[SRMxPITS - CLOSED] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Lmk bro I come across free mods once a day I would love to post them to one place so I can come back to them. Also pc is getting shipped April 7

Dope!! We’re running AC tonight. Have a ton of mods to try out. @SGETI is a beast at downloading everything lol.

Dope!! We’re running AC tonight. Have a ton of mods to try out. @SGETI is a beast at downloading everything lol.
I fallow this dude that always posting new mods on fb and they just dropped an entire 2006 to 2008 dtm season
The entire 2010 GT1 line up with cars and tracks.
And the 2006 GT1 class

Great race for you guys... forgettable for me. Silver lining for me was the Merc was more consistent than the Porsche... so I might stay in that. Great win @Stanc03 in the Lambo. He's got those king-sized nutz, and found the sweet spot. Next week is Suzuka. See you then!
PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - Enduro Series (3).jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - Enduro Series (3).pdf
    294.4 KB · Views: 17
Great race for you guys... forgettable for me. Silver lining for me was the Merc was more consistent than the Porsche... so I might stay in that. Great win @Stanc03 in the Lambo. He's got those king-sized nutz, and found the sweet spot. Next week is Suzuka. See you then!
View attachment 1000047
Hmm ima have to play some serious strategy over the next few races. Deff sticking with the lambo car didn't wanna kill me finally

Hmm ima have to play some serious strategy over the next few races. Deff sticking with the lambo car didn't wanna kill me finally
I will keep with my goal to use a different car for every race. This week I'm going to try the Porsche and for the mountain I'm contemplating the AMG.

So by the way, my PS+ membership expires in May some time, which means no more online racing available. Does anybody know if it includes racing on private servers. In other words, is the "PS+ gate" where you press Multiplayer or is it where you want to access a public server?

I will keep with my goal to use a different car for every race. This week I'm going to try the Porsche and for the mountain I'm contemplating the AMG.

So by the way, my PS+ membership expires in May some time, which means no more online racing available. Does anybody know if it includes racing on private servers. In other words, is the "PS+ gate" where you press Multiplayer or is it where you want to access a public server?

Don't think so. It all registers to the same place, so pretty sure PS+ is required. As far as I know, only Free to play games (Fortnite, Rocket League etc.) do not require a PS+ to play. That sucks man. I guess at least we can do a GT4 series in May. :lol:

Don't think so. It all registers to the same place, so pretty sure PS+ is required. As far as I know, only Free to play games (Fortnite, Rocket League etc.) do not require a PS+ to play. That sucks man. I guess at least we can do a GT4 series in May. :lol:
Yea it's deff locked there's been weeks where I couldn't join lobbies and I didn't know why because I didn't have psn. I just renew my 3 month subscription 2 weeks ago and idk if I'm gonna keep it.

What a night! I know a couple guys that would like to forget it... but it was a massive battle between myself and the bacon brothers for 3rd that made my night. Well done @Luckymouse71 on his first win of the series, tightening up the standings quite a bit! Next week is the final;e at Bathurst... and double points! Its anyone's game on the mountain. See you then.

PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - Enduro Series (4).jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - Enduro Series (4).pdf
    294.2 KB · Views: 14
jag.jpg

One-Make Series in the Emil Frey Jaguar GT3
30 Min Races | Mandatory Pit (Tire Change & Fuel) | Possibility of Caution (non-guaranteed)

April 15

Brands Hatch
Nurburgring GP

April 22
Zandvoort
Kyalami

April 29
Zolder
Monza

Last edited:
Enduro finale tonight at Bathurst with Double Points on the line! Gonna be a bloodbath, watch out for the skippies.

Enduro finale tonight at Bathurst with Double Points on the line! Gonna be a bloodbath, watch out for the skippies.

I'm in for this tonight...might need a quick hand on setting pit stop. Did a 2:09.800 in the Jag....running that tonight to get ready for next series :)

Helluv a Series!! I figured Bathurst would be a massacre, and it lived up to its reputation. Expect 1-hour races periodically in the future, but probably not back-to-back so much. Although I may use my Enduro Stints format at some point.

Instead of posting the results here, I'm going to start making you guys go to the site for the final results.

https://simracingmadness.com/series-info/srmxpits-acc-enduro-series/

Onto the Jaaaaaaaaaags! :cheers:

Helluv a Series!! I figured Bathurst would be a massacre, and it lived up to its reputation. Expect 1-hour races periodically in the future, but probably not back-to-back so much. Although I may use my Enduro Stints format at some point.

Instead of posting the results here, I'm going to start making you guys go to the site for the final results.

https://simracingmadness.com/series-info/srmxpits-acc-enduro-series/

Onto the Jaaaaaaaaaags! :cheers:
I, been off since Friday and I think I left my house maybe twice since and both times I went to the dispensary. Lol. So I got discord back and I plan on joining the pc choas lol

I, been off since Friday and I think I left my house maybe twice since and both times I went to the dispensary. Lol. So I got discord back and I plan on joining the pc choas lol

We're all around tomorrow night in RaceRoom! I'll be around in the afternoon if you need help sorting things out.

Setup for Jag at the Nurb and Brands Hatch

I don't claim alien lap times, but at least you will feel better if you can beat these... :cheers:

You need to find pressures that work for you and for the conditions
upload_2021-4-13_20-49-55.png

upload_2021-4-13_20-50-36.png

upload_2021-4-13_20-51-17.png

upload_2021-4-13_20-51-56.png

upload_2021-4-13_20-52-30.png

upload_2021-4-13_20-53-10.png

Last edited:
I'm sure you all have something but here's a copy of a spreadsheet I use for setups on ACC

I went ahead and added Red's setup above :)

Attachments

• ACCSETUP.xlsx
    13.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Looks like PSN+ Membership can be had for a decent discount.

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn

I decided to renew PS+ for another year. (Regular price CA$70 vs CA$37.19 at the site above makes it a "can't pass this one" opportunity. Our SNAIL colleagues on GT Sport will not move over to PS5 / GT7 before mid next year and I'm still involved with their Sunday night racing and data management. Since we have Tuesdays and Thursdays with SRM / PITS, I thought there is still some life in the PS4, although I'm not going to add any DLC to ACC. That means I will sit out when you run any DLC content. No hard feelings. As I said before, I'm the one losing out because of my decision. So, if you run a series with DLC content, make sure everything is DLC and the next series can be non-DLC again. :)

Latest Posts

Back