Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Hi I'm interested in joining all u racers can anybody point me in the right direction pls. I'm a clean with experience in driving in clubs and community's. Thanks PSN nij_no1

Great turnout tonight! Thank you for all who joined in the fun. :cheers: The cars proved to be fairly menacing on a cold track. And knowing and setting pit strategies paid off for a few. Great win for @The__Camel whose smooth consistent driving definitely paid off! Next round of the Enduro Series is March 6th @ Nurbugring GP! Hope to see the same faces return. Next week we begin the Raging Bull Reunion! Pretty excited to see how that one plays out. :)

View attachment 710580

I think that's pole time is within a top 10 on lap records if the leader board site I am using is correct

I think that's pole time is within a top 10 on lap records if the leader board site I am using is correct
Yeah dude you were flying!! What happened anyway? Your mic was a little low to hear you over Bear :lol:.

@yogi bear

Bear, I think we are on our way to solving all your issues. You will be getting a posted mail, (we are not sure you know about e-mail yet), confirmation of the course dates. It starts off very basic, but they did confirm that in the third course they will cover racing pit stop strategies with you and how to successfully set them up. Your course instructor, (pictured), is said to be the best out there. And lucky for you, they just opened a new facility in Saskatoon. Good luck and happy computing!

bear.jpg

@yogi bear

Bear, I think we are on our way to solving all your issues. You will be getting a posted mail, (we are not sure you know about e-mail yet), confirmation of the course dates. It starts off very basic, but they did confirm that in the third course they will cover racing pit stop strategies with you and how to successfully set them up. Your course instructor, (pictured), is said to be the best out there. And lucky for you, they just opened a new facility in Saskatoon. Good luck and happy computing!

View attachment 710678

Fix your throttle yet

Attachments

• IMG_3296.JPG
    IMG_3296.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 14
@yogi bear

View attachment 710678

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i don't care what that grouchy jerk @Mike Lobban says, you're freaking awesome.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@yogi bear Watch this. It was recorded on PC, but operates exactly the same on PS4 as well. I'd recommend watching it while also following along in the game. But if you can't make it happen, then you might be a lost cause destined to pit-hell for eternity.

Last edited:
Fix your throttle yet
Seemed to be ok in a few cars I was in for a bit today. indicator was going all the way to the top, not like last night. But I will have to try the Porsche again and see if it happens in it. Its worse looking on your screen. Mine was showing halfway between the 6 & 7. Thanks for pointing that out!

@yogi bear

View attachment 710678
Omg...I absolutely love it!!!.......

i don't care what that grouchy jerk @Mike Lobban says, you're freaking awesome.

@yogi bear Watch this. It was recorded on PC, but operates exactly the same on PS4 as well. I'd recommend watching it while also following along in the game. But if you can't make it happen, then you might be a lost cause destined to pit-hell for eternity.

That course that professor berenstien put on, (aero posted it) worked wonders, ( we communicated very good, he seemed to speak in the same lingo.)
Last night in camels room I made not one, not two, but 3 pit stops!!!!! First one wet tires and fuel, second fuel only , and the third was an emergency, on the fly for fuel again... and.....wait for it.....got second place!!..
one space and I were teammates, he also collected second. Team knuckleheads did well!!!..
Actually, truth be told, sgeti helped me...thanks sgeti.

Also my bad colts on the first lap. I accidentally hit you. Usually the other way around lol.
You nub... I dunno if i braked too early or you didnt brake blablabla both probably, but it seemed like it took you forever to hit me, then forever for me to slide and hit the barrier THEN FOREVER for mcinnis to say "incident ahead" and the rest came past aha... then i tried to point myself in the right direction and I send all the tires into the racers aha. Then i kept spinning out and quit.

You nub... I dunno if i braked too early or you didnt brake blablabla both probably, but it seemed like it took you forever to hit me, then forever for me to slide and hit the barrier THEN FOREVER for mcinnis to say "incident ahead" and the rest came past aha... then i tried to point myself in the right direction and I send all the tires into the racers aha. Then i kept spinning out and quit.

It was a little of both. But you should have stayed I crashed probably 20 times lol

I'm interested in attending a Casual Friday event. Any idea when the next public lobby will be?

Any Friday usually 8EST there is a group of us on. Hit me up if you see me in pCars.

I'm glad Mphile found peace over on Itunes, now atleast we dont need to hear about those eagles. Sick game. As for sick cars, the gt3 lambo is great, it could be no tune. But I dont know about the other one. I need a few volunteers to check out some minor details for KO Night, unless Sean changed his mind.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Who's got a Lambo? You got a Lambo? I have two, and so should you! Diablo's and Huracans tonight begin the Raging Bull Reunion at Barcelona and Monza. Watch the first couple turns as the Diablos need a bit more room to brake.

Remember you can choose either car for tonight's races, but for the series you can only use each 3 times, so try and think ahead what you want to drive where. I'll send invites to those who raced last week. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

:cheers:

Wassa matta fo you? You no lika de Lambo? Issa belamisio......si. Ciao baby.

I know I'm jumping the gun here, but can I suggest the next knockout night we use a car that's controllable. Smaller more stable cars are much more fun, imo. I spent half the night in Bears Camaro just trying to get that hog to go straight on the grass.

I know I'm jumping the gun here, but can I suggest the next knockout night we use a car that's controllable. Smaller more stable cars are much more fun, imo. I spent half the night in Bears Camaro just trying to get that hog to go straight on the grass.

Something like a mid-sized Japanese sedan maybe? I think @coltsjugg had a suggestion we'll give a shot. Details soon. If you have an issue with it take it up with him.;)

Sorry guys I rage quit. I was going to scream......at myself, I thought the car and me would get along better. I know what it was, I took some of my own fudge, which is a rarity and all I want to do now is eat cookies and veg. I'll stick to smoking my little pinners from now on.

Great night guys! Each car and track certainly presented their own challenges. Everyone handled it well. Apologies for the starts though! I was wrong to assume we would be gridded by times and not class & time. That seems like a shortcoming of the game I will be addressing in the Project cars 2 bug report Q&A thread! Even still, things balanced out, and currently there are ZERO ties! I honestly wasn't expecting that.

And no, contrary to what the sheet below says, this wasn't the "Aging" Bull Reunion. I'll leave that moniker to the the BoBs. Google sheets just likes to play games sometimes.

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - RagingBullReunion.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - RagingBullReunion.pdf
    221.2 KB · Views: 13

They screwd up the camaro on the last update. It handled good before.

Back