Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

I suppose Ill start practicing for my retirement after 58 minutes.
The date is 01/02/2020 right?
When I put spring that’s what comes up.

I suppose Ill start practicing for my retirement after 58 minutes.
The date is 01/02/2020 right?
When I put spring that’s what comes up.

Yeah. I never fiddle with particular dates, just whatever the default is. It’s too bad you already know you’re going to quit, you going to change cars again too?

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Welcome back to regular SRM racing! Hope you all had lovely holidays and are ready to come back full force tonight with Round 8 of the GT3 Limited Enduro Series! We’ll be at Dubai GP with a full day-night cycle. No rain, no snow ;), should prove similar to the COTA race, but a bit warmer. Hope to see you tonight!

January 7
Dubai GP
Spring | 2PM | 15X Time
Clear | Light Cloud | Medium Cloud | Heavy Cloud

@sgohsixthree
@mexxifrieboy
@HazardLvL4
@Stanc03
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@yogi bear
@The__Camel
@Luckymouse71
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@Hanable
@Eh Team
@DubRacing
@barryf1fan

Reserves
Rednose58
@Mike Lobban

Good race last night guys! There were some good battles going on - especially mid-pack and a few at the front end. Always a good time in smcinnis' room. That track wasn't too bad, just a lot of tight turns at the end of long straights. :rolleyes:

I have no idea what happened with my wheel last night. It didn't disconnect so-much as it was like I paused the game (you know, like when you're qualifying and you pause to go back to the pits..), when you get the RESUME SESSION or RETURN TO PITS options... Late in the race it did it and wouldn't let me select anything for a few seconds. When it happened in Qualifying i was able to immediately select resume session.

Anyone have any ideas? It's a Thrustmaster T300 with the Ferrari F1 rim, and it happened awhile back, took the rim off and put it back on. Just don't know why it's doing it. :confused:

Anyway, good race last night.

Anyone have any ideas? It's a Thrustmaster T300 with the Ferrari F1 rim, and it happened awhile back, took the rim off and put it back on. Just don't know why it's doing it

Happens at just the wrong time, like when your kids are knocking on the bedroom door just as.........

I have had this happen more than once. my fix has been: I have danced on my right foot while holding my left nut eyes closed howling at the full moon, must be a full moon to properly work. You get the idea, no idea how to permanently fix.

What I have done and it seems to minimize the occurrence, take the wheel off, in the center hub on the back of the wheel you will see two small screws. Both of my screws were lose, After this nonsense fix I have had fewer "dash board" moments. If you find something else, let me know.

Happens at just the wrong time, like when your kids are knocking on the bedroom door just as.........
You and the wife are doing the taxes!! :lol::lol:

I have had this happen more than once. my fix has been: I have danced on my right foot while holding my left nut eyes closed howling at the full moon, must be a full moon to properly work. You get the idea, no idea how to permanently fix.

What I have done and it seems to minimize the occurrence, take the wheel off, in the center hub on the back of the wheel you will see two small screws. Both of my screws were lose, After this nonsense fix I have had fewer "dash board" moments. If you find something else, let me know.

Thanks man!! I'll try both Sgeti methods - and I'll be sure to video both - look for it soon on Twicth. :P

Good race last night guys! There were some good battles going on - especially mid-pack and a few at the front end. Always a good time in smcinnis' room. That track wasn't too bad, just a lot of tight turns at the end of long straights. :rolleyes:

I have no idea what happened with my wheel last night. It didn't disconnect so-much as it was like I paused the game (you know, like when you're qualifying and you pause to go back to the pits..), when you get the RESUME SESSION or RETURN TO PITS options... Late in the race it did it and wouldn't let me select anything for a few seconds. When it happened in Qualifying i was able to immediately select resume session.

Anyone have any ideas? It's a Thrustmaster T300 with the Ferrari F1 rim, and it happened awhile back, took the rim off and put it back on. Just don't know why it's doing it. :confused:

Anyway, good race last night.

The only issue I have had with my T300 that was similar to what you are describing, is a few times early on the wheel would kick me all the way out to the PSN home screen, as if I had hit the center PS button on the wheel.

The first remedy I tried was similar to what others are saying which was to pull the wheel off blow it clean with air, then re-attach and tighten all screws down. I think it happen one or two more times after, and what I observed is when it did occur it was right when large amounts of FFB were in effect. Thus, I made some minor adjustments turning the FFB down, and I have not had a single issue in over a year (knocks on wood...)

The only issue I have had with my T300 that was similar to what you are describing, is a few times early on the wheel would kick me all the way out to the PSN home screen, as if I had hit the center PS button on the wheel.

The first remedy I tried was similar to what others are saying which was to pull the wheel off blow it clean with air, then re-attach and tighten all screws down. I think it happen one or two more times after, and what I observed is when it did occur it was right when large amounts of FFB were in effect. Thus, I made some minor adjustments turning the FFB down, and I have not had a single issue in over a year (knocks on wood...)
Cant you customize the controls and just get rid of the ps button?
Also go Sgeti!

Boring Replay:

The replay focused on the wrong cars. There was plenty of action a little further back. I was right on lucky mouses tail, ( yes I was invading his personal space) so he tossed a banana at me, causing me to spin, camel was right behind me at that point, and I'm sure he can verify it.
Also I think Mcinnis recapped the incident. ... a mouse threw a banana at a bear, and a camel saw the whole thing...got it!

Great night of racing! @SGETI bounced back from a poor showing at COTA to take his first series win. Sadly, it was at the expense of @HazardLvL4 's pit penalty and a couple cautions that saw his 40+ second lead evaporate. A stellar effort which went rewarded only with a 3rd place finish. @coltsjugg was on pace to complete the race, but excessive pit speed lead to a DQ for the poor lad. Maybe next time? :D

This enduro races are awesome. @sgohsixthree has a great system going on. I was a lap behind halfway into the race, by the end I was fighting for a podium!!

I appreciate that! I know there are fast, super-fast, and ultra-fast guys that race here and I think that everyone who shows up to race, should be able to race, not just watch others do hot-laps. It's not meant to punish the fast drivers. The guys with superior talent are still given the opportunity to whip it out and put it on the table, albeit they might be under more pressure to do so and possibly make a mistake.

That is why this series is setup the way it is. It's certainly not perfect. Every race we do is a learning experience I'll take into forming the next series. As always, I really value you guys, your feedback and your continued support.

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - GT3Limited8.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - GT3Limited8.pdf
    82 KB · Views: 9
Back