Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

It should be a 3 way tie for 2nd last. Mike was ahead of me until we tried pushing mexi into the pits. Turns out its pointless because it just ghosts once you get to the pit line. So he would of finished ahead of me. But smcinnis isnt as nice as me :sly:

2nd race was pretty fun though, until me and mexi tried our synchronized spinning routine, and I ended up hitting him and rolling over, then the very next corner CB spun out.. and im not one to be out done like that, so I also spun out.

@sgohsixthree please add me to your Vintage series reserves. If'n you got a spot that is.
I'm attending the Joie Chitwood Thrill Show driving school this weekend, so should be ready.

780968822ab497be3d9d4909c52ce954.jpg

Thanks!

Any spots available deff interested in running classics lmp

@sgohsixthree please add me to your Vintage series reserves. If'n you got a spot that is.

Cool! Glad you guys are interested! Here are the seats that are open, first-come first-serve. It's possible you could switch if someone doesn't show on race day also.

4/23/19
  1. Sauber C9 LM Mercedes-Benz - Keaveneys Racing Team #42

5/14/19
  1. Porsche 962C Langheck - Porsche AG Shell #18
  2. Jaguar XJR-9 LM - Jaguar Racing #3

6/4/19
  1. Nissan R89C LM - Nissan Motosport #26

And to further confuse you (and everyone), here is the updated driver list/schedule.

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - Vintage Lemans Drivers.png

Cool! Glad you guys are interested! Here are the seats that are open, first-come first-serve. It's possible you could switch if someone doesn't show on race day also.

4/23/19
  1. Sauber C9 LM Mercedes-Benz - Keaveneys Racing Team #42

5/14/19
  1. Porsche 962C Langheck - Porsche AG Shell #18
  2. Jaguar XJR-9 LM - Jaguar Racing #3

6/4/19
  1. Nissan R89C LM - Nissan Motosport #26

And to further confuse you (and everyone), here is the updated driver list/schedule.

View attachment 813563

I can go in any car you choose to put me in... or are you saying I need to choose?

5/14 I'll take the XJR-9 and 6/4 I'll take the R89C, if that's the case. thanks man! [I'm out of town 4/23]

I can go in any car you choose to put me in... or are you saying I need to choose?

5/14 I'll take the XJR-9 and 6/4 I'll take the R89C, if that's the case. thanks man! [I'm out of town 4/23]

That's perfect. So @Stanc03 if you'd like to join you can nab the Sauber C9 LM for the race on the 23rd and the Porsche 962C Langheck on 5/14.

Fun racing! And pretty close too. Another @SGETI sweep. What a beast, he's running away with the series. Also a fantastic debut by @thezebra ! Glad to have you with us.

Next week is stint #2 of the Vintage LeMans Enduro. I'll have the updated driver lineups posted soon! :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - Skyline2.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2019 Series Results - Skyline2.pdf
    263.7 KB · Views: 6
Back