SRM High Lord Dictator & Emperor Supreme
Premium
United States
CA
smcinnis
pitsxsrm-png.898525

Joint PITS and SRM Assetto Corsa Competizione Thursday Night Racing Events
Thursday Nights Starting @ 7:30PM EST

We are two established Project Cars 2 clubs that are joining forces to tackle Assetto Corsa Competizione!
We hope you'll join us for some exciting racing with some slightly off-kilter fellas.

Assetto Corsa Competizione Private Server Name:

SRMxPITS | US-Mid | simracingmadness.com

DONATE to help keep the server up!
(Account Creation Required)

Please post up if you'd like to join us!

Also be sure to check out:
www.simracingmadness.com
SRM Discord

Last edited:
Tomorrow (Tonight for Eastie Coasties)

Paul Ricard
Laguna Seca

30 mins each

Open Public room
40 SA rating

Run what you want

We gone die.

Tomorrow (Tonight for Eastie Coasties)

Paul Ricard
Laguna Seca

30 mins each

Open Public room
40 SA rating

Run what you want

We gone die.
Could any class car be chosen or is there a class category?
EDIT: Just saw this:
"If you don't have the GT4s yet, hop in a GT3! See you tonight!"

Lord I missed this notification so wasn't sure if we were racing tonight. I don't know why notifications from this new page aren't reaching my email in-box. Too late for me now so I guess I'll be on next Thursday. In any case I just got my new rim so wouldn't mind a little more time getting accustomed to it before some serious racing. Have fun guys.

Last edited:
SA rating is about 48 or so I think.
Need a 70 my dude! Also looks like the CP race is at Spa so need 3 stars there.

How’s your wheel been? Is it just gonna crap out again mid-race? The BMW one any better? Might wanna spend some time in ACC and see if your problems persist there.

Last edited:

How’s your wheel been? Is it just gonna crap out again mid-race? The BMW one any better? Might wanna spend some time in ACC and see if your problems persist there.
I'd be down for some Spa!

We doing cp race tonight ?

SA of 70 is pretty high isn't it? My other ratings are pretty good (TR etc) but SA 70 would keep me out for a while.

The new BMW wheel is going very good. No probs with gears as was having with the standard CSL Elite wheel so no crap outs.
The wheel is quite heavy-duty being bigger and heavier and also seems much more durable. Had to turn up FEI to 100 for it. Yeah it's a class above the CSL Elite wheel. I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to joining y'all again once the SA rating allows.

SA of 70 is pretty high isn't it? My other ratings are pretty good (TR etc) but SA 70 would keep me out for a while.

The new BMW wheel is going very good. No probs with gears as was having with the standard CSL Elite wheel so no crap outs.
The wheel is quite heavy-duty being bigger and heavier and also seems much more durable. Had to turn up FEI to 100 for it. Yeah it's a class above the CSL Elite wheel. I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to joining y'all again once the SA rating allows.

We ended up not doing a CP race, but will in the future at some point. All you need to drive is drive clean and don’t hit anything, speed doesn’t matter. Apparently you can set the AI strength down a bit and just follow them on track and should raise your level pretty quick too.

Glad to hear the wheel is better, nothing worse than losing someone mid race with hardware issues.

Back