SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginetta Juniors, you are amazing. You may like to whip your tail a lot and get funky on those curbs, but you sure are a blast to drive! I think most here would agree. Not only with the cars, but with the great job @MrGrim did setting up the series. A great successor to the original Ginetta Junior series, and not likely the last!

Congrats to @mphile77 @MrGrim and @mexxifrieboy for placing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the series.

Going to have another post coming up with details on the teams for the next series, probably tomorrow... Until then enjoy the standings.

SRM---Series-Results-2017---GinettaJr-23.png

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results 2017 - GinettaJr 23.pdf
    282 KB · Views: 10
Ginetta Juniors, you are amazing. You may like to whip your tail a lot and get funky on those curbs, but you sure are a blast to drive! I think most here would agree. Not only with the cars, but with the great job @MrGrim did setting up the series. A great successor to the original Ginetta Junior series, and not likely the last!

Congrats to @mphile77 @MrGrim and @mexxifrieboy for placing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the series.

Going to have another post coming up with details on the teams for the next series, probably tomorrow... Until then enjoy the standings.

View attachment 635785
I get BR! I call that a win!

:gtpflag:Ok gang, here is how im seeing the drivers list for this endurance race next Tuesday. If you dont want to race please let me know asap! If you dont see your name on here, please let me know asap! I need guys to get their livery picks in, here below is what has been selected.

:gtpflag:March 28th

img_0152-png.630403

:gtpflag:The 12hrs of Spa (classic edition)

:gtpflag:The weapon of choice is the Lotus type40 Ford

25laps
5x tire wear
Fuel normal
Visual damage only
No mechanical failure
Force realistic driving aids is on :banghead:
Mandatory pit on

Weather-overcast/med clouds/light clouds/clear
Sync to race

Time- race starts at 12:00 noon/10x time progression

1)Mphile#35
2)Colts#40
3)Aero#5
4)Mcinnis #6
5)Grim#14
6)Hobbz#?
7)Sgeti#15
8)EhTeam#16
9)Bear#3
10)BR#?
11)Mexi#?
12)Lobban#?
13)Boomer#?
14)XXI#?
15)VRT#?
16)Ipecac#?

radical1080.png

TOTALLY RADICAL TEAM LINEUPS ARE HERE!

Congrats for being drafted by your team! If you are unable to commit to the series, please let us know ASAP so we can find a replacement. Be sure to select the correct livery for your RADICAL SR3 RS. Below you will find the list of teams and the number of each driver on that team.​

TEAM ESPANA
@mphile77 #15
@VRT24V #16

TASHIMO MOTORSPORT
@MrGrim #11
@etcetera_997 #12

TEAM BRAZIL
@mexxifrieboy #30
@Br1mann #31

TEAM ITALIA
@Eh Team #5
@steph67 #6

PETROBLAST
@SGETI #23

@sgohsixthree #24

YIROTIRES

@coltsjugg #1
@HOBBZ #2

KEROSENE MOTORSPORT
@Mike Lobban #829

@yogi bear #830

DOMINUM MUSK

@XXI #3
Reserve Driver #4

Remember, this series has quirky scoring depending on drivers attending and also where teammates finish in the race. Get familiar with the settings!

Let's have some fun, crybabies will be shown the fire.​

View attachment 635965

TOTALLY RADICAL TEAM LINEUPS ARE HERE!

Congrats for being drafted by your team! If you are unable to commit to the series, please let us know ASAP so we can find a replacement. Be sure to select the correct livery for your RADICAL SR3 RS. Below you will find the list of teams and the number of each driver on that team.​

TEAM ESPANA
@mphile77 #15
@VRT24V #16

TASHIMO MOTORSPORT
@MrGrim #11
@etcetera_997 #12

TEAM BRAZIL
@mexxifrieboy #30
@Br1mann #31

TEAM ITALIA
@Eh Team #5
@steph67 #6

PETROBLAST
@SGETI #23

@sgohsixthree #24

YIROTIRES

@coltsjugg #1
@HOBBZ #2

KEROSENE MOTORSPORT
@Mike Lobban #829

@yogi bear #830

DOMINUM MUSK

@XXI #3
Reserve Driver #4

Remember, this series has quirky scoring depending on drivers attending and also where teammates finish in the race. Get familiar with the settings!

Let's have some fun, crybabies will be shown the fire.​

I'm going to call out the top 2 team results of the series right now: Team Brazil and Team Kerosene, those are 2 pretty potent combos right there.

Hey, don't think I won't be training up Boomer, I just see those 2 as the biggest team title threats. :sly:

Well thats the idea! I'm hoping people will realize the benefit of the bonus points and strategize to maximize them. I'm even considering increasing their value.

I would be number 1. Hint Hint
So the team points, if I finish 1st and hobbs last, we would get 30+1= 15.5 team points?

Basically If last series was a team series:

1. Mexi/Br 87
2. Mphile/VRT Sgeti/Smicinnis 85.5
4. Grim/Etcetaasrw3qtwe 80.5
5. Eh team/Steph 77 (I gave steph 6th points for your 3 11th places, dunno how else to do it)
6. The Dom' Show 75.5
7. Mike/Bear 65.5

Mike and Bear are the only team that got bonus points... already working like a well oiled machine. If that Oil was a tub of Peanut Butter ;)

Last edited:
I would be number 1. Hint Hint
So the team points, if I finish 1st and hobbs last, we would get 30+1= 15.5 team points?

Basically If last series was a team series:

1. Mexi/Br 87
2. Mphile/VRT Sgeti/Smicinnis 85.5
4. Grim/Etcetaasrw3qtwe 80.5
5. Eh team/Steph 77 (I gave steph 6th points for your 3 11th places, dunno how else to do it)
6. The Dom' Show 75.5
7. Mike/Bear 65.5

Mike and Bear are the only team that got bonus points... already working like a well oiled machine. If that Oil was a tub of Peanut Butter ;)
Holy 🤬! Colts im kinda impressed buy this post, im not sure how to handle the series colts :lol:

Hey guys, I know most of us have a steering wheel already (read mexxi) and most of those are wheels that are meant to work on PS4 but I have some good news if anyone is ever in need of the use of a GIMX adapter for an old wheel. The developer of the GIMX software is now selling the adapters himself. No need to come talk to me about assembling and sending you the adapter, just follow the link and pay money up front and it'll be at your door in 2-4 weeks so long as they are in stock, less if you happen to be in the eurozone but currently none of us are. I owe a crapload of championships to this guy so I'll be making a donation with my first paycheck. So if you ever find someone selling a Fanatec for ultra cheap because they don't know what it is you can jump on that and get the adapter with absolutely no hassle.

Anyway, that's the end of me plugging the reason why I've won so much in the last year, now back to practicing for that ugly Lotus race. :crazy:

Last edited:
I can hit 2:33's all day, 31's and if there's ever a completely perfect lap maybe a 30.9 but that's in absolute qualifying trim. What's your average bro? 💡
I hit a 31 once but cant do it again :mad:, but the 33/34's are the normal lap for me. I haven't done any long runs yet, so i have no clue for tire wear? I will tell everyone that make sure you test day time and night time, because the car acts totally different at night :banghead:.

If you want to see a drunk Eh team watch the sakitto race. eh team was mortal for a few laps

We may have found his Kryptonite, and it is Saikitto National!

Did you get a replay? You gotta figure out how to record some video and upload it.

Last edited:
We may have found his Kryptonite, and it is Saikitto National!

Did you get a replay? You gotta figure out how to record some video and upload it.

I have it saved yeah, if you really want to see it ill figure it out, even i havent raced that bad lol

I have it saved yeah, if you really want to see it ill figure it out, even i havent raced that bad lol

Haha it was an epic collapse for sure. I almost felt bad, then he smashed my face in the guardrail lol.

Do it, upload to YouTube and add the tag SRM so it shows in the playlist.

the ps store says it comes out the 31st of december... gt sport.
aslong as both games dont come out together because its one or the other and really im going with mphile on it
If they both hold private lobbies i will own them both, but honestly pcars2 is what i want the most.(just my gut feeling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back