Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

I will not be racing tonight my g29 broke new t300 will arrive Friday

Bummer bud! Will miss you. Lots of guys here to help with the new wheel if you need it. You somehow managed to break the only wheel @mphile77 hasn't, so be grateful for that. Or not, I don't know. :lol:

It looks sorted out now, but maybe its the eye of the storm. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, looks good now. Racing as intended.

Just gonna leave this here.

FANTASTIC RACING @CB_racer !! Super impressive sweep of the series!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Can't say I'm sad to see this one go... but thanks @SGETI for taking a stab at it. :lol: Next week is Round 3 f the GT1 Enduro!

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Super Trifecta3.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Super Trifecta3.pdf
    403.5 KB · Views: 12
Just gonna leave this here.

FANTASTIC RACING @CB_racer !! Super impressive sweep of the series!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Can't say I'm sad to see this one go... but thanks @SGETI for taking a stab at it. :lol: Next week is Round 3 f the GT1 Enduro!

View attachment 708764

Thanks a lot Mcinnis. I'm surprised with the result, lots of fast guys here. I tried minimizing my mistakes and it paid off. Also, the Ferrari was the best all around car.

This was fun and challenging but I'm ready to move to other cars too.

Thanks for holding the races @sgohsixthree

Hey drivers ill be back next week for the enduro got called out of town few hours before race time on Tuesday. Them cars were a handful tho don't think I used first or second gear in any race

Hey guys how you all been ? I know I haven't been on here in awhile ,but theres a reason, I'm getting sick and tired of using gimx ,always shutting down on me while racing:( soo, I have a question! Does anyone have a wheel you'd like to sell me ,I'm kinda looking for a T300rs because I can use the adapter and continue to use my g27 pedal setup. Just let me know ,thanks

Hey drivers ill be back next week for the enduro got called out of town few hours before race time on Tuesday. Them cars were a handful tho don't think I used first or second gear in any race

We got your spot all warmed up! 👍

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

The time has come for Round 3 of the GT1 Endurance Series! This is always a lot of fun and we nearly have a full grid!

Haven't heard from @Eh Team @bloodyboyblue or @steph67 in a while. They are given priority spots, but if they are not claimed here or on PSN by 8:00PM EST will be given to reserves.

@Vaper58 @Xenoufex and @MRTeam (I know you said you'll have work but figured I'd at least put it out there.) Stay tuned and I'll let you know if the spots open up or someone else cancels.:cheers:

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

The time has come for Round 3 of the GT1 Endurance Series! This is always a lot of fun and we nearly have a full grid!

Haven't heard from @Eh Team @bloodyboyblue or @steph67 in a while. They are given priority spots, but if they are not claimed here or on PSN by 8:00PM EST will be given to reserves.

@Vaper58 @Xenoufex and @MRTeam (I know you said you'll have work but figured I'd at least put it out there.) Stay tuned and I'll let you know if the spots open up or someone else cancels.:cheers:

I will be on standby right until the start send me an invite or message me here thanks

You can give my spot away, I haven’t played PCARS at all in like 2 months now, I’ll let you know if/when I get back into playing it again

Thank you for the heads up! Much appreciated, and you're welcome back whenever you get sick of GTS.:D You have killer liveries btw!!

I will be on standby right until the start send me an invite or message me here thanks

You're in! 👍

The absolute date that I can say I'll be regularly back on Tuesdays is June. We have another project starting sometime past the end of February that's daily driving distance. So I'm not too sure when between those dates I'll be able to come back. If my spot can be filled for now, go for it.

Great turnout tonight! Thank you for all who joined in the fun. :cheers: The cars proved to be fairly menacing on a cold track. And knowing and setting pit strategies paid off for a few. Great win for @The__Camel whose smooth consistent driving definitely paid off! Next round of the Enduro Series is March 6th @ Nurbugring GP! Hope to see the same faces return. Next week we begin the Raging Bull Reunion! Pretty excited to see how that one plays out. :)

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - GT13.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - GT13.pdf
    217.8 KB · Views: 11
Back