will always be posted on page one! Feel free to drop in the thread and chat, we are open to new guys and gals at all times:tup:.

If you'd like to race with us, just speak up! Post here or send us a message on PSN. We are always looking for clean, respectful drivers, who don't take themselves too seriously, are open minded, with a wicked sense of humor, can roll with the punches and dish it as well as they can take it.

SRM is always willing to share tunes and help setup at any time. There are some seriously quick guys here, ALL of them have great tips to share. Never hesitate to ask for help.

Series Racing
The bulk of racing with SRM is on Tuesdays and will be Series Events. These are usually 3 consecutive Tuesdays, each with 1-3 races a night depending on how the series is structured. Drivers are encouraged to not miss a night to keep points tight, but missing a night is not unheard of. The series are kept to only 3 weeks because long series commitment isn't always fun.
Enduro Nights
Between Series we will occasionally run 1-2 Hour Endurance races to break up the routine and offer a different experience. It's not for everyone, and you may even need a special jug to get yourself through the race.​

Shootout Nights
Think of a Shootout Night like a mini-series. In one night we will run 3 or more races of varying lengths and score it as a single event.​

Madness Nights
These have fast become the most requested of SRM Events. Similar to a Shootout, except special rules and track limits are imposed to keep the racing tight and manic. SRM is not responsible for lost body panels and hurt feelings during Madness Nights.​

Casual Nights
These are held Fridays and more or less come and go sort of affair. The lobby master will select random makes and tracks in short 10-15 minute races until everyone passes out. If you've wanted to try a certain combination or lobby setup and some cheeky fellows to go along with you. Throw out a recommendation! Every now and then, we will open up our casual nights as public lobbies, so please be aware of that. In those instances, let us know if some public knob is acting up and we'll be sure to mash the kick button.
Generally, drivers who attended the last event will get priority over returning or new drivers for races. If you cannot make an event PLEASE let us know by posting here or in the SRM Race Control PSN Chat.
Are these other races posted other than the Tuesday night race, still trying to figure out this form,ie shootouts & madness?

Are these other races posted other than the Tuesday night race, still trying to figure out this form,ie shootouts & madness?

There are currently no shootout or madness nights scheduled. There are a few gaps here and there that I might put one in. The most common "madness" night is more commonly known as a "Knockout Night." Where we pick a car and smash into each other to take the lead, cutting corners until the end of the races. We'll probably do 1 or 2 before the year is out.

My choice for the first race of the World Enduro Series @ Nurb24. Opel Astra TCR
31124786_10211663532008072_6476392721920557056_n.jpg

I'll be updating the info on the series soon. How would everyone feel if classes were limited to 8 a piece? Might want to get a pick in just incase... Don't everyone speak up all at once now. :lol:

:gtpflag:RACEDAY ALERT!!:gtpflag:

Tonight is the finale of the Clubsport Cup! The 2 final rounds at Sugo and Oulton Park. See you all there.

For anyone wanting in on the upcoming SRM World Enduro 1st Round at Nurburgring 24, I would recommend joining us tonight or at next weeks GT1 Enduro Finale to lock in a spot for the upcoming World Enduro Series! That's the only way we can guarantee you a spot if you haven't raced with us yet. I'll post when I get home with updates to that series.

:cheers:

:gtpflag:RACEDAY ALERT!!:gtpflag:

Tonight is the finale of the Clubsport Cup! The 2 final rounds at Sugo and Oulton Park. See you all there.

For anyone wanting in on the upcoming SRM World Enduro 1st Round at Nurburgring 24, I would recommend joining us tonight or at next weeks GT1 Enduro Finale to lock in a spot for the upcoming World Enduro Series! That's the only way we can guarantee you a spot if you haven't raced with us yet. I'll post when I get home with updates to that series.

:cheers:
Have I been missing the GT1 Series races, I thought that started after the GT4 Cayman Porsche series?

Have I been missing the GT1 Series races, I thought that started after the GT4 Cayman Porsche series?

The GT1 Enduro series has been running since October of last year. We've raced roughly a race a month, with next week being the 6th and final race. The next Enduro series, the World Enduro Series, starts the week after that, and will be the same format. A race a month, or thereabout, with a standard 3-week series in between each Enduro.

Fun stuff guys! Despite my spins I had a good time, seemed like everyone else did too. Always glad to bring some sweet combos to you fellas. Congrats to @SGETI for taking the series! Well done man! Also thanks to @etcetera_997 for helping with the series, even though he ended up not making any of the races. Next time dude!

Next week is the GT1 Enduro Finalé!! Should prove to be another good time. No crazy weather, want to go easy on you before the N24 race the week after. :D

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Clubsport3.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Clubsport3.pdf
    185.6 KB · Views: 10
Fun stuff guys! Despite my spins I had a good time, seemed like everyone else did too. Always glad to bring some sweet combos to you fellas. Congrats to @SGETI for taking the series! Well done man! Also thanks to @etcetera_997 for helping with the series, even though he ended up not making any of the races. Next time dude!

Next week is the GT1 Enduro Finalé!! Should prove to be another good time. No crazy weather, want to go easy on you before the N24 race the week after. :D

View attachment 732091

Thanks, that will be around around 55 or so laps.
It’s ok to be lazy, not having to pick combo’s for the Lounge for the last while has made us lazy as well, was back to testing tonight.

Sorry if I spammed you with invites, i got excited when I saw you online in pcars.:lol:

Latest Posts

Back