SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, and Colts...please keep your hands and feet inside the Caddys at all times and DONT SANDBAG!!!! Looking forward to the races and they will get harder and harder as the series goes... almost as hard as it is for Colts to shh for 30 secs...( shots fired lol) lets give sufficient space in turn 1 and respect eachother as usual, cheers boys!
You sank my battleship.

Solid race! These restrictor penalties are going to be interesting for sure. Can see the effects immediately. Grats to all for duking it out. Next week should be even more wild.

SRM - Series Results 2017 - Caddy.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results 2017 - Caddy.pdf
    151.6 KB · Views: 9
:gtpflag:Caddy night one :gtpflag:

Ok so we have some restrictor numbers to issue out :nervous:

-Restrictor settings-
Mphile-35.1
Sgeti-36.1
Ipecac-38.1
Mexi-39.1

All and all a good fun night 👍, i think we are on the right track with this. It will all start to come together now :D. See everyone next week :cheers:

So something I noticed with the new facelift of gtplanet. I was trying to do a few things this morning and noticed my edits were not taking? So if you do an edit on a post you must refresh the page and then it will be there :D

It's called Spanish you mumbling idiot. Lol
:lol::lol::lol:

I believe someone was talking about motion sim rigs the other night. maybe i am wrong, my CRS condition can often lead me to doubt myself.

Here is the mac daddy of sim rigs.

That is :censored:ing nice :bowdown:

I believe someone was talking about motion sim rigs the other night. maybe i am wrong, my CRS condition can often lead me to doubt myself.

Here is the mac daddy of sim rigs.

It was eh team who was talking about it.

Racing with you guys is paying dividends. I knocked 4 seconds off my laptimes at Laguna compared to the last time I had the car out.

I was within one second of my best lap time in my old Z06 which had 100 more HP and R compound tires. Pretty sure I could make that up if I didn't have to lift between 5&6 to make the sound limits.

The only car that passed me was a 1100HP GTR. He took me on the strait like I was standing still.

Racing with you guys is paying dividends. I knocked 4 seconds off my laptimes at Laguna compared to the last time I had the car out.

I was within one second of my best lap time in my old Z06 which had 100 more HP and R compound tires. Pretty sure I could make that up if I didn't have to lift between 5&6 to make the sound limits.

The only car that passed me was a 1100HP GTR. He took me on the strait like I was standing still.
Is 5&6 the down hill cork screw/roller coaster section? Any video?

:gtpflag:Attention :gtpflag:
:bowdown: @MannYhAvitZ :bowdown: will be joining us again this week I believe!!! He doesn't have the DLC for this car we are on, but he can use it if someone else has it and controls the room. So if you see him on please open a Caddy room and give him the chance to write down a setup so he can be prepared for Tuesday night! Thanks!!! Manny i will be on Monday night if you need to tune 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back