Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we begin the 2nd BMW M1 Procar Series. Our stops will be at Hockenheim Classic and Oulton Park. Mechanical damage is on, so pay attention to any temps that might cause problems. Also keep in mind the safety car procedure is available in this series. I’ll go over that or you can read it on page 1.

See you tonight!

Tonight we begin the 2nd BMW M1 Procar Series. Our stops will be at Hockenheim Classic and Oulton Park. Mechanical damage is on, so pay attention to any temps that might cause problems. Also keep in mind the safety car procedure is available in this series. I’ll go over that or you can read it on page 1.

See you tonight!

I saw that you have a mandatory pit stop for this series. Do we have to take anything, or is it really just a mandatory drive through?

I saw that you have a mandatory pit stop for this series. Do we have to take anything, or is it really just a mandatory drive through?

Consider all Mandatory pit stops in SRM to be whatever you want, so long as you enter and exit the pits at some point during the race.

While I appreciate the leagues that have a gentleman’s agreement to limit fuel or tires, if it can’t be forced by the game I’m not going to do that in SRM.

Consider all Mandatory pit stops in SRM to be whatever you want, so long as you enter and exit the pits at some point during the race.

While I appreciate the leagues that have a gentleman’s agreement to limit fuel or tires, if it can’t be forced by the game I’m not going to do that in SRM.

Agreed, that is why I never allowed it in PITS.

giphy.gif

The new PS software update is out. Be sure your system is up-to-date before joining the lobby!

Fun night! @HazardLvL4 had some insane pace and schooled us for both races! :eek: Sounded like some fun back-and-forth battles elsewhere on the track, always fun to hear grown men giggle. :lol: Here's to hoping @Stanc03 can stay connected for a whole night next week. Although he may not want to as our first race will be Bathurst... in the snow. Well, it will be snowing, but it won't stick. Will be amazing... or not. :lol: See you then!

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - M1 Series 2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - M1 Series 2.pdf
    121.4 KB · Views: 8
Fun night! @HazardLvL4 had some insane pace and schooled us for both races! :eek: Sounded like some fun back-and-forth battles elsewhere on the track, always fun to hear grown men giggle. :lol: Here's to hoping @Stanc03 can stay connected for a whole night next week. Although he may not want to as our first race will be Bathurst... in the snow. Well, it will be snowing, but it won't stick. Will be amazing... or not. :lol: See you then!

View attachment 856684
Evrything should be arriving next Tuesday I'll take the day off and set it all up. I'll be on that 1000mbps save no more bull ****

Nvm it showed up today I'll be on tonight does anyone wanna help me test new internet lol

Evrything should be arriving next Tuesday I'll take the day off and set it all up. I'll be on that 1000mbps save no more bull ****

Nvm it showed up today I'll be on tonight does anyone wanna help me test new internet lol
Awesome to hear dude! Prob wont be around tonight, but maybe this weekend.

Been racing for bit no lag no drops no bs. I can finally enjoy online gaming again.
Can someone send me pro car tune now lol

. So I went back to pc1 last night jus for hahas.
I swear pc1 has better physics than pc2
Like I can feel more from pc1 than I do on, pc2 and cars didn't do that random oh let me step out bs you actually felt it in the wheel

Last edited:

Tonight we continue the M1 Procar Series. We’ll start on Mt. Panorama, and there will be snowflakes! Not just in the weather sense either, I expect some complaining.:sly::lol: It will dry out, so use that mandatory pit stop wisely! Then a quick run around Indy Road Course will cap off the night.

Hope you can all make it. See you tonight!

Back