SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My plan is to gce in tomorrow night, i have not been on since last Tuesday nights races. The only issue is we are supposed to have some wicked storms tomorrow :banghead:. So if storms pass and stuff is all good I should be on đź‘Ť. Hope everyone had a good weekend :cheers:.

There's been some dirty looking clouds floating over me today, so i imagine youre getting something nice and wet, or wake up to nothing. Sunday morning i went to grab the clothes from the line, it was just spitting a bit and within 2 seconds it turned into a full on storm. Free shower tho.

There's been some dirty looking clouds floating over me today, so i imagine youre getting something nice and wet, or wake up to nothing. Sunday morning i went to grab the clothes from the line, it was just spitting a bit and within 2 seconds it turned into a full on storm. Free shower tho.
I dont speak fluent colt, but it sounds like you got a free shower while doing laundry :lol:

Hey boys, i may not be making the zonda race as its my bday next tuesday...that said, all depending on whats happening that night, i may grace you with my beautiful personality...LOL
If you can talk you can race sucka :D, hope ya make it đź‘Ť

Hey boys, i may not be making the zonda race as its my bday next tuesday...that said, all depending on whats happening that night, i may grace you with my beautiful personality...LOL
We'll send you strippers if you show up.
A slight chance they may be male.

Birthdays = eye contact. :D

Ok boys the restrictors have been updated to page one, along with reduced tire wear to 3x and shut penalties to off. This was suggested as a way to ease the pain for some guys having issues in our group. Mandatory pitting is still on, and you must still take tires!!!! Please dont try and cut corners or penalties will go right back on! If you cut corners to take a spot give it back. i hope these changes help!

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Ok gang tonight we finish the Caddy series, and this was our first attempt to enforce restrictor penalties. Im wondering how you feel about it as we approach the end of the series :confused:. Do ya like it, or dislike it :confused:. Some of the same old faces up top of the leaderboard, but i do notice im racing with a different group of drivers during the races. I think it boils down to being consistent and keeping your nose clean đź‘Ť.

:gtpflag:reminder for tonight's events :gtpflag:

-Tire wear 3x
-No penalties
-Pit stops are still mandatory and you must still take tires during your pit stop. Tire options are rains for first race and softs for second race, no exceptions :D
-Do Not cut corners with penalties off, im doing this to ease the pain of pcars penalties bug, there is no reason a guy should be given a 15sec penalty for running wide in the sand :confused:.

Lets have fun see everyone tonight đź‘Ť

img_0697-png.647636

:gtpflag:Grim & Mphile Caddy series :gtpflag:

:gtpflag:Weapon=Cadillac Ats-vr gt3:gtpflag:

:gtpflag:Regs:gtpflag:
-Damage is visual only
-Mechanical failure is off
-Tire wear 3x
-Fuel is real
-Abs only no other driving aids
-mandatory pit on
-Tire compounds allowed are slick soft and rain for the series (gentlemans agreement)

:gtpflag:Restrictor penalties zone:gtpflag:

-bop restrictor penalties will be handed out after each race :eek:, 1st place get 6 clicks left, 2nd place gets 4 clicks left, and 3rd gets 2 clicks left on their restrictor. I will have exact numbers for the drivers before each race(a little bit of work but should payoff?) the drivers must remain at given restrictor numbers for the entire series. so basically if you finish 1st,2nd,or 3rd you will receive a restrictor penalty! The restrictor number could change for you only if you have reached the podium again, which means you have been issued a new number giving you less power.

Mexi-33.1
Mphile77-35.1
Sgeti-36.1
Ipecac-37.1
Lobban-38.1
Colts-38.1
Eh team-39.1

Remember lower numbers here mean less power, it will cause terrible starts at the beginning of the race, and your straight line speed will suffer drastically :banghead:

:gtpflag:Week 1 June 6th:gtpflag:
Monza gp 20laps clear/18:00 race start/15x time progression-complete winner Mphile77

Brno 15laps heavy clouds/ 6:00 race start/fixed time-complete winner Sgeti
:gtpflag:Week 2 June 13th:gtpflag:
Road America 15laps overcast/6:00 race start/ fixed time

Le Circuit Bugatti 22laps hazy/20:00 race start/fixed time
:gtpflag:Week 3 June 20th:gtpflag:
Zhuhai 22laps fog with rain/12:00 race start/ fixed time

Zolder 23laps medium clouds/22:00 race start/ fixed time

1)mphile#50
2)colts#51
3)lobban#18
4)mcinnis #84
5)mexi#2
6)David#46
7)Epicac#85
8)Grim#37
9)Sgeti #29
10)Eh#38
11)Trap#?
12)branman#11
13)Manny#?
14)Hazzmatt#?
15)boomer#?
16)Bear#?

So after wondering why my gas pedal felt soft last night, I opened up the pedals to look and noticed the spring was bent. Took it out and it turns out the spring was cracked. Had to take a bunch of springs from an old set of pedals, but it still feels a bit too soft though. Got all worried i'd be using the controller again. đź‘Ž

Ha, at my age, you get used to a soft..........pedal.
I'm all for the restrictor settings penalties for the fast guys, I might steal that idea for the Lobanaro Lounge. Man, did you guys miss the best night last night, stomach is still sore from laughing .
Be on after a vortex fan break.........long day, I actually did some labour.

Last edited:
Series #18 completed. Good job @XxGrimxX and @mphile77 for putting together a competitive series. Your fancy restrictor settings were cool, but looking at the top 3, not much changed. ;) I can see us integrating something like this further in pCars2, which we only have 2 more series before! I just jinxed it though, so have fun waiting fellas.

SRM - Series Results 2017 - Caddy3.png

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results 2017 - Caddy3.pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 9
Series #18 completed. Good job @XxGrimxX and @mphile77 for putting together a competitive series. Your fancy restrictor settings were cool, but looking at the top 3, not much changed. ;) I can see us integrating something like this further in pCars2, which we only have 2 more series before! I just jinxed it though, so have fun waiting fellas.

View attachment 655321
Well i think for some base line tests we got some results for restrictor racing. I think if tire wear was real results would have been different , i think if guys put more time into practice results could have been better for them, i think if we gave out bigger penalties for upper tier guys results would have changed some? All these are just my opinions, aaaaaaand we know what opinions are :lol:, they are like :censored:holes, everyone got one :D.I thank everyone who gave it a shot, i hope at least someone had fun :confused:

:gtpflag:Next event :gtpflag:

Up next is the Colts endurance race :eek:, yes you read this correctly, Colts created this bad boy...
b3cd2f5f-0aa5-4177-bf6f-50452eb7be50_0-jpg.650993

Tuesday 6/26

Pagani Zonda R (GT1X) @ Sakkito GP
38 Laps
Fixed Weather: Hazy
Time 6pm, Time progression Off
Force realistic driving aids
Visual Damage
Tire wear x2
Real fuel

And last but not least :bowdown:, thanks @sgohsixthree for the charts,logos, and everything else you do! It doesn't go unnoticed by me man, thanks :bowdown:

Last edited:
Gah, two points away from 3rd. :banghead:

Hopefully you guys are at least starting to feel some more pressure at the top. That Monza race is going to haunt me for a while, my first legit shot at a W.

Great series either way!

i could of cost grim the race win, he asked if i wanted my spot back (love you dave) i declined because i was probably the really the reason. (i lost 4-5 spots, whatever)
but im 🤬 that i messed that up... i coulda fought him for the win cause eh team messed it up, and if i didnt 🤬 it up with him... i coulda got 2nd! which might now of changed 🤬... but its 2nd.

Last edited:
i could of cost grim the race win, he asked if i wanted my spot back (love you dave) i declined because i was probably the really the reason. (i lost 4-5 spots, whatever)
but im pissed that i messed that up... i coulda fought him for the win cause eh team messed it up, and if i didnt **** it up with him... i coulda got 2nd! which might now of changed ****... but its 2nd.
i know it makes no sense. thats my birthday present grim!, i fu'd up again.

but im pissed that i messed that up... i coulda fought him for the win cause eh team messed it up, and if i didnt **** it up with him... i coulda got 2nd! which might now of changed ****... but its 2nd.
i know it makes no sense. thats my birthday present grim!, i fu'd up again.
Colts :banghead: if your going to post sub par stuff on here please use the proper tools provided :mad: at least :confused:.

Here is an example- i wish i was a better 🤬 driver, or im tired of always spinning out and 🤬.

This way when you swear like a child we dont see little stars replacing the words you meant to use. The little censored emoji guy is here for that reason đź‘Ť.
Please dont double post twice within 1min of each other :confused:, go back quick and edit it. I do believe you have the time since i know your not going to work today :lol:

Colts :banghead: if your going to post sub par stuff on here please use the proper tools provided :mad: at least :confused:.

Here is an example- i wish i was a better 🤬 driver, or im tired of always spinning out and 🤬.

This way when you swear like a child we dont see little stars replacing the words you meant to use. The little censored emoji guy is here for that reason đź‘Ť.
Please dont double post twice within 1min of each other :confused:, go back quick and edit it. I do believe you have the time since i know your not going to work today :lol:
Shots fired!

Ok guys lets get signed up! I will update them on page one as i see the liverys get picked.

Tuesday 6/26

38 Laps
Visual Damage
Tire wear x2
Real fuel

Colts-#1

I was talking with a few of you last night about my buddies Cobra. Here are some pics. It's a Superformance MKIII 427. They are built in South Africa, under licence from Carroll Shelby Licencing, and are exact replicas. Bob tells me this Roush engine is 675HP. It's sick fast!!

IMG_2808.JPG
IMG_2809.JPG
IMG_2810.JPG
IMG_2811.JPG
IMG_2812.JPG
IMG_2813.JPG

Ok guys lets get signed up! I will update them on page one as i see the liverys get picked.

Tuesday 6/26

38 Laps
Visual Damage
Tire wear x2
Real fuel

Colts-#1

19366348_10209451034377014_717556506212763150_n.jpg

Violence.Speed.Momentum. :cool:

...well probably none of the latter. :lol:

Here is the next series gang!!! @Eh Team has come up with a great way to blow off some steam and do stuff a bit different! Please get signed up!!!

ehmeatball-png.655283

Eh Team's Meatball Meet Up

Each race of this series has a completely different format to the last so please read this post carefully.

Penalties: Off
Aids: All
Tire wear: Real
Fuel: Real
Damage: Visual Only
Clean Racing: Optional*

*Please do not go out looking for trouble, however if you are hit by someone accidentally, you may retaliate as you see fit.

Car of Destructive means: Ford Mustang Trans AM

Week 1

Race 1: Watkins Glen International Short
20 Laps
Weather: Overcast, Random, Random, Random
Format: Stop and Go Race
Da Rules: Every lap you drive you must come to a complete stop between the Sahlen's bridge at the start of pit road and the Finish line. Using other cars to aid in your slowing efforts is permitted.

ps_messages_20170622_204245-jpg.655816

ps_messages_20170622_204250-jpg.655817

Race 2: Sonoma National
13 Laps
Weather: Clear
Format: Relay Race
Da Rules: The field will be split into 2 car teams and grid spots will be predetermined prior to the start. There will be a pace lap to form the grid properly, after the pace lap the teammates on the pit road side enter the pits and stay there for the time being. The teammates on track start single file and race for 11 laps, when they are coming to the last lap they pit and stay there, the teammate who is sitting in the pits leaves once the first teammate stops in their box, this driver then runs to the race end. The driver sitting in the pit lane waits until the teammate on track starts their last lap and then leaves the pit lane to finish the race. The combined race time determines the winner of the race.

Week 2

Race 3: Hockenheim Short
22 Laps
Weather: Overcast, Thunderstorm, Random, Random
Format: Flagpole Race
Da Rules: Every lap of the race you must drive around the "flagpole" which is located at the end of the back straightaway. Instead of taking the hairpin as normal drivers go straight through on the escape road and around the grass island back to the escape road which they drive through again but go straight towards the arena. Warning: High speed collisions are inevitable around the flagpole, you have been warned.

Race 4: Road America with chicane
15 laps
Weather: Fog, Random, Random, Random
Format: Joker race
Da Rules: In this race we will be using the chicane off to the left before the kink to the back "straight" for most of the race. You must only once during the race take the normal kink corner, all other laps you are to use the chicane. Warning: Very high speed collisions are possible at the kink between Joker and non-joker lap drivers, you have been warned.

Week 3

Race 5: Oulton Park International
Laps dependent on participant numbers but a maximum of 30 will be in place
Weather: Rain, Overcast, Heavy Cloud, Random
Format: Lap Knockout
Da Rules: Every 2 laps (or 3) the last placed driver is "disqualified" until only 1st place is left running. Drivers who are knocked out may interfere with the remaining cars after waiting to go 1 lap down. Knocked out drivers can interfere however they like.

Race 6: Laguna Seca
10 laps
Format: Reverse Race
Da Rules: You must drive the entire race in reverse, no pace lap to get turned around. How you drive the layout does not matter as long as you are in reverse.

Entry List
1) Eh Team #32
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Race 2 teams will be set once more of the entry list is filled.

Last edited:
Here is the next series gang!!! @Eh Team has come up with a great way to blow off some steam and do stuff a bit different! Please get signed up!!!

ehmeatball-png.655283

Eh Team's Meatball Meet Up

Each race of this series has a completely different format to the last so please read this post carefully.

Penalties: Off
Aids: All
Tire wear: Real
Fuel: Real
Damage: Visual Only
Clean Racing: Optional*

*Please do not go out looking for trouble, however if you are hit by someone accidentally, you may retaliate as you see fit.

Car of Destructive means: Ford Mustang Trans AM

Week 1

Race 1: Watkins Glen International Short
20 Laps
Weather: Overcast, Random, Random, Random
Format: Stop and Go Race
Da Rules: Every lap you drive you must come to a complete stop between the Sahlen's bridge at the start of pit road and the Finish line. Using other cars to aid in your slowing efforts is permitted.

ps_messages_20170622_204245-jpg.655816

ps_messages_20170622_204250-jpg.655817

Race 2: Sonoma National
13 Laps
Format: Relay Race
Da Rules: The field will be split into 2 car teams and grid spots will be predetermined prior to the start. There will be a pace lap to form the grid properly, after the pace lap the teammates on the pit road side enter the pits and stay there for the time being. The teammates on track start single file and race for 11 laps, when they are coming to the last lap they pit and stay there, the teammate who is sitting in the pits leaves once the first teammate stops in their box, this driver then runs to the race end. The driver sitting in the pit lane waits until the teammate on track starts their last lap and then leaves the pit lane to finish the race. The combined race time determines the winner of the race.

Week 2

Race 3: Hockenheim Short
22 Laps
Weather: Overcast, Thunderstorm, Random, Random
Format: Flagpole Race
Da Rules: Every lap of the race you must drive around the "flagpole" which is located at the end of the back straightaway. Instead of taking the hairpin as normal drivers go straight through on the escape road and around the grass island back to the escape road which they drive through again but go straight towards the arena. Warning: High speed collisions are inevitable around the flagpole, you have been warned.

Race 4: Road America with chicane
15 laps
Weather: Fog, Random, Random, Random
Format: Joker race
Da Rules: In this race we will be using the chicane off to the left before the kink to the back "straight" for most of the race. You must only once during the race take the normal kink corner, all other laps you are to use the chicane. Warning: Very high speed collisions are possible at the kink between Joker and non-joker lap drivers, you have been warned.

Week 3

Race 5: Oulton Park International
Laps dependent on participant numbers but a maximum of 30 will be in place
Weather: Rain, Overcast, Heavy Cloud, Random
Format: Lap Knockout
Da Rules: Every 2 laps (or 3) the last placed driver is "disqualified" until only 1st place is left running. Drivers who are knocked out may interfere with the remaining cars after waiting to go 1 lap down. Knocked out drivers can interfere however they like.

Race 6: Laguna Seca
10 laps
Format: Reverse Race
Da Rules: You must drive the entire race in reverse, no pace lap to get turned around. How you drive the layout does not matter as long as you are in reverse.

Entry List
1) Eh Team #32
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Race 2 teams will be set once more of the entry list is filled.

Woo time for another racecar pic!
19260329_10209451124179259_6582279664095072497_n.jpg

So it turns out, R2 on my controller only hits 85%. That would of sucked the last Tuesday if I hadn't fixed the pedals. And #24 eh teams race (wrong car Before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back