[SRMxPITS - CLOSED] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Standings going into tomorrows race. Note that tracks have changed to remove DLC.
PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - MR_FR Enduros.jpg

Last edited:
Standings going into tomorrows race. Note that tracks have changed to remove DLC.
View attachment 1067583
Hi Shaun, Mightn't be a bad idea to save the snapshots at a higher res so at least when you click on it it could expand to a larger size for better legibility. The size they have been and are now is so low and small it's hard to make out the text etc.

Hi Shaun, Mightn't be a bad idea to save the snapshots at a higher res so at least when you click on it it could expand to a larger size for better legibility. The size they have been and are now is so low and small it's hard to make out the text etc.
GTPlanet automatically reduces the resolution of pictures to save memory space and loading times for phones and other slow connections.

I usually put a PDF as a supplement. Or try to.

PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - MR_FR Enduros2.jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - MR_FR Enduros2.pdf
    365 KB · Views: 18
Damn... i was gonna win that one! Great race everyone!!!

PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - MR_FR Enduros4.jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - MR_FR Enduros4.pdf
    369.9 KB · Views: 16
Had fun last night! I enjoy the car. Takes a bit to coax it around, but its a good time and sounds great! Thanks for coming all!

PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - Gallardo.jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - Gallardo.pdf
    341.3 KB · Views: 13
This is an interesting series. Are there any stats, videos, or point standings to follow?
LATER
Yo stranger! I would post them here, but no one really uses this site for non-gt stuff anymore, sadly. Have some space if youre interested.
PITSxSRM - AC_ACC - Enduro22.jpg

For now I'm going to play spectator.
I need to get a few more things done before jumping into any racing.
One, break away from working nights.

Is there a video showing the Spa race?

Keep up the great work.

LATER

Last edited:
For now I'm going to play spectator.
I need to get a few more things done before jumping into any racing.
One, break away from working nights.

Is there a video showing the Spa race?

Keep up the great work.

LATER
Here’s mine, which went better than anticipated. I’d post @Stanc03 or @Luckymouse71 streams but I think they want to forget Spa. :ouch:

Great video.
Endurance racing brings out the best racers.
For me, shizzz, I suck at some of the lap times I saw.
Is there a safety car I can drive in ACC? LOL

Back