Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Congrats! And thanks for letting me join in ,I've enjoyed the camaraderie you guys bring to the table a lot of fun listening to you guys kid each other, looking forward to the gt1 finale.

Congrats! And thanks for letting me join in ,I've enjoyed the camaraderie you guys bring to the table a lot of fun listening to you guys kid each other, looking forward to the gt1 finale.

Really glad to have you with us Dave! You fit right in. I'm happy you and I seem to find ourselves chasing each other fairly regularly. The BOBs have accepted you too it seems. Don't be afraid to rib these guys a bit. :sly:

Really glad to have you with us Dave! You fit right in. I'm happy you and I seem to find ourselves chasing each other fairly regularly. The BOBs have accepted you too it seems. Don't be afraid to rib these guys a bit. :sly:
LoL , I look forward to getting to know everyone and becoming a BOB, if you could please refresh me on what a BOB is, lol?

Look out, another B.o.B. on track! I'd like to run the Toyota in the GT-1 race at Indy if there's space.

I'd also like to sign up for the WEC series coming up.

:cheers:

wes2-png.724614

Welcome to the next SRM Enduro Series! This series will be based on real life racing series, when and where they take place. It will loosely follow the schedules of the World Endurance Championship, IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship, 24H Series, and Intercontinental GT Challenge.

The series will have 8 total races, with each race having 2 classes Group A & B:

lmp2_gte_prof-jpg.724613
gt3_tcr_prof-jpg.724615

Over the course of the series, you will be able to use a maximum of FOUR Group A & Group B makes. You may choose any make from the available list of vehicles you wish and will not be forced to stay in the same make for subsequent races. One overall winner of the SRM World Enduro Series will be crowned.

Races will be 1 Hour 30 Minutes in length. There are TWO important changes to regulations over past races;​
  1. PERFORMANCE IMPACTING DAMAGE! Don't freak out, no matter how much you might crash your car, you will NOT be auto DQed, you will be able to continue the race. This is NOT FULL DAMAGE! So drive to the pits and repair your car.​
  2. YELLOW FLAGS / DAMAGED CAR BECOMES SAFETY CAR! If you crash to the point where you cannot get top speed or control your car safely, you may choose to become the safety car. Using game chat, please call out "SAFETY CAR" or "YELLOW" to make others aware you are driving slowly on track. All vehicles may pass and race as normal until the overall race leader is behind the crashed/safety car. Once the leader catches the safety car, they and the rest of the field must slow and follow the safety car until the safety car can enter the pitlane. No passing or overtakes of any kind are allowed until the safety car exits the track to the pitlane.​
I have a feeling these might greatly effect the finishing order and play into pit strategies. If its universally hated, it might be revoked,
but it is something I want to at least try. At the very least you guys all quit and delete me from your friends list.:lol:

----------------- SCHEDULE -----------------

May 8, 2018
Nurburgring 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

n24_weather-jpg.732271

June 5, 2018
LeMans 24H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

July 31, 2018
SPA 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

August 28, 2018
Road America
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

October 2, 2018
Fuji 6H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

November 27, 2018
COTA 24H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

January 1, 2019
Daytona 24H
Actual Race
LMP2 | GTE

January 29, 2019
Bathurst 12H
Actual Race
GT3 | TCR

----------------- AVAILABLE MAKES -----------------

LMP2 (Group A)
Ligier JS P2 Honda
Ligier JS P2 Judd
Ligier JS P2 Nissan
Marek RP 219D
Oreca 03 Nissan
RWD Motorsports P20

GTE (Group B)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R GTE
Ferrari 488 GTE
Ford GT LM GTE
Porsche 911 RSR GTE

GT3 (Group A)
Acura NSX GT3
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
Audi R8 LMS / Endurance
Bentley Continental GT3 / Endurance
BMW M6 GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3
Ferrari 488 GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3
Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Mclaren 650S GT3
Mercedes AMG GT3
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3
Porsche 991 GT3 R / Endurance
Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3

TCR (Group B)
BMW 320 TC
Mercedes A45 SMS-R TCC
Opel Astra TCR
Renault Mégane SMS-R TCC

realism-jpg.732272
regs-jpg.732273

Drivers List: Not all of the drivers guaranteed a spot will make the race, so we should have more than 4 openings. We should know for sure closer to the event.​
Reserve Drivers, PLEASE post here and let us know you would still like to join.​
  1. @mountie111​
  2. @slickwheels91​
Would this be the combined or just Nürburgring Nordschleife and the custom date is correct? I'm sure it's the combined, just thought I'd ask.

Last edited:
Look out, another B.o.B. on track! I'd like to run the Toyota in the GT-1 race at Indy if there's space.

I'd also like to sign up for the WEC series coming up.

Glad to have you back!!

Would this be the combined or just Nürburgring Nordschleife and the custom date is correct? I'm sure it's the combined, just thought I'd ask.

Yes, Nurburgring Combined. I'm thinking about doing a mock run of this race this weekend. I'll let you guys know.

1. YELLOW FLAGS / DAMAGED CAR BECOMES SAFETY CAR! If you crash to the point where you cannot get top speed or control your car safely, you may choose to become the safety car. Using game chat, please call out "SAFETY CAR" or "YELLOW" to make others aware you are driving slowly on track. All vehicles may pass and race as normal until the overall race leader is behind the crashed/safety car. Once the leader catches the safety car, they and the rest of the field must slow and follow the safety car until the safety car can enter the pitlane. No passing or overtakes of any kind are allowed until the safety car exits the track to the pitlane.​
I have a feeling these might greatly effect the finishing order and play into pit strategies. If its universally hated, it might be revoked,
but it is something I want to at least try. At the very least you guys all quit and delete me from your friends list.​

👍👍 Look forward to trying this.

Glad to have you back!!

Yes, Nurburgring Combined. I'm thinking about doing a mock run of this race this weekend. I'll let you guys know.
I won't be available after 6 Central Saturday but that's sounds like it'd be a nice mock trial of the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

YELLOW FLAGS / DAMAGED CAR BECOMES SAFETY CAR! If you crash to the point where you cannot get top speed or control your car safely, you may choose to become the safety car. Using game chat, please call out "SAFETY CAR" or "YELLOW" to make others aware you are driving slowly on track. All vehicles may pass and race as normal until the overall race leader is behind the crashed/safety car. Once the leader catches the safety car, they and the rest of the field must slow and follow the safety car until the safety car can enter the pitlane. No passing or overtakes of any kind are allowed until the safety car exits the track to the pitlane.

I'm excited by strategy possibilities with this but also worried because I know how consistent I am (not) when I make it back from a work hiatus. I see it especially coming into play for Nurburgring. It's a good idea so I hope it works.

SRM World Enduro Series Update! Please read the updated specs here! (A few of you already have, and I'm getting more excited for it based on your feedback.:D)

Drivers guaranteed positions for GT1 Finalé and World Enduro Round 1 @ N24:
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @SGETI
  4. @coltsjugg
  5. @Mike Lobban
  6. @yogi bear
  7. @CB_racer
  8. @bigtimedave
  9. @dret7277
  10. @aerolite
  11. @etcetera_997
  12. @Eh Team
  13. @oldguy58
Reserve drivers need to know:
  • Priority for races will always go to those who join us the week before, or have raced in the series before.
  • So that means.... if you join us for the GT1 Enduro Finalé this upcoming Tuesday, you're pretty much guaranteed a spot in the N24.
  • If you'd like to join us for the GT1 race, show interest, post what you want to drive.
  • Qualifying @7:30 EST, Race @ 8:30EST on Tuesdays, if you can't make that please say so.
  • Send me a Friend Request on PSN: smcinnis
  • As of now we have 3 open positions, it may be more closer to the race.
  • If I have you on my friends list and you are online, invites will go out @7:30EST by order of interest below until full.
  • If an invite is not accepted to the lobby by 8:00EST, the next person on the list will be sent an invite.
  1. @MRTeam
  2. @HazardLvL4
  3. @slickwheels91
  4. @mountie111
  5. @1LBgummybear

rookies1.png

31381213_10211700734738117_3295555833881952256_n.jpg

Series Begins 5/15/18!

All races 30 minutes. Pretty standard SRM series with one small caveat. Since people usually fall off after a series starts, if we have 12 or less for the 2nd races of the last 2 weeks, the tracks will move to shorter tracks we do not normally run because they are limited to 12 drivers.

5/15/18
Silverstone International
Autumn | 6PM | Real | Clear

Azure Circuit
Summer | 6PM | 5X | Clear

5/22/18

Saikitto Sprint
Autumn | 12PM | Real | Overcast, Clear

Watkins Glen Short / Knockhill International
Autumn | 4PM | Real | Hazy

5/29/18

Sonoma Short
Summer | 6AM | 2X | Fog, Clear

Donnington International / Cadwell Park Woodland
Summer | 7AM | 5X | Overcast, Medium Clouds

realism-jpg.722021
regs-jpg.722019

:gtpflag:RACEDAY ALERT!!:gtpflag:

This is it! The Finale of the first ever SRM Enduro series! It's a journey we've been on since last October, and I don't know about you, but I've had a great time. Was happy to see this through as it was something I've been wanting to do for a while. Thank you to all the guys who made to this far. Although @mexxifrieboy already wrapped it up, let's get out there and have some fun!

GT1s at indy Road course, no crazy weather or time, we'll have that next week. :sly:

Sorry that I missed the gt1 Series and am looking forward to it's finale and I'll do my best to stay out of everyone's way because these Gt1s are a handful, with that being said, I can't wait for the SRM World Enduro Series multi-class to get underway!

Sorry that I missed the gt1 Series and am looking forward to it's finale and I'll do my best to stay out of everyone's way because these Gt1s are a handful, with that being said, I can't wait for the SRM World Enduro Series multi-class to get underway!
Feel free to get in Mcinnis's way, I'm gonna need all the help I can get to finish in front of him in the final standings!

Hello all. I'm quite excited at the possibility of running GT1 with you all this evening. I would like to run the Ferrari F50 GT1if at all possible. Good luck to all other entrants.

As of now I'm gonna say you're in. I haven't heard from anyone else, nor have they posted. Expect an invite for qualifying at 7:30EST. :)

That's a wrap!! 8 Months, 6 Races, about 8 Hours and 24 Total drivers entered the first SRM Enduro Series. I feel it was a success! Congrats again to @mexxifrieboy on the overall series victory!!

This marks ;) the end of an era. It was the last series @mphile77 and @Br1mann, the SRM founders, raced with us while they were here. I won't say they moved on to greener pastures, but I'm sure they are enjoying themselves over on the dark side of iRacing. Speaking of which, I'm hoping to get Phile to post up about his happenings in his new league to the SRM website, so I'll keep you all posted on that.

A major-mega-ultra-super shoutout to the guys who stuck out the whole thing! @coltsjugg @aerolite @mexxifrieboy @SGETI @Mike Lobban, and the guys who made their best efforts to make each race @etcetera_997 @Eh Team and @yogi bear . You guys are the real MVPs and true homies! You guys coming back week after week and bringing friends along sometimes make me want to keep doing this and keep looking forward to each week getting to race with you fellas. So thank you so very much!

I managed to stream the entire race WITH FULL CHAT AUDIO!! I made some edits, so it's still processing, but will link it tomorrow!

Next week we roll right into the 2nd SRM Enduro Series.... THE WORLD ENDURO SERIES!! It will prove a tougher challenge, with longer races and performance impacting damage! I hope you all are ready! Post up your makes!

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - GT16.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - GT16.pdf
    219.7 KB · Views: 11
That's a wrap!! 8 Months, 6 Races, about 8 Hours and 24 Total drivers entered the first SRM Enduro Series. I feel it was a success! Congrats again to @mexxifrieboy on the overall series victory!!

This marks ;) the end of an era. It was the last series @mphile77 and @Br1mann, the SRM founders, raced with us while they were here. I won't say they moved on to greener pastures, but I'm sure they are enjoying themselves over on the dark side of iRacing. Speaking of which, I'm hoping to get Phile to post up about his happenings in his new league to the SRM website, so I'll keep you all posted on that.

A major-mega-ultra-super shoutout to the guys who stuck out the whole thing! @coltsjugg @aerolite @mexxifrieboy @SGETI @Mike Lobban, and the guys who made their best efforts to make each race @etcetera_997 @Eh Team and @yogi bear . You guys are the real MVPs and true homies! You guys coming back week after week and bringing friends along sometimes make me want to keep doing this and keep looking forward to each week getting to race with you fellas. So thank you so very much!

I managed to stream the entire race WITH FULL CHAT AUDIO!! I made some edits, so it's still processing, but will link it tomorrow!

Next week we roll right into the 2nd SRM Enduro Series.... THE WORLD ENDURO SERIES!! It will prove a tougher challenge, with longer races and performance impacting damage! I hope you all are ready! Post up your makes!

View attachment 733538
Wow it's been that long lol. Glad to made them all. And super happy I don't have to drive that death machine of a McLaren.
Well now that you have your audio fixed I guess I'll stop talking crap about mphile behind his back .
Don't worry I won't leave you like he did lol. Looking forward to the races we have coming up.

Latest Posts

Back