Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Fun racing last night! The first turn was a little sketchy for both races. I'd like to see everyone be a little more cautious. But after that the racing was fantastic! I had great battles with @Hanable for both races. It always seems like I en up racing by myself, so it was great to have someone to follow, and someone to keep the pressure going.

Clean sweep by @The__Camel , but even he had some competition from @mexxifrieboy . Glad to see those fast guys duking it out a bit too!

Next week is the final week of the 924s, then the Bathurst Enduro! I'll be posting picks soon. Stay tuned.

SRM - PCARS2 2017-18 Series Results - 9242.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2017-18 Series Results - 9242.pdf
    73.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm going to be in GT3 providing that I have that option and it's down to 3 choice's, depending upon the race conditions. McLaren,Porsche and of course Bentley.:confused:

Looking for some technical support, I screwed up my force feedback for my
rinky-dink T150 thrustmaster any info would be appreciated? Thanks :confused:

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish up the 924 Cup at Zolder and Road America! Should prove challenging and fun. Hoping for more close racing like last week.

I missed posting the driver list, weather settings and practice race info on Sunday. Hoping to get that up later today.

See you guys tonight.:cheers:

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish up the 924 Cup at Zolder and Road America! Should prove challenging and fun. Hoping for more close racing like last week.

I missed posting the driver list, weather settings and practice race info on Sunday. Hoping to get that up later today.

See you guys tonight.:cheers:
Should be fun tonight. Always good battlez at these tracks.

Thanks, I figured it out.... Somewhat.
Good because;
If it's the settings on the game, you're on your own.
If it's something else, you're on your own.
The only thing I know about my wheel is the mode button + left/right dpad changes the sensitivity.
Rumour has it the left pedal is for braking, but I think that's just something somebody started on the internet.

Here is the current lineup for the FINAL ROUND of the SRM World Enduro Series at Bathurst! Please confirm your attendance if possible with what make you'll be running. We are 14/16 as it stands after the last round. Reserve Priority Drivers have until this Sunday 1/27 to claim a spot. Assuming no one does, the spot is yours @Eh Team .

The start of qualifying for the practice race will be strategically timed after the end of the Daytona 24HR. So we should be in full race ready mode!

Bathurst 12HR Practice Race:

Sunday 1/27/19
3PM EST (Qualifying)
4PM EST (45 Min race)

Weather Settings:
5AM | 10X Time | Summer | Heavy Fog, Medium Cloud, Clear (Sync to race)

Remaining picks: Group A / Group B

GT3 (Group A)
@sgohsixthree 1 / 0 Porsche 911 GT3R
@mexxifrieboy 1 / 0 Nissan GTR GT3
@The__Camel 1 / 0 Audi R8 GT3
@bigtimedave 1 / 0 MacLaren 650 GT3
@etcetera_997 1 / 0 Porsche 911 GT3R
@HazardLvL4 1 / 1 Mercedes AMG GT3
@Luckymouse71 1 / 0 Audi R8 GT3

TCR (Group B)
@Mike Lobban 0 / 1
@potvinsuks 0 / 1
@SGETI 0 / 1
@coltsjugg 0 / 1
@Eh Team 1 / 1

Undecided
@Hanable 1 / 1

Reserve Priority
yogi bear 1 / 1
Rednose58 0 / 1
CB_racer 0 / 1
Xradkins 0 / 1
oldguy58 1 / 0
knuklefunk 0 / 1
TVV0_ 0 / 1
dret7277 1 / 1
2pfspiff 1 / 1
bloodyboyblue 0 / 1
Alex ONeill 0 / 1
aerolite 1 / 1
1LBgummybear 1 / 1

Last edited:
Mexi, if you guys raced on weekends maybe I could make it much more. As my schedule stands though I'm pooched. By the way PCARS2 on PC is much nicer than PS4.
I'm glad we got race each other again. Sucks it only lasted half a lap lol

Here is the current lineup for the FINAL ROUND of the SRM World Enduro Series at Bathurst! Please confirm your attendance if possible with what make you'll be running. We are 14/16 as it stands after the last round. Reserve Priority Drivers have until this Sunday 1/27 to claim a spot. Assuming no one does, the spot is yours @Eh Team .

The start of qualifying for the practice race will be strategically timed after the end of the Daytona 24HR. So we should be in full race ready mode!

Sunday 1/27/19
3PM EST (Qualifying)
4PM EST (45 Min race)

Weather Settings:

GT3 (Group A)
@sgohsixthree 1 / 0 Porsche 911 GT3R?
@mexxifrieboy 1 / 0 Nissan GTR GT3?
@The__Camel 1 / 0
@bigtimedave 1 / 0 Bentley GT3?
@luckymouse71 1 / 0

TCR (Group B)
@Mike Lobban 0 / 1
@potvinsuks 0 / 1
@SGETI 0 / 1
@coltsjugg 0 / 1
@Rednose58 0 / 1

Undecided
@HazardLvL4 1 / 1
@yogi bear 1 / 1
@Hanable 1 / 1

Reserve
@Eh Team 1 / 1

Reserve Priority
CB_racer 0 / 1
Xradkins 0 / 1
oldguy58 1 / 0
knuklefunk 0 / 1
TVV0_ 0 / 1
dret7277 1 / 1
2pfspiff 1 / 1
bloodyboyblue 0 / 1
Alex ONeill 0 / 1
aerolite 1 / 1
1LBgummybear 1 / 1
Yup i can make it for bathurst

I'm glad we got race each other again. Sucks it only lasted half a lap lol

Ended up at the back because of your “new controller” though I crashed into bear right after that to solidify last place for a while longer. Oh well

Thecamel got to actually race people for a change! .1 each race.

Ended up at the back because of your “new controller” though I crashed into bear right after that to solidify last place for a while longer. Oh well

Thecamel got to actually race people for a change! .1 each race.
Wasnt my controller that made that issue. It was a pcars bug.

Great job @The__Camel for not only taking the overall 924 Cup Victory, but also for having a damn good time! It means a lot when a driver of his caliber is vocal about having a great race with guys like @SGETI and @mexxifrieboy . Let's be honest, there are only a few guys who can keep pace at that level, so its awesome to see you guys do it and enjoy it.

I felt the car offered really good an varied challenges at all the tracks, and has personally offered some of the best racing I've had in SRM. Thanks everyone for being a part of it. I'm hoping to get the March series posted soon. Until then, see you guys Sunday for the Bathurst Practice Race!!

SRM - PCARS2 2017-18 Series Results - 9243.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2017-18 Series Results - 9243.pdf
    73.8 KB · Views: 7

Sunday 1/27/19
3PM EST (Qualifying)
4PM EST (45 Min race)

Weather Settings:

GT3 (Group A)
@sgohsixthree 1 / 0 Porsche 911 GT3R?
@mexxifrieboy 1 / 0 Nissan GTR GT3?
@The__Camel 1 / 0
@bigtimedave 1 / 0 Bentley GT3?
@HazardLvL4 1 / 1
@luckymouse71 1 / 0

TCR (Group B)
@Mike Lobban 0 / 1
@potvinsuks 0 / 1
@SGETI 0 / 1
@coltsjugg 0 / 1
@Rednose58 0 / 1

Undecided
@yogi bear 1 / 1
@Hanable 1 / 1

Reserve
@Eh Team 1 / 1

Reserve Priority
CB_racer 0 / 1
Xradkins 0 / 1
oldguy58 1 / 0
knuklefunk 0 / 1
TVV0_ 0 / 1
dret7277 1 / 1
2pfspiff 1 / 1
bloodyboyblue 0 / 1
Alex ONeill 0 / 1
aerolite 1 / 1
1LBgummybear 1 / 1
Yep, I should be back from the mountains by then.

Great job @The__Camel for not only taking the overall 924 Cup Victory, but also for having a damn good time! It means a lot when a driver of his caliber is vocal about having a great race with guys like @SGETI and @mexxifrieboy . Let's be honest, there are only a few guys who can keep pace at that level, so its awesome to see you guys do it and enjoy it.

I felt the car offered really good an varied challenges at all the tracks, and has personally offered some of the best racing I've had in SRM. Thanks everyone for being a part of it. I'm hoping to get the March series posted soon. Until then, see you guys Sunday for the Bathurst Practice Race!!

View attachment 794847

I did enjoy that. I enjoyed the fact that we could all finally just have good racing without the prospect of having to slow down or go two extra laps because you accidentally drove it in a little too hard on the last turn. (What the hell is that?) By turning off the track penalties you allowed myself, Sgeti, and Mexi to be able to just sit back with no worries and just race. I mean who really cuts the track in leagues? Nobody does. So what's the point in having them on? All it does it hurt the quality of racing from 1st place to 16th place. Over the last two weeks (in a couple different leagues) I have seen CB and Sgeti having a good race only for it to be destroyed because one of them slightly slid off track while the other was making a pass and they had to slow down so the other could go back by. At that point the adrenaline and flowing testosterone are gone....the hard racing you were doing is void now.....so do you let the guy by and go back to hard racing? I'm sorry but it's not realistic and its am absolute joke. 90% of the time on this game....when you get dinged for going off you havent gained time.....you have actually cost yourself time.....so what's the point in having them on? To penalize someone for making a mistake? You are a baseball fan.....are we gonna start giving the other team a run every time someone strikes out? Or everytime someone makes an error with nobody on base? Having penalties on hurts the racing and I hear people say all the time.....I dont care if I finish first.....I just wanna have a good race.....well that's almost impossible with penalties turned on

320TC.png

(Don't freak out its the RWD one.) :D
320.jpg

Similar to the last Radical Series, there will be bonus points based on team liveries. If you don't remember; if you and another driver are in team liveries, and finish in consecutive order, you'll both be awarded 5 bonus points! Just a little twist to an otherwise pretty standard SRM format series.

Visual Damage | Mandatory Pitstop | Track Penalties OFF | Tire Wear Normal | Fuel Usage Off

February 5th

Snetterton 300
15 Laps | Summer | 2X Time | 4PM | Clear

Red Bull Ring National
30 Laps | Summer | 7AM | Fog with Rain, Overcast

February 12th

Oschersleben A Course
18 Laps | Autumn | 6PM | 5X Time | Clear

Nurburgring Sprint Short
22 Laps | Spring | 12PM | Rain, Random

February 19th

Sugo
20 Laps | Autumn | 5AM | 5X Time | Clear, Medium Cloud

Silverstone International
18 Laps | Spring | 25 Laps | 10AM | 60X Time | Heavy Cloud, Fog, Overcast​

View attachment 795525

(Don't freak out its the RWD one.) :D
View attachment 795526

Similar to the last Radical Series, there will be bonus points based on team liveries. If you don't remember; if you and another driver are in team liveries, and finish in consecutive order, you'll both be awarded 5 bonus points! Just a little twist to an otherwise pretty standard SRM format series.

Visual Damage | Mandatory Pitstop | Track Penalties OFF | Tire Wear Normal | Fuel Usage Off

February 5th

Snetterton 300
15 Laps | Summer | 2X Time | 4PM | Clear

Red Bull Ring National
30 Laps | Summer | 7AM | Fog with Rain, Overcast

February 12th

Oschersleben A Course
18 Laps | Autumn | 6PM | 5X Time | Clear

Nurburgring Sprint Short
22 Laps | Spring | 12PM | Rain, Random

February 19th

Sugo
20 Laps | Autumn | 5AM | 5X Time | Clear, Medium Cloud

Silverstone International
18 Laps | Spring | 25 Laps | 10AM | 60X Time | Heavy Cloud, Fog, Overcast​
Oh good..rwd. Phew!.

Was hoping this meant running the practice race at our usual time.

Wishful thinking on my part :).

I'm sorry that I didn't join the room but I was in a league lobby on GT Spurt Shaun. Hope you guys had a good practice.

Shaun, do I need to let you know which TCR car I will be going with?

Was hoping this meant running the practice race at our usual time.

Wishful thinking on my part :).

I'm sorry that I didn't join the room but I was in a league lobby on GT Spurt Shaun. Hope you guys had a good practice.

Shaun, do I need to let you know which TCR car I will be going with?

All good bud. As long as you dont show in the BMW youre all good.

February 26
A1 Assault!

KONight.jpeg

It's time to smack each other around on purpose this time! :lol: ITS KNOCKOUT NIGHT TIME!!! Throwback to the car we used in the very first knockout night almost 2 years ago. Don't expect anything other than mayhem, er I mean MADNESS!

a1.jpg

All usual tracks for 5-10 Laps a piece. Any suggestions welcome!!!

Extra bonus, here is some video from the first A1 Knockout night!

Latest Posts

Back