Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

rb2-png.780861

rbrgt4-jpg.784077

Pretty straight forward Series to finish out the year. Show up if you can, I know people are busy this time of year. But lets have some fun for the last SRM series of 2018!

Timed 30 Minute Races | Visual Damage | Penalties On | Fuel Usage Off | Tire Wear Off

---------12/4---------

Mugello Short
Fall | 3PM | 2X | Hazy, Clear

Brands Hatch GP
Summer | 7AM | 10X | Medium Cloud, Light Cloud

---------12/11---------

Laguna Seca
Summer | 7PM | Real | Clear

Watkins Glen GP
Winter | 9AM | 5X | Fog, Overcast

---------12/18---------

Zhuhai
Summer | 5AM | 10X | Heavy Cloud, Medium Cloud

Donnington Park National
Spring | 5PM | 2X | Clear, Fog​
The bear will be there

Strange, that the last 2 pages of this thread is only showing up now for me.. I even checked late last night to see what the details of our new season was going to be and nada. The last post that showed was the video post of Shaun #1193. Now all of a sudden I see all of these posts for the past 3 days :boggled: :lol:.

All good, doodie happens and I'll be there tonight :gtpflag:.

Seriously guys? I was NOT expecting that turnout! Great showing. This time of year there is a lot going on with work hours and family and stuff, so it was awesome to see a nearly full room.

The racing was great too! Totally different car on those tracks. Curious to see how it behaves next week at Laguna Seca and Watkins Glen. Solid wins @Rednose58 and @The__Camel . See you guys next week! :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Rocket Bunny 2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Rocket Bunny 2.pdf
    250 KB · Views: 11
A tie for 3rd, 5th and 8th.
Also got a question for our tech guy;
I tried to play on my brothers ps pro, but the screen kept flickering and adjusting and cutting out. (Also happened on my ps4 tuesday during race 2, but thats my fridge causing some sort of power surge bs)
Are there certain settings anyone has to use? Not sure if anyone uses the ps4pro / 4k Tv.

Last edited:
I tried to play on my brothers ps pro, but the screen kept flickering and adjusting and cutting out. (Also happened on my ps4 tuesday during race 2, but thats my fridge causing some sort of power surge bs)
Are there certain settings anyone has to use? Not sure if anyone uses the ps4pro / 4k Tv.
Tie for 3 different places is certainly one for the books.
Screen problem sounds like power issue, happened in my rv. When batteries were getting low.
Inverter couldn't supply constant 120v to tv. Were any lights dimming? You could have been getting a brown out from the power company. Old tech stuff just dims or runs slow. New tech flickers or cuts out ( like an led flashlight) or you have a bad cable or connection.

My 1st thought was the hdmi cable or the surge protector its plugged into

I'm on this setup and have no flickering.

I'm not a PS4 Pro user but i think this might resolve your issue.

https://twinfinite.net/2018/04/ps4-pro-black-screen-flickering-issue-how-fix/

My 1st thought was the hdmi cable or the surge protector its plugged into
I use a PS4-PRO but on a non 4k monitor. Thankfully, I have'nt had any issues like that. I do use Boost Mode and I have used Super Sampling for a couple of months and no issues of the sort.

Like Unkle, the first thing that came to mind the moment I first read your post was that it's just a slightly loose HDMI Cable.. If you haven't yet, I'd definitely squeeze in your cables first.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we continue with the Rocket Bunnies at Laguna Seca and Watkins Glen! For anyone struggling with the car, start by loading the stable setup and then change the tires to softs and work from there. Evening summer race at Laguna and a morning winter race at Watkins, so tire temps shouldn’t be too insane. Let’s keep up the momentum from last week.
:cheers:

Another incredible night! Really impressed to have 2 consecutive weeks of 15+ drivers! The 2nd race had that rad battle from 3rd to 8th most of the race!! How awesome! Was hoping I could catch you guys an join the fun, but alas, my bunny was too slow. :lol:

Can't wait for the finale next week and hope it can compare. See yall then if not before. :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Rocket Bunny 22.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Rocket Bunny 22.pdf
    255.3 KB · Views: 11
Back