Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Hey Saun, I'm sorry I have'nt given you my car pick yet as I've been quite busy with work lately.

I am definitely in for next season but, need a day or two to pick my car if I may?

I will try to make it on Sunday but it's going to be a close call as I do a weekly 2 hour enduro at the Ring on GTS that starts at 2:30 est. I think I'll be able to make it though.

The 5th Round of the SRM World Enduro Series is less than 2 weeks away! Time to get in those picks! We will be running our 45 Minute practice race on Sunday 9/30 at 4:30PM EST. Let me know if there is interest in later race as well. All drivers, reserves, and anyone else interested may join.

Speaking of, any previously entered drivers that expressed that they may not make remaining dates have been added as Reserve Priority Drivers. You can still claim your spot if you wish. Please let me know ASAP if you would like to rejoin.

Remaining picks: Group A / Group B

LMP2 (Group A)
  1. @sgohsixthree 3/1
  2. @oldguy58 4 / 0 - Oreca Nissan
GTE (Group B)
  1. @bigtimedave 2 / 2 - Porsche 911 RSR
  2. @TVV0_ 1 / 3
  3. @HazardLvL4 3 / 2 - Corvette C7R
Drivers Undecided
  1. @CB_racer 2 / 2
  2. @2pfspiff 2 / 2
  3. @mexxifrieboy 3 / 1
  4. @SGETI 1 / 3
  5. @potvinsuks 1 / 3
  6. @dret7277 2 / 3
  7. @Xradkins 2 / 3

Reserve Priority
  1. @bloodyboyblue 3 / 2
  2. @Mike Lobban 2 / 2
  3. @The__Camel 2 / 2
  4. @Alex ONeill 2 / 2
  5. @coltsjugg 3 / 2
  6. @etcetera_997 2 / 2
  7. @aerolite 2 / 2
  8. @1LBgummybear 2 / 2
  9. @yogi bear 2 / 3

Reserve
  1. @Yrak76
  2. @Defiant1776
Is this still going on?

Edit: Nevermind, as I just realized the practice race is for next week :dunce: :lol:.

Well, regardless, I have a practice room up if anyone would like to join.

Last edited:
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight is a One-Night Shootout! Should be a fun event. Hope all the normies can make it.

SRM ONE-NIGHT-SHOOTOUT
September 25, 2018

latest

TRACKDAY

As seen in Series 18, Episode 6 of the Original UK TopGear. The boys head to Donnington in stripped down track cars. The KTM X-Bow, the Morgan Three Wheeler and the Caterham Seven. Due to limitations within Project Cars 2, we will skip over the Morgan, and instead mix in the BAC Mono, the car originally picked by Jeremy before "it broke."

bac-jpg.760635
caterham-jpg.760636
ktm-jpg.760637

3 15-minute Races on the night, all at Donington Park National. 10 min qualifier between races. Same race settings for each race. You must race in each car once. Each car is scored as it's own class, so you are only racing against others in the same make. Scores will be tallied and a single winner will be crowned! Any ties will be broken based on fastest lap-times.

trackday-jpg.760638

All penalties on.​

Aww shoot, I missed it. Had a meeting to attend about smoking dope in my condo building. I really hate stupid people and there were a few there tonight.

Aww shoot, I missed it. Had a meeting to attend about smoking dope in my condo building. I really hate stupid people and there were a few there tonight.

So you had an intervention then? :lol: I guess thats a valid excuse.

Fun night!

Was hoping for a little more variety in the first race to shake up the rest of the night, but it worked out. It worked out really well for the winner of the night @dret7277 !! Congrats!! This is a fun format that I'll be adapting into the next series... which I should have posted this weekend.

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - TopGearTD.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - TopGearTD.pdf
    128.7 KB · Views: 12
So you had an intervention then? :lol: I guess thats a valid excuse.

Fun night!

Was hoping for a little more variety in the first race to shake up the rest of the night, but it worked out. It worked out really well for the winner of the night @dret7277 !! Congrats!! This is a fun format that I'll be adapting into the next series... which I should have posted this weekend.

View attachment 768903
I. Don't understand, cb got a 5th, a 1st and a 1st. That adds up to 7
I got a 3rd , a 3rd and 1st. That also adds up to 7 . Should we have tied?

I. Don't understand, cb got a 5th, a 1st and a 1st. That adds up to 7
I got a 3rd , a 3rd and 1st. That also adds up to 7 . Should we have tied?

If this was F1 scoring CB would have 5 more points than you. Xrad got 1st and 4th, so he should be ahead of you right?

Points are funny, the way they keep things separate. :sly:

If this was F1 scoring CB would have 5 more points than you. Xrad got 1st and 4th, so he should be ahead of you right?

Points are funny, the way they keep things separate. :sly:
Never mind...I was adding the finishing position together to get the total ....it was a bear thing.
By that logic finishing 14th would give you more points.

Reminder! At @4:30PM EST today I'll fire up a practice room and the 45min race will start @5:00PM EST. I also still need some sort of pick from most of you before 9PM EST tomorrow. You might loose your spot if you don't at least let me know you'll be showing up in something. I don't hold you to the pick, just something to get an idea. Hope to see you this afternoon.

You're not wrong. :lol:

Light Cloud | Medium Cloud | Random | Autumn |10AM | 5x Time | Weather Sync to Race

Remaining picks: Group A / Group B

LMP2 (Group A)
  1. @sgohsixthree 3/1 - Ligier Judd
  2. @CB_racer 2 / 2 - Oreca Nissan
  3. @Xradkins 1 / 3 - Ligier Judd
  4. @knuklefunk 2 / 2 - Ligier Judd
  5. @Mike Lobban 2 / 2 - Ligier Nissan
GTE (Group B)
  1. @bigtimedave 2 / 2 - Ferrari 488
  2. @TVV0_ 1 / 3 - Ford GT
  3. @HazardLvL4 3 / 2 - Corvette C7R
  4. @potvinsuks 1 / 3 - Ford GT
  5. @dret7277 2 / 3 - Ford GT
  6. @The__Camel 2 / 2 - Corvette C7R
  7. @yogi bear 2 / 3 - Corvette C7R
  8. @SGETI 1 / 3 - Ferrari 488
  9. @mexxifrieboy 3 / 1 - Ford GT

Reserve Priority
  1. @2pfspiff 2 / 2
  2. @oldguy58 4 / 0
  3. @bloodyboyblue 3 / 2
  4. @Alex ONeill 2 / 2
  5. @coltsjugg 3 / 2
  6. @etcetera_997 2 / 2
  7. @aerolite 2 / 2
  8. @1LBgummybear 2 / 2

Reserve
  1. @Defiant1776

Last edited:
Thanks to the guys who showed. We'll have a leg up on the competition for sure!:D

Still haven't heard a peep from the following regarding the ace and whether you'll make it or not. Again, if I don't get confirmations or picks by Monday 9PM EST, your spot may be in limbo. Basically it will be come a first-come-first served thing.

Hey Saun. I'll be there today in the Ford GT, if I may?

Unfortunately, I will have to miss the first race this Tuesday though because of a job.

Well this Tuesday is the enduro. So you wont make it? Also @Xradkins , are you going to be pushing it toward the start of the race? Last time you barely made it, want to be sure you can be there on time.

I'll push the start back to 8:45PM EST.

Thanks to the guys who showed. We'll have a leg up on the competition for sure!:D

Still haven't heard a peep from the following regarding the ace and whether you'll make it or not. Again, if I don't get confirmations or picks by Monday 9PM EST, your spot may be in limbo. Basically it will be come a first-come-first served thing.

Well this Tuesday is the enduro. So you wont make it? Also @Xradkins , are you going to be pushing it toward the start of the race? Last time you barely made it, want to be sure you can be there on time.

I'll push the start back to 8:45PM EST.
:sly: Sorry buddy. Let's wait till early afternoon tomorrow because, that is when I will be getting my hours for the day.. Basically, there's a 25% chance that my job will be early enough where I can be back home in time. That day was an anomoly, trust me when I tell you. Remember, I live in NYC :lol:.

@Yrak76 @Defiant1776 You guys have spots in the enduro if you'd like them! Giving you priority and going to open up the rest of spots to whomever would like. If anyone has friends that would like to join have them post here or send me a message on PSN: smcinnis.

whats the choice? GTE cause im in group B?

Either group. The groups are just class of car, nothing to do with points or skill. There are 4 races left so you have 2 remaining group A (Lmp) and 2 group B (GTE).

Whichever you want.

Back