Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Roll call for Tuesday's 6th Round of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series!! Please let us know if you can attend or not. I already know Red is out and Mike will wuss out. :P

December 17
COTA GP

Winter | 10AM | 15X Time
Clear | Clear | Medium Cloud | Rain

1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel
  9. @Luckymouse71
  10. @CB_racer
  11. @coltsjugg
  12. @Hanable
  13. @Eh Team
  14. @DubRacing
  15. @barryf1fan

Reserves
  1. Rednose58
  2. @Mike Lobban
The bear will be there

Roll call for Tuesday's 7th Round of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series!! Please let us know if you can attend or not. I already know Red is out and Mike will wuss out. :P

December 17
COTA GP

Winter | 10AM | 15X Time

1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @yogi bear
  8. @The__Camel
  9. @Luckymouse71
  10. @CB_racer
  11. @coltsjugg
  12. @Hanable
  13. @Eh Team
  14. @DubRacing
  15. @barryf1fan

Reserves
  1. Rednose58
  2. @Mike Lobban
Update... the bear will not be there... grandkids Christmas pageant to go to... oh joy.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is the last Official SRM race of 2019! 90 mins around COTA, where it will be cold, it will get dark, and it will get wet! Let’s have some fun tonight, leave any egos and drama at the door. And pucker your butt incase there is a last second (literally) caution!

See you tonight!

COTA GP
Winter | 10AM | 15X Time

1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @The__Camel
  8. @Luckymouse71
  9. @CB_racer
  10. @coltsjugg
  11. @Hanable
  12. @Eh Team
  13. @DubRacing
  14. @barryf1fan

Reserves
  1. Rednose58
  2. Mike Lobban
  3. yogi bear

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is the last Official SRM race of 2019! 90 mins around COTA, where it will be cold, it will get dark, and it will get wet! Let’s have some fun tonight, leave any egos and drama at the door. And pucker your butt incase there is a last second (literally) caution!

See you tonight!

COTA GP
Winter | 10AM | 15X Time

1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @HazardLvL4
  4. @Stanc03
  5. @bigtimedave
  6. @SGETI
  7. @The__Camel
  8. @Luckymouse71
  9. @CB_racer
  10. @coltsjugg
  11. @Hanable
  12. @Eh Team
  13. @DubRacing
  14. @barryf1fan

Reserves
  1. Rednose58
  2. Mike Lobban
  3. yogi bear
Update... the bear will be there... Christmas pageant cancelled.

Good racing tonight guys! I know most don't like CoTA, but I dig that track. However, I lost it and smacked sideways into @SGETI going into the hairpin - dropped a wheel as Bear and I were side-by-side and the car just snapped. Was a passenger at that point. I apologize Sgeti. I thought you were upside down and was gonna try and push you over and you were gone. :lol::lol:

Have enjoyed being able to race the last couple nights though, as I haven't had much time lately to jump on, not early enough anyway.

Thanks again @sgohsixthree for doing the Tuesday night racing!! 👍👍 Lots-O-Fun, and looking forward to the next series. :cheers:

Good racing tonight guys! I know most don't like CoTA, but I dig that track. However, I lost it and smacked sideways into @SGETI going into the hairpin - dropped a wheel as Bear and I were side-by-side and the car just snapped. Was a passenger at that point. I apologize Sgeti. I thought you were upside down and was gonna try and push you over and you were gone. :lol::lol:

Have enjoyed being able to race the last couple nights though, as I haven't had much time lately to jump on, not early enough anyway.

Thanks again @sgohsixthree for doing the Tuesday night racing!! 👍👍 Lots-O-Fun, and looking forward to the next series. :cheers:

My race went perfect last night planned my race strategy only had one real mistake and just kept the car on the track. I hope @SGETI and @HazardLvL4 enjoyed thier screen time last night

What a great night! Maybe I'm just saying that because I finished 5th after starting last, my best finish by far! That stinker @Luckymouse71 got past me in the last corner. Stupid tires. :banghead::lol: I might have benefitted from a few of the fast guys missing the night. 💡

Congrats to @Stanc03 on his first win in the series and moving up to 2nd in overall points. He @HazardLvL4 and @mexxifrieboy rounded out the podium and will choose the weather for our next race, the first of 2020, at Dubai. We'll be taking the next 2 weeks off, some of us might be online and messing around, so if we see you we'll shoot an invite,:)

Thank you to all you guys for making 2019 one to remember for SRM! You guys showing up and indulging me week after week has been amazing. I'm glad most of you seem to enjoy the races and keep coming back! I'm happy to have a great group of fellas to share the passion with. I've tried some of my craziest ideas ever and am not sure how 2020 can top it... but we'll see what turns up. :mischievous:

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you guys soon! :gtpflag:

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - GT3Limited7.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - GT3Limited7.pdf
    81.8 KB · Views: 9
Happy New Year to the SRM faithful!

I wanted to start to get a headcount for next weeks Dubai race, and also to tell you I should have details on the next series soon, maybe this weekend. :embarrassed:

January 7
Dubai GP
Spring | 2PM | 15X Time
Clear | Light Cloud | Medium Cloud | Heavy Cloud

@sgohsixthree
@mexxifrieboy
@HazardLvL4
@Stanc03
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@yogi bear
@The__Camel
@Luckymouse71
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@Hanable
@Eh Team
@DubRacing
@barryf1fan

Reserves
Rednose58
@Mike Lobban

I mean team McLaren needs to be represented, right?

Confirmed

Back