Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

February 26
A1 Assault!

View attachment 795895

It's time to smack each other around on purpose this time! :lol: ITS KNOCKOUT NIGHT TIME!!! Throwback to the car we used in the very first knockout night almost 2 years ago. Don't expect anything other than mayhem, er I mean MADNESS!

View attachment 795894

All usual tracks for 5-10 Laps a piece. Any suggestions welcome!!!

Extra bonus, here is some video from the first A1 Knockout night!

Not gonna be there, still at watervalley alberta. Minus 29 in sask. Minus 3 here..gonna hang out. In the warmer weather.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is the final race of the SRM World Enduro Series! It’s been a really fun ride mocking up some of the biggest races around; and tonight we’ll end on one of the most fun to watch, and treacherous to drive; The Bathurst 12 Hour!

If there was ever a track where the Yellow/safety car rule might play a part it is here. We have yet to use it in any of the races but be on your toes just in case.

Normal room times apply, There is space for a couple drivers, so reserves speak up if you want a spot back. @Eh Team you are in so it’ll be great to have you on track to give @SGETI some competition.

See you guys tonight!

I got to make it a point to get home early today. Early enough to get in a couple of hours of tuning and practice because, all 3 RCT cars are giving me a whole lot of lift off oversteer.

Edit: It was the Differential. I think it's best to leave the differential alone on these FRWD TCR Cars.

Last edited:
February 26
A1 Assault!

View attachment 795895

It's time to smack each other around on purpose this time! :lol: ITS KNOCKOUT NIGHT TIME!!! Throwback to the car we used in the very first knockout night almost 2 years ago. Don't expect anything other than mayhem, er I mean MADNESS!

View attachment 795894

All usual tracks for 5-10 Laps a piece. Any suggestions welcome!!!

Extra bonus, here is some video from the first A1 Knockout night!

Your welcome for the 2nd hit on lap 8 lol wasnt passing that up.

Guys... WE DID IT!!

28 Drivers
12 Hours
8 Months
8 Races
1 Winner - CONGRATS @SGETI !!!!

This series was something I always wanted to do, and I think it worked out pretty well! Racing all the biggest and best races was a lot of fun, especially cause you guys showed up and made it that way. Despite some confusion with the groups and what car some were supposed to be in, it worked out well.

Thank you all again, and I hope you all look forward to the next SRM Enduro Series! Might not be as long, but hope it's some sort of cool! I'm hoping to have details somewhat soon, but it won't start until the end of March anyways, so stay tuned! All the best! :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - WES8.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - WES8.pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 7
Guys... WE DID IT!!

28 Drivers
12 Hours
8 Months
8 Races
1 Winner - CONGRATS @SGETI !!!!

This series was something I always wanted to do, and I think it worked out pretty well! Racing all the biggest and best races was a lot of fun, especially cause you guys showed up and made it that way. Despite some confusion with the groups and what car some were supposed to be in, it worked out well.

Thank you all again, and I hope you all look forward to the next SRM Enduro Series! Might not be as long, but hope it's some sort of cool! I'm hoping to have details somewhat soon, but it won't start until the end of March anyways, so stay tuned! All the best! :cheers:

View attachment 796186

Thanks Shawn. I love these types of races. To me this is what a race is. I do wish there could he more strategy as in multiple pit stops and random weather segments and maybe even a limit on fuel in order to create strategies for pitting. In no fashion am I knocking what you have done here because I absolutely loved it. Just giving you some feedback for options to maybe help with any thought process you may have for the furure.

Great race tonight for Hazard. He ran mistake free and it paid off. Hate that Mexi got dumped in the first corner again (absolutely shouldn't be happening) as he could have been in the mix up front as well. Really enjoyed tonight. Hope to see something "Endurance" wise soon. To me there isnt enough of it. I'm in at least one Endurance league every week and it's no where near enough of that type of racing. Thanks again Shawn

Thanks Shawn. I love these types of races. To me this is what a race is. I do wish there could he more strategy as in multiple pit stops and random weather segments and maybe even a limit on fuel in order to create strategies for pitting. In no fashion am I knocking what you have done here because I absolutely loved it. Just giving you some feedback for options to maybe help with any thought process you may have for the furure.

Great race tonight for Hazard. He ran mistake free and it paid off. Hate that Mexi got dumped in the first corner again (absolutely shouldn't be happening) as he could have been in the mix up front as well. Really enjoyed tonight. Hope to see something "Endurance" wise soon. To me there isnt enough of it. I'm in at least one Endurance league every week and it's no where near enough of that type of racing. Thanks again Shawn

I agree with any and all ways to try and force pitstops (thus the weather on multipliers with random weather). I only wish we could limit starting fuel, tire compounds, minimum number of stops ect. within the game. I'm all for a gentlemans agreement on those things, and it's not that I don't trust people to follow them. It's really just a matter of remembering to change those things in a setup. I myself am really bad about that, and to expect everyone to pay attention to those things is a lot to ask when most just want to show up and race.

But believe me, any chance I get to make everyone pit their faces off, I'm going to try and make work!

More pitting like this, less first turns like this... WALL OF DEATH!!! \m/:mad:\m/

Thanks @sgohsixthree for putting this series together. Look forward to what challenges you have for us in the future.

@coltsjugg the first lap, side by side driving up the mountain, was a good example of why I play this game. Job well done. @Eh Team good close racing at the beginning, just wish I could have avoided contact. @CB_racer you absence was truly missed. Look forward to our next battle.

Been a busy week so far, Mr AAAAWWWEESSOOOOME on Monday, and now the Endurance champ on Tueasday. Toot my horn when I can. We all know I am only a 'jump start' away from the back. Don't forget to throw in a pit lane speeding penalty or two and the night has a different outcome.

I had to drive right beside eh teams back right wheel, while smiccy drove up the outside making it 3 wide and I cant / wasnt exactly driving straight, but you (ugly/sgeti) passed me on the inside of turn 2 so easily i realised (wow i suck) my 4th gear suuucked. But i beat young cliffy after all that sh talking we talked to each other about a week ago. <3 love ya cliffy, show up more.
There was times I was catching you sgeti, but for the most part there was no hope in hell unless you seriously crashed.
Shout out to mike for actually staying! I gave him 20 minutes and the race hadnt started lol.
But yeah driving side by side was freaking me out, it wasnt worth it, but while we battled eh team he was stuck behind whoever so it wasnt that bad to battle... but I knew you were never backing out of that duel, I usually back down from those fights because I end them the wrong way. aha
But i beat Eh team. ALL the talk was that he would "beat you anyway" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM lmfao love you cliffy

But yes those few moments before I wimped out, that was solid driving sgeti, we need more people like you and me. Its the first lap. calm yo nipples.

We need more cowbell.
How do you tag peope on here? I just write there names, assume they dont read it.. but I dunno how to tag people.
Need to tag cowbell.
Big Shout out to mexi for not rage quitting though. Should of been gone before lap 5. No shout out for spinning infront of me and giving me the 8 damage i wore proudly for the rest of the race lol

Last edited:
I thoroughly enjoyed the race last night. My goal was to stay out of trouble and I succeeded. I was at the back.....but with nobody else getting damage, I kind of stayed ther. Good times. Shut up Colts.

I'm happy to hear that after how not-happy you were with the car in qualifying. Hmm, TCRs soon in the Lounge? :lol:

So I should've hit the quote button on replying to your comment?

No Reply is fine.

Your post was like this because you typed "Look at me posting videos and whatnot!" before the [/quote]

@sgohsixhree
It's 'Stralya! Let 'em race!

Damn that Brabham is a throaty beast!!
Look at me posting videos and whatnot!
:boggled:

After you hit reply, you should type AFTER the [/quote] so it looks like this.

@sgohsixhree
It's 'Stralya! Let 'em race!

Damn that Brabham is a throaty beast!!
Look at me posting videos and whatnot!
:boggled:

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we begin the 320 Touring Car Challenge! I’m expecting some close racing at our stops in Snetterton and Red Bull Ring. The later of which will start with rain! Remember mandatory pit stops for all races, so work out your strategies!

See you tonight. :cheers:

Last edited:
Smcinnis.....We have started our practices for our spring season......practices run Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. It will be hard for me to make the weekly rounds as I so normally do during the winter time. I'll make it as much as possible.

If you do get another Endurance series going I will do everything possible to change that weeks practice around somehow in order to make sure I'm there for that.

Smcinnis.....We have started our practices for our spring season......practices run Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. It will be hard for me to make the weekly rounds as I so normally do during the winter time. I'll make it as much as possible.

If you do get another Endurance series going I will do everything possible to change that weeks practice around somehow in order to make sure I'm there for that.

Ok man, thanks for the heads up! Hoping to have Enduro stuff up by the end of the month. All the best!

Last edited:

The Pats win, and you wont even be around to brag about it?!?
Just need Sgeti and the rest of them to bugger off now too. ;)

Damn! That was fun! And close battles up and down the field as I was hoping for. Clean sweep by the World Enduro Champ @SGETI, but not without being denied of a fastest lap by @potvinsuks who also took 3rd at RedBull! See, there WAS a reason I denied you guys these cars for the enduro series, they are way more fun when everyone drives them!

See you next week! More for more slidey, slidey puddle time.

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - 320TC.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - 320TC.pdf
    91.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back